Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shannen Gunning and Troy’s “work Christmas party” (only the two of them calling it their OF party).

Such wankers.

They really have no friends, do they.

Reactions: 1
Shannen Gunning and Troy’s “work Christmas party” (only the two of them calling it their OF party).

Such wankers.

They really have no friends, do they.
It’s actually quite disturbing how nonchalant they are about it all. I’m not a prude by any means, but even the kid in the morning coffee was talking about the work Xmas party 😂

Hogan Twins on Youtube: we aren't going to say when we leave, for our security
Hogan Twins on TikTok and Instagram: we leave this week, we leave tomorrow, we leave today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hogan Twins on Youtube: we aren't going to say when we leave, for our security
Hogan Twins on TikTok and Instagram: we leave this week, we leave tomorrow, we leave today
They are so clueless.

things are so different in England. Of course they are. You’re in a different country 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to say that this kinda proves you never really know with social media as Adele always portrayed a big happy loving family…

IMG_3986.jpeg

Ok I have to say I’m surprised at how much I like the Hogan Twins‘ travel content lol. I don’t know if they were the ones who planed the trip, but they’re staying in nice places (nothing modern), are actually going out and seeing things, they’ve toned down the shopping and seem to be really enthusiastic about what they see and do.
I do still wonder if this trip is partly sponsored, or if they really just have the money to stay and eat in such nice places.

Ok I have to say I’m surprised at how much I like the Hogan Twins‘ travel content lol. I don’t know if they were the ones who planed the trip, but they’re staying in nice places (nothing modern), are actually going out and seeing things, they’ve toned down the shopping and seem to be really enthusiastic about what they see and do.
I do still wonder if this trip is partly sponsored, or if they really just have the money to stay and eat in such nice places.
I like where they're going too. The scenery is so pretty.

Interesting! It didn't cross my mind it was sponsored, but it could very well be. It all seems very organised. Considering how dumb they come across.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like where they're going too. The scenery is so pretty.

Interesting! It didn't cross my mind it was sponsored, but it could very well be. It all seems very organised. Considering how dumb they come across.
Yeah, the way they talked about the trip beforehand made me think they’re only going to London and maybe Brighton at the most, but this seems like a very organised, un-Hogan like trip with Oxford, Bath, Lake District, Scotland and them staying in castles and going to traditional pubs. Good for them though.

Agreed! Couldn’t stand them prior to this trip. Found them juvenile and horribly boring.
But I’ve thoroughly enjoyed their trip videos on TikTok. I hope they decide to move there. They are so young and the adventures and exploring they could do based in Europe is endless.
Gosh if I were an influencer that’s what I’d be doing!

Yeah, the way they talked about the trip beforehand made me think they’re only going to London and maybe Brighton at the most, but this seems like a very organised, un-Hogan like trip with Oxford, Bath, Lake District, Scotland and them staying in castles and going to traditional pubs. Good for them though.
They probably have a manager who has hooked them up with a travel company. If the places they are staying are labeled then it’s a good chance it’s #gifted. Tiktok is a bit murky for sponsored posts.

Reactions: 2