Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Lenore for real 😮 That lady showing her around the school seems so genuine and enthusiastic and proud to be explaining their set up to her, and your one is just hmmming and yeahing and not even looking in her direction 🙄 Hear the tone of her voice she sounds bored 🤨 The least bit of respect would be to pay attention to her and ask later if you can film a little video showing the gram around 🙄 My god she’s so ignorant

Also agree with comments about Sharon on our wheel big journey. She would sell her soul for a few freebies!
Will someone with connections in Clare please set her up with a few bags of chips 🤣 Jesus wept, and they cruising around in a fine hi spec camper van she’s killed out from dropping hints about chippers 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is Lenore for real 😮 That lady showing her around the school seems so genuine and enthusiastic and proud to be explaining their set up to her, and your one is just hmmming and yeahing and not even looking in her direction 🙄 Hear the tone of her voice she sounds bored 🤨 The least bit of respect would be to pay attention to her and ask later if you can film a little video showing the gram around 🙄 My god she’s so ignorant

Will someone with connections in Clare please set her up with a few bags of chips 🤣 Jesus wept, and they cruising around in a fine hi spec camper van she’s killed out from dropping hints about chippers 🙄
Plus the in laws boat is moored up but hey she wouldn’t dream of paying for her kids wheelchair! Priorities 🙄🙄 We happily forked out for a family member needing oxygen . Yes he would have qualified for free one but by us purchasing it we felt next person on HSE waiting list could be more beneficial. With these insta huns it’s all greed.

Reactions: 1
Plus the in laws boat is moored up but hey she wouldn’t dream of paying for her kids wheelchair! Priorities 🙄🙄 We happily forked out for a family member needing oxygen . Yes he would have qualified for free one but by us purchasing it we felt next person on HSE waiting list could be more beneficial. With these insta huns it’s all greed.
She’s insufferable, the way she always describes it as being belonged to someone ‘in the family’, so as to distance herself from the money. Yes Sharon, we know it’s your in laws boat and we know you and your family are quite well off actually 🙄 they’ve started building a new specially adapted house in town and acquired site and all without even having to sell their current home. I don’t begrudge them that at all as it will probably be great for Noah and at the end of the day her husband obviously worked very hard to get them to this level of comfort (although he didn’t start from scratch the business was already well established by his father). And obviously with the business they’re in the family will probably be doing most of the building work but still it’s really not many people could even consider buying the site without selling their own house. There’s nothing wrong with them being well off, it’s the poor mouth that drives me mad

Reactions: 6
She’s insufferable, the way she always describes it as being belonged to someone ‘in the family’, so as to distance herself from the money. Yes Sharon, we know it’s your in laws boat and we know you and your family are quite well off actually 🙄 they’ve started building a new specially adapted house in town and acquired site and all without even having to sell their current home. I don’t begrudge them that at all as it will probably be great for Noah and at the end of the day her husband obviously worked very hard to get them to this level of comfort (although he didn’t start from scratch the business was already well established by his father). And obviously with the business they’re in the family will probably be doing most of the building work but still it’s really not many people could even consider buying the site without selling their own house. There’s nothing wrong with them being well off, it’s the poor mouth that drives me mad
So true , it’s the poor me and always whining and complaining that’s insufferable.

Reactions: 3
I was wondering was there a thread on chubby mama she is some dose. Another wannabe big blogger. What’s her deal is she slimming world finance I don’t know but she comes across so arrogant to me
Completely agree. I used to really like Denise but fine her so preachy now, like everything she says is right and how she does things is correct. She's also turning into a right bragger which for someone who is claiming to help people with their finances isn't nice.

Completely agree. I used to really like Denise but fine her so preachy now, like everything she says is right and how she does things is correct. She's also turning into a right bragger which for someone who is claiming to help people with their finances isn't nice.
Find her very stuck up, I’m not sure her own family are like that, so I wonder has she adopted these ways since being with the husband. He comes off an awful snob, the Father’s Day present ideas she did with him talking about all the different price ranges of the whiskeys he had and swirling a glass of it around and acting like a connoisseur 🧐 so cringe and she was lapping it up behind the camera, obviously thinking he was coming off real sophisticated 🤣 anytime he’s on camera he comes off moody and stuck up

Find her very stuck up, I’m not sure her own family are like that, so I wonder has she adopted these ways since being with the husband. He comes off an awful snob, the Father’s Day present ideas she did with him talking about all the different price ranges of the whiskeys he had and swirling a glass of it around and acting like a connoisseur 🧐 so cringe and she was lapping it up behind the camera, obviously thinking he was coming off real sophisticated 🤣 anytime he’s on camera he comes off moody and stuck up
Yes, and even the way she speaks to him and her father in law, she bought the father in law a greenhouse in aldi or lidl in the last few months and recorded it for her stories and asked him outright "are you happy?". They have a fab home but the bragging is something else, one minute they're planning a lapland visit and the next she's saving a few bob for clothes. She's trying so hard to come off as relatable. I saw them out recently and sadly recognised her kids before I recognised her, she's fond of her filters.

