Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with Amy from shapes and shadows? I can't make sense of the stories, if she used disability changing room and people were offended then just explain, apologise and move on..... I don't know who she's taking about so can't see other side of story!

Forced myself to watch through her latest stories. Who in their right mind will pay €10 to watch her on her jollies 🤔 Like you said, it's a big 2 fingers up to all who donated previously. I'm tit sick of her now, constantly moving the goalposts and tapping the same people for donations. Enough is enough 😡
She said there were only three tickets left last week but the web lets you buy as many as you like today if you’re stupid enough .

@Lucydowl I never knew that was a MCC dog utterly disgusted at that... complete and utter disgrace. Makes me question how or why they were given one too though......?!

What happened with Amy from shapes and shadows? I can't make sense of the stories, if she used disability changing room and people were offended then just explain, apologise and move on..... I don't know who she's taking about so can't see other side of story!
I've been following this story. I have followed Amy for years and like her but I dont like how she's handled all of this. She was called out by a Mom who advocates for her disabled daughter for using the disabled dressing rooms for her clothes haul.

She never mentioned Amy's name and basically said she was sick of influencers using the disabled dressing rooms for this purpose but Amy had a fit and said it should have been addressed privately, that the dressing rooms were closed by that stage and basically just very defensive about it all. momlife_journeys is saying they shouldn't be used at all for influencers clothes hauls because it gives others the idea that it's ok to use those dressing rooms if you're not disabled and I 100% agree with her.

Amy should have just apologised and left it at that but she's made herself look worse now

Thank God someone else has seen through this dose. You’re absolutely spot on. Uses the kid for free stuff totally. Another one that got a free dog from canine companion and dog only used then as a pet and never brought out for purpose she was trained and intended for. I’m sure a genuine family would have benefited so much from the skills they dog was trained for at a cost of 10k.

Her in laws are really decent folk everyone likes but she’s very unpopular.
Noah's dog is from the Irish dogs for the disabled not from My Canine Companion those dogs are specifically trained for autistic children. Noah's dogs is an assistance dog for physically disabled children so I don't really see the issue here. I agree Sharon tries to hard to be an influencer it's off putting but I like her, she doesn't need to parade Noah on social media all the time to share their story. Maybe he doesn't want to be on social media all the time he's lucky he can consent himself unlike some autistic children who are plastered all over social media so the parents can get lots of praise for how amazing they are 🙄 vomit inducing

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've been following this story. I have followed Amy for years and like her but I dont like how she's handled all of this. She was called out by a Mom who advocates for her disabled daughter for using the disabled dressing rooms for her clothes haul.

She never mentioned Amy's name and basically said she was sick of influencers using the disabled dressing rooms for this purpose but Amy had a fit and said it should have been addressed privately, that the dressing rooms were closed by that stage and basically just very defensive about it all. momlife_journeys is saying they shouldn't be used at all for influencers clothes hauls because it gives others the idea that it's ok to use those dressing rooms if you're not disabled and I 100% agree with her.

Amy should have just apologised and left it at that but she's made herself look worse now

Noah's dog is from the Irish dogs for the disabled not from My Canine Companion those dogs are specifically trained for autistic children. Noah's dogs is an assistance dog for physically disabled children so I don't really see the issue here. I agree Sharon tries to hard to be an influencer it's off putting but I like her, she doesn't need to parade Noah on social media all the time to share their story. Maybe he doesn't want to be on social media all the time he's lucky he can consent himself unlike some autistic children who are plastered all over social media so the parents can get lots of praise for how amazing they are 🙄 vomit inducing
I think it’s very strange if people really are sending her messages with nearly an air of entitlement to see Noah on screen, that’s pure odd behaviour. He’s a lovely little fella but to be honest I don’t care either way whether she shows him or not. The thing is I don’t for 1 second believe that Sharon’s motivation is his medical privacy, as she doesn’t share more than basic details and updates anyway which is only right. The way I interpret it , she just wants to move the page away from a disability access awareness page, in a direction that is more centred on Sharon and her own ambition of being a mainstream influencer. I also find her very emotionally manipulative at times, the message she shared the other day, while a stupid message, was in no way ‘belittling her mental health’ as she described it. She can be very calculated in her choice of words, I’ve noticed subtle guilt tripping people into supporting her paid partnerships. The latest was the other day, taking about how the paid work is to support her family. That’s a load of crap, they are very comfortable with or without instagram. I assume Sharon receives carers allowance (rightly so), but besides that her husbands family business is very successful. As I have mentioned I’m local to her (she’s a very standoffish, some may even say snobbish, person to meet in the street). I find it very hard to believe any Instagram income would be anything more than pocket money for Sharon

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Thanks, that's what I was thinking too but I couldn't see the other side of the story. Will have a look now!

