Autism moms and advocates #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe people are still donating, if she was that concerned about kids in the school how could you go off drinking cocktails on a boat a day later šŸ¤”
When are people going to wake up to her she is a disgrace šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 4
Did queenovershare not move house a year or 2 ago? Looked lovely where she was out in the country, looks like an estate they're in now
Yes she did. Def an estate now. Loved their old house. Country views. Wonder is it a free house shes after getting. She appears nice šŸ¤”

I wonder is revenue aware of her incomes from ā€˜readingsā€™ and being a retreat host in Killi?? If sheā€™s receiving any carers surely she canā€™t be away for so many weeks of the year?

Reactions: 2
I wonder is revenue aware of her incomes from ā€˜readingsā€™ and being a retreat host in Killi?? If sheā€™s receiving any carers surely she canā€™t be away for so many weeks of the year?
She always said she cud never get carers cos of ians wages I think it was

I know nothing about carers or social welfare. But surely if her kids are ferried back and forth to school everyday by taxi, does that not mean they are on some kind of ā€œextra needs/disabilityā€ list? Sheā€™s definitely getting some form of payment from somewhere. How else could she afford all of this? Doesnā€™t she have an ā€œassistance dogā€ too! Another joke, when genuine people who need one canā€™t get one. The dog was matched with Bodhi and I think once, I saw him with the dog and that was for show for her insta.

Reactions: 1
Yeah sheā€™s def getting the carers grant as thatā€™s linked to DCA. She may be on the very lowest amount of weekly carers but sheā€™s definitely getting something! A nice ā‚¬5k for her to swan off to Killi with šŸ™„ her own kids go no where I mentioned it awhile back here and suddenly Indie was in smyths a few days later šŸ‘€

I know nothing about carers or social welfare. But surely if her kids are ferried back and forth to school everyday by taxi, does that not mean they are on some kind of ā€œextra needs/disabilityā€ list? Sheā€™s definitely getting some form of payment from somewhere. How else could she afford all of this? Doesnā€™t she have an ā€œassistance dogā€ too! Another joke, when genuine people who need one canā€™t get one. The dog was matched with Bodhi and I think once, I saw him with the dog and that was for show for her insta.
A child who's in an asd class or special school is entitled to the transport, my child has always gotten it, they were in an asd preschool, then a unit and now a special school

Who is looking after her children? How are her children not looking for? Im nearly sure i saw her mother mystic meg in pictures too

• Haha
Its like she having a midlife crisis in africa
100%. She's not too worried about her kids anyway. I don't know about you guys. But end of school term is manic, something on every other day, sports days, bringing home work, report cards coming. Couldn't imagine being away from 6 kiss šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 4
100%. She's not too worried about her kids anyway. I don't know about you guys. But end of school term is manic, something on every other day, sports days, bringing home work, report cards coming. Couldn't imagine being away from 6 kiss šŸ˜‘
Your right, My kid has 8 school days left and its something every day.

Maybe the eldest girl is helping out but its not easy especially with the younger kids

Your right, My kid has 8 school days left and its something every day.

Maybe the eldest girl is helping out but its not easy especially with the younger kids
She probably is and had them when house flooded and both herself and husband were way. She will resent them in time.

Sheā€™s some sneakā€¦leaves her so called asd kids and will be back on line when begging starts for money. Fools who donate must be thick

Am I reading the latest reel correctly?? Has she actually been away from her kids for 25 days???! That's shocking with such young kids, never mind them having additional needs...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She will come home from Tanzania in a few days and then the rants will start about how much the system is failing her kids. Nobody is failing those kids more than Lenore is. Swanning off to Africa multiple times a year, she's not too worried about them then.

Reactions: 5
You beat me to the post. Was just coming on to say the same thing. Back home in a few days moaning about filling in forms to get free transport for her kids to school etc. Followed by posts giving out about somewhere she might actually take her kids to, but they had to leave as the staff didnā€™t understand her kids needsšŸ™„ Then the begging will start again and drama over Indie being unsettled and she doesnā€™t know whatā€™s wrong with her. Sheā€™s like a broken record

Reactions: 5
Honestly, this woman is in her 40s! Braids, the lipo or tummy tuck, she has definitely had the lips done...if she was chocolate she would eat herself. The poor fool Ian then at home on father's day with the 3 youngest all with special needs. She is making a pure fool of him. The carryon of herself and Teddy then, gimme a break.