Yes, and even the way she speaks to him and her father in law, she bought the father in law a greenhouse in aldi or lidl in the last few months and recorded it for her stories and asked him outright "are you happy?". They have a fab home but the bragging is something else, one minute they're planning a lapland visit and the next she's saving a few bob for clothes. She's trying so hard to come off as relatable. I saw them out recently and sadly recognised her kids before I recognised her, she's fond of her filters.
Yeah I’ve actually been wondering does she actually watch love island or is that just to seem relatable, it seems so at odds with her uppity personality. I definitely can’t imagine the husband watching that on the telly, it wouldn’t be sophisticated enough. I also think a lot of the meal prep talk etc before sending the son off to sailing camp and talking about all the expensive spare stuff for him was humble bragging for the gram. She likes to come off as this super organised on top of everything mam 🙄

Yeah I’ve actually been wondering does she actually watch love island or is that just to seem relatable, it seems so at odds with her uppity personality. I definitely can’t imagine the husband watching that on the telly, it wouldn’t be sophisticated enough. I also think a lot of the meal prep talk etc before sending the son off to sailing camp and talking about all the expensive spare stuff for him was humble bragging for the gram. She likes to come off as this super organised on top of everything mam 🙄
The baking of the mermaid cake did it for me. She refused to share the recipe in case she ever wanted to go back selling cakes as a business but showed every bit of the decorating process. The regrouting the in laws tiles and all, just do it without showing it for the gram. I dip in and out of her stories, sometimes I'm like oh ya you're my kind of person, then she comes out with some sort if pretentious crap and inside my head I'm saying "nope, not for me "

I followed her for a bit when she had the baby but unfollowed again when she was all about getting up and getting things done within a week or so 🙄🙄 who cares if you put on a wash or went to the shop?? No one is knocking on your door to hand you a medal!! It’s just a personal pet hate with all these huns who have babies 🙄 just sit down and enjoy your newborn!

I can't be the only one uncomfortable with those innocent orphaned babies exposure online to thousands.... least they deserve is privacy. That goes for Lenores exposure of them and the orphanages is questionable at times imo

I can't be the only one uncomfortable with those innocent orphaned babies exposure online to thousands.... least they deserve is privacy. That goes for Lenores exposure of them and the orphanages is questionable at times imo
Absolutely, I felt very uncomfortable. It's one thing sharing her own kids(also questionable) but those kids are very vulnerable. She's only sharing them to big herself up anyway, "the reason behind her hard work" so to speak.

Thought the same. Those children are entitled to privacy and dignity and not used for so called fund raisers. It’s despicable. Every child’s privacy should be respected. Also when shes in Ireland every word out of her mouth is foul cursing. Is she subjecting these children to the same verbal abuse.

That young one Sorcha who is with Lenore was dressed disgracefully yesterday. A thin bralette and leggings. That would be inappropriate for an orphanage in Ireland, never mind in a far more conservative country. So disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That young one Sorcha who is with Lenore was dressed disgracefully yesterday. A thin bralette and leggings. That would be inappropriate for an orphanage in Ireland, never mind in a far more conservative country. So disrespectful
They weren't even leggings hun.. if your talkin about the pink "en semble".. it was the thin pinky bralette and the matching (see through) bicycle shorts. So so glad I wasn't the only one who went.. ah here! Maybe thats partly why Louise seems so stand -offish in the videos Lenore is posting!

• Heart
They weren't even leggings hun.. if your talkin about the pink "en semble".. it was the thin pinky bralette and the matching (see through) bicycle shorts. So so glad I wasn't the only one who went.. ah here! Maybe thats partly why Louise seems so stand -offish in the videos Lenore is posting!
Thank you!! I was thinking there was another name for them alright 🤣 they weren’t even mid thigh length, and when she was crouched down doing the face painting, she’d the legs spread and the shorts were so flimsy and light coloured her lower anatomy was basically on show 🙄🙄 and the full cleavage out, not a bother on her. Isn’t the orphanage run by Louise, a woman from Mali and her husband whose a pastor 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus wept like have they any cop on. Religion is taken a lot more seriously there, I think the region they are in is Christian, Tanzania still has about a third of the population are Muslims, probably some of their guides for the climb. So self absorbed

Thank you!! I was thinking there was another name for them alright 🤣 they weren’t even mid thigh length, and when she was crouched down doing the face painting, she’d the legs spread and the shorts were so flimsy and light coloured her lower anatomy was basically on show 🙄🙄 and the full cleavage out, not a bother on her. Isn’t the orphanage run by Louise, a woman from Mali and her husband whose a pastor 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus wept like have they any cop on. Religion is taken a lot more seriously there, I think the region they are in is Christian, Tanzania still has about a third of the population are Muslims, probably some of their guides for the climb. So self absorbed
Had to laugh that the million pound donor just happened to pull out on the day she arrived. More money needed🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😝😝

I was thinking the same about that girl, I hope she’s not climbing the mountain with them??!! Or if she is she has some better clothes packed away!!
100% there will be a new fundraiser to build the orphanage as soon as she’s home 😂

Had to laugh that the million pound donor just happened to pull out on the day she arrived. More money needed🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😝😝
Haha nice to meet someone whose as cynical as I am 🤣🤣 and Louise didn’t even want to say it your one pressured her to say the amount. Listen if she goes ahead and raises it at the end of the day ill be delighted, them beautiful kids I’d just love to see them have a comfortable spacious home. Even if all the fundraisers is more about lenores ego first and the causes themselves second. I only started following her recently and I haven’t donated to her at all, but i will be donating to tir na nog from now on, after seeing them on her stories so I suppose even though I think she’s mainly motivated by her desire to look like a saviour, some good is probably coming of it from the exposure. Is tir na nog well known? I lived abroad for years from my late teens to now 28 and only moved home in the last year and had never heard of them

yes I find the bragging to be a lot. She is in collaboration with some company to do with money/saving as her 3 kids will be going to college what if they don’t want to go that doesn’t seem to be an option.😐😐 the hubby then is another story😐 she’s very patronising. Talking down to her minions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.