Reactions: 1
I think it’s very strange if people really are sending her messages with nearly an air of entitlement to see Noah on screen, that’s pure odd behaviour. He’s a lovely little fella but to be honest I don’t care either way whether she shows him or not. The thing is I don’t for 1 second believe that Sharon’s motivation is his medical privacy, as she doesn’t share more than basic details and updates anyway which is only right. The way I interpret it , she just wants to move the page away from a disability access awareness page, in a direction that is more centred on Sharon and her own ambition of being a mainstream influencer. I also find her very emotionally manipulative at times, the message she shared the other day, while a stupid message, was in no way ‘belittling her mental health’ as she described it. She can be very calculated in her choice of words, I’ve noticed subtle guilt tripping people into supporting her paid partnerships. The latest was the other day, taking about how the paid work is to support her family. That’s a load of crap, they are very comfortable with or without instagram. I assume Sharon receives carers allowance (rightly so), but besides that her husbands family business is very successful. As I have mentioned I’m local to her (she’s a very standoffish, some may even say snobbish, person to meet in the street). I find it very hard to believe any Instagram income would be anything more than pocket money for Sharon
Well said. She gives that impression. Personally I never want to see her son or any child on Instagram. It’s tacky and intrusive and parents using them for free holidays need to reevaluate their parenting skills. She’s defensive now cause people are seeing through her.

I doubt she gets carers allowance because its means tested so would go on her husbands wages which is totally crazy, at most she gets dca.

Reactions: 4
I doubt she gets carers allowance because its means tested so would go on her husbands wages which is totally crazy, at most she gets dca.
Ah ok thanks, I didn’t know it’s means tested. She’s probably not getting it so

Well said. She gives that impression. Personally I never want to see her son or any child on Instagram. It’s tacky and intrusive and parents using them for free holidays need to reevaluate their parenting skills. She’s defensive now cause people are seeing through her.
she does get it. She spoke about getting it and being able to give up her job.

Can someone tell me what part of Lenores trip did people have to buy tickets to view online? Or did I pick that part of the story up wrong?

Also anyone following SW Chubby Mama acc? I hear she has posted a collab with Alpha Wealth and tried to hide the Collab tag on first few slides.?! Another one who said she wasn't interested in ads.

Can someone tell me what part of Lenores trip did people have to buy tickets to view online? Or did I pick that part of the story up wrong?

Also anyone following SW Chubby Mama acc? I hear she has posted a collab with Alpha Wealth and tried to hide the Collab tag on first few slides.?! Another one who said she wasn't interested in ads.
She ia doing a Live from the Serengeti and this part will only be available on the 10k for Kilimanj page. You only Get access if you buy a ticket for 10e. All for charity but a little unfair to all those who have already donated.

She ia doing a Live from the Serengeti and this part will only be available on the 10k for Kilimanj page. You only Get access if you buy a ticket for 10e. All for charity but a little unfair to all those who have already donated.
Very unfair to those who have supported her the whole way along, someone can now come along and donate 10€ and see this extra live. Many people who have donated a lot of money, shoes and school supplies to help now cannot afford that extra last bit due to children going back to school and demands of the pandemic, but Lenore has no loyalty!

Reactions: 3
I was wondering was there a thread on chubby mama she is some dose. Another wannabe big blogger. What’s her deal is she slimming world finance I don’t know but she comes across so arrogant to me

Also agree with comments about Sharon on our wheel big journey. She would sell her soul for a few freebies!

Reactions: 4
The charities will have hundreds of thousands so from all that’s collected!! Even her best friend who “won” the first prize in Disneyland is congratulating her.

She said she will not be sharing the details of her trip because of the backlash she faced on here with the lack of transparency with her raffle, what does she think we will do with the information?
It is one thing to be disappointed with someone when their best friend wins the main prize in their raffle, but to assume we would interfere with her trip details? That is a sign of a dishonest mind in my opinion!
She's doing a really good job so far in not sharing any details of her trip🙄

I know this is obvious cos the whole point of her trip is to raise money but that’s the reason she’s doing that paid live because she’s so desperate to get the fund up to 30k, it’s nothing to do with showing people something interesting it’s just to serve her ego 🙄

I know this is obvious cos the whole point of her trip is to raise money but that’s the reason she’s doing that paid live because she’s so desperate to get the fund up to 30k, it’s nothing to do with showing people something interesting it’s just to serve her ego 🙄
Two years fundraising. there must have been hundreds of thousands collected . The four thousand people she knew that personally that she said entered the Disneyland draw would very minimum have donated 20 euro each. That’s straight up 80k for one fund raiser alone. Brilliant stuff. Charities will be rolling in it when it’s all counted up 🤑🤑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.