Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
If she hasn’t got them then I don’t believe she is keeping quiet about it is because she’s worried. She knows the police have said it’s a civil case and there is no criminal intention. She also already has CCJs against her. They can’t force her to pay money if she doesn’t have any.

I think she’s just unbelievably cruel and very angry the couples have exposed her and I think she’s deliberately being dishonest just to punish them.

Can anyone see the comments on Pip and Dodos latest video by ‘lady mj’. I can’t see them but others are saying ‘is that you anna’

Reactions: 6

Merpedy

VIP Member
I keep scrolling past her lives and it’s amazing what a difference it all is from her videos

Merpedy

VIP Member
I hope there’s a point at which the couples start blasting her on tiktok because clearly she’s not going to give these pictures back

I understand things being overwhelming because I’ve been there myself and getting started on doing those things actually being hard, but with her recent lives I’m sure she would have found the motivation to sit down and drag some pictures onto USBs

Tofino

VIP Member
I just saw a video from someone that hasn't got their photos and they (and others) have agreed to buy the memory sticks and send her prepaid envelopes so all she has to do is put the raw filess on and send them back... these couples are saints
It just shows how precious the photos are. Far more important than the money to them. It must be heartbreaking to not have any, or very few photos of your wedding.
---
I wonder if she thought it was an opportunity to get even more money out of people when she first started talking about needing a go fund me for various things. Hopefully the backlash has stopped that in its tracks. She needs to just get the pics to them or confess if she no longer has them.
---
Are we also meant to believe DWP have been inundated with people reporting her? How would they know any other details apart from her name? Feels like another manipulative lie to make people feel sorry for her.

Last edited:

Whattheheck

I just saw a video from someone that hasn't got their photos and they (and others) have agreed to buy the memory sticks and send her prepaid envelopes so all she has to do is put the raw filess on and send them back... these couples are saints

artemist

Chatty Member
Just seen another TikTok by Pip&Dodo saying they’ve still not heard anything from Anna and she seems to have abandoned TikTok for now. Such a shame she still hasn’t done the right thing. There’s no way she can have the photos anymore, otherwise this behaviour makes no sense. You’d surely want rid of the entire problem & all the hate and anxiety that is coming with it and just hand them over in whatever form they’re in. She’s had so many people offer to edit, pick them up, etc., it would require 0 effort on her part. The only logical explanation is she doesn’t have them.

• Sad

Tofino

VIP Member
And given she was supposedly just filming her self stimming, why did she feel the need to cut and edit the video in several places? If this is all natural then why does she need to hide anything?

WhatABore

VIP Member
Yeah think that’s her, she was into butterfly’s and moths.

There’s probably nothing in them being similar but just when I seen this girl autistic etc earlier I automatically thought of the other girl
Yeah, I can totally see it.
I've followed Nicole (soundoftheforest is her username) for a few years now I think. I've always thought she seemed pretty nice.

They do have very similar mannerisms.
I do believe Nicole is genuine though, she's shared quite a few videos of herself as a child, stimming ect.

Makes you wonder if they've copied her or used her as an example to go by!

Reactions: 5

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
They should just go ahead and sue her. She doesn't have the photos, these poor people are keeping hope on this vile lying piece of shit to be a good human, which of course she won't.

They've done all they possibly can to try and obtain their images and she is being a cunt about it. I have absolutely no sympathy for this lying little cow, karma will hit her hard.

rose93x

I think she was taking more photos at weddings and not keeping up with the backlog of editing and sending wedding photos out.

From what it looks like it went on for over a year and most wedding photogs charge £1000+ and over 20 couples are looking to get their photos back. She also took deposits from people and never showed up. So seems about right.

Allbullcrap

Lets say she's not acting

Why would she video herself stimming, then record a voice over. It's weird

ETA - recording herself stimming then voiceover tech is weird when she is unable to function apparently

The outtakes she included were ridiculous too, on what planet did she think that was an appropriate thing to do on that video?

I also really didn’t like how her ‘apology’ video seemed to mainly address her followers on TikTok too, she speaks as if she is talking to them rather than the actual victims of her fraudulent behaviour. That didn’t sit right with me, as it comes off as though she’s only doing the video to address her ‘fans’ rather than because the victims deserve a response/apology.
The outtakes had my jaw dropped. And her claiming in the comments that she’s autistic so didn’t realise it was inappropriate because people have liked outtakes on other videos. Absolute bollocks.

Tofino

VIP Member
Another live tonight for ‘body doubling’. Currently putting dishes away.

here’s an idea, why doesn’t she go live for body doubling whilst she sorts the photos out 🙄 (I agree with others, I don’t think she has them or she is prolonging it to maximise any money she can get out of it)

C5E9CE67-0FEA-4A21-884E-5F5AA8B8AAD3.jpeg

Sazza25

VIP Member
She's completely different. Even when answering questions/talking to people.
Not a single pause and completely looking at the camera
I’m not normally one to dismiss autism etc as my son is severely autistic and needs a lot of support I know autism is a wide spectrum but something feels so off with her

Oh wow.
Had no idea she was married.
just wondering if the divorce (im presuming) triggered her whole decline in mental health and rather than dealing with that, it is showing it health/autism instead?
Hopefully she can get back on track now the photography stuff is done and get back to some sort of work as it’s good to keep a routine. I’m of course, not taking away from the heartache that others have been through, but hopefully she can move past this all now. I just don’t recommend running a photography business… but maybe working for a photographer would be better.
I genuinely don’t think she has autism. I am aware people can mask but she literally seems to be able to switch it on and off. I also think it’s very interesting that now that she’s back her hair and general style is much more adult compared to the childlike presentation she had when she was rocking back and forth and pretending to be mute.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I think she has gotten rid of all the photos and that’s why she hasn’t sent even the raw photos across. If she was genuinely wanting to sort it out and it’s all because of her health, she would have arranged for it all to have been done for the sake of her mental health and for her clients sake.

I get being mentally unwell can really wreak havoc on your life (as someone who has gone through it too), but she could have done the above to begin with and I’m sure people would have not been happy, but pleased they had something from their special day.

rose93x

Pip and Dodo account posted that Anna had reported her to the police for the videos she’s made saying she had been scammed. I am absolutely heartbroken for these 20 couples. Why can’t she just progress this by either giving the USB hard drive that people have offered to pick up and deliver to the couples or just admit they are gone so they can move past this. So upsetting.

It also devastates me that she is using autism and fibromyalgia as an excuse to treat people this way. I suffer with both and work full time (to my own detriment at times) but I would never ever do something like that to anyone regardless of my level of burnout or skill regression.

Rant over sorry! Just found this thread after following this farce on TikTok for months.

• Wow