Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw daddy pav go live with chris the flash after that alfie was in the box of DHB .i thought daddy pav waa friendly with DHB as daddy pav was saying stutf about that alfie and that hes doing it for clout as well ? Im sure it was daddy pav unless ive got mixed up

Reactions: 3
Well anyone who's not seen it he's sending a message of support to Autistic Daddy and the salt of the earth Mrs.

Reactions: 2
Well anyone who's not seen it he's sending a message of support to Autistic Daddy and the salt of the earth Mrs.
Chris the flasher?? After checking out his page he seems a bit of a bore, I'm guessing he's known better for being in Lives and talking tit?

Reactions: 1
Chris the flasher?? After checking out his page he seems a bit of a bore, I'm guessing he's known better for being in Lives and talking tit?
Hes a strange little weirdo, he's planning a "charity" event with two people who clearly have learning difficulties.

All his mods are vulnerable and he took 390 quid off Alfie too.

He was accused of being a pweirdo not sure if there's any truth in that.

Hes just a clout chasing lonely pervert.

• Angry
I think he was the name I heard in DHB live who was threatening Alex..

I don’t get that image of Tan at all, yes she might have took videos and pictures of Harrison but that’s how they handled it and that’s also what he wanted. I’ve been on lives where she has talked about his experiences in hospital and how hard she had to fight for certain things, his final days sounded heartbreaking but she didn’t go into full details as it was too upsetting. When he passed away she didn’t come straight on TikTok it was a week before she announced it. At the end of the day she’s been through having a child diagnosed with a hideous disease to losing him 7 months later. I think the unique gang were the ones that played on her vulnerability which is really sad.

• Heart
Yeah ive seen ben doing two videos one was a repost

Well I have just seen a post which shows Rantz contradicting himself. He says he has nothing to do with We R Unique, yet Victor Trophies sponsored We R Unique and he was clearly seen climbing Snowdon in support of We R Unique

Well I have just seen a post which shows Rantz contradicting himself. He says he has nothing to do with We R Unique, yet Victor Trophies sponsored We R Unique and he was clearly seen climbing Snowdon in support of We R Unique

Hes on live talking about it now hes saying that hes sent all his proof for his and that nothing else is to do with him he said he donated money himself and thats in the gofundme and that if they are scammers then hes been scammed himself

Hes on live talking about it now hes saying that hes sent all his proof for his and that nothing else is to do with him he said he donated money himself and thats in the gofundme and that if they are scammers then hes been scammed himself
To be fair, he is in the same position as all the others like DDB1 and co. Another unsuspecting victim within the scam. Although he and Victor Trophies (and everyone else) should have done their research first. Especially when it comes to the business sponsoring the medals. Lessons learned I'd say.

I do feel DHB is just using this to personally attack those he's previously has issues with - Diddy Dan and BenRantz have taken the biggest hits so far. Their focus should be on Paige, Leigh and Andrea.

To be fair, he is in the same position as all the others like DDB1 and co. Another unsuspecting victim within the scam. Although he and Victor Trophies (and everyone else) should have done their research first. Especially when it comes to the business sponsoring the medals. Lessons learned I'd say.

I do feel DHB is just using this to personally attack those he's previously has issues with - Diddy Dan and BenRantz have taken the biggest hits so far. Their focus should be on Paige, Leigh and Andrea.
Yeah exaxtly they all went and did the walk for somethung they thought was real the ones that need hanging out to drive is paige and lee everyone else was under the impression it was for something

Just wondering, How did he ‘sponsor’ the event? He walked snowdon like hundreds of other people did that day, he donated like hundreds of other people did. That’s not ‘sponsoring’ and In fact he’s been scammed himself. People trying to reach and find reasons to put blame on him is ridiculous.

Just wondering, How did he ‘sponsor’ the event? He walked snowdon like hundreds of other people did that day, he donated like hundreds of other people did. That’s not ‘sponsoring’ and In fact he’s been scammed himself. People trying to reach and find reasons to put blame on him is ridiculous.
I think its becasue he sorted the medals that everyone got after

Look at the insta post. It shows the medal which says victor trophies sponsored We R Unique

• Wow
Victor Trophies did sponsor the medals. They did them and gave them out at no charge. That's sponsoring. They should have done their research before doing this, but I don't think this implicates them into the alleged scam.

So they paid for medals and that’s means bens a scammer. Right…. 🙃 The way people grasp at anything to try and bring decent people down is so weird.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think for one moment that Ben would knowingly be involved like others have said I think he has done something in good faith and been taken advantage of.

This is why creators need to research so many gave to we are unique .. a fair few walked up Snowden without doing research I really do believe they did it for Harrison more than we are unique it’s awful how so many also use their children as props carebear now keeps talking about her children autism . Not for awareness but to get more gifts and likes leave the children out of limelight it disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 7