Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know who you mean but can't think of her name. The little boy was called Harry I think? I am sure I saw a TikTok pop up a few months ago that she had actually passed away šŸ˜”
Oh non thatā€™s very sad. I remember the little boy was adorable.

I actually saw the post she (ashy) is referring to on reddit, no threatening just someone saying that locals will know what school the child goes to as itā€™s a distinct school uniform and should be kept of the internet you never know whoā€™s watching, along with a few digs at ashy, i donā€™t understand why people rely on TikTok to make money though itā€™s a social media site that could be gone in a moments notice. I truly miss 2019 TikTok itā€™s not enjoyable anymore.
I think the story is crap if Ashly's that's concerned about her kids safety why show them online still even if it's a voice? Ashy is the same as these "influencers" cries victim when people give a opinion to them it's "trolling", uses scissors to cut food and sells clothes which all look the same. Surprised she hasn't done a plagiarized book yet.

Thoughts on Kat & Latisha Clark? I saw them called out in a video for attending an event for James Charles. I then ran to their videos and it looks like they either get zero negative comments or they delete them all?
I think it is sweet Latisha has her 2 besties but they seem really annoying to be around

Reactions: 4
Thoughts on Kat & Latisha Clark? I saw them called out in a video for attending an event for James Charles. I then ran to their videos and it looks like they either get zero negative comments or they delete them all?
I think it is sweet Latisha has her 2 besties but they seem really annoying to be around
Kat Clark is so ignorant. She really grates on me as comes up on my fyp.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else have this weird suspicion Adele's parents have split? Her dad has been gone all month down at the beach it appears from his TikTok, he posted a TikTok agreeing by the end of 2023 he will be moving into a new home and any question Adele has been getting about where her dad is she just answers in an obscure way??

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else have this weird suspicion Adele's parents have split? Her dad has been gone all month down at the beach it appears from his TikTok, he posted a TikTok agreeing by the end of 2023 he will be moving into a new home and any question Adele has been getting about where her dad is she just answers in an obscure way??
Yep, over on the red page there is talk of this also.

Sarah mills. ( pay my bills as some say lol) has just exposed her sons sexual abuse story ??? Jfc is nothing kept private anymore?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sarah mills. ( pay my bills as some say lol) has just exposed her sons sexual abuse story ??? Jfc is nothing kept private anymore?!?!
Oh no. Is that what she was alluding to. Was only a matter of time before she said what the issue was. Surely somethings are better left private for when heā€™s wanting to share or not share himself.
---
Just watched and sheā€™s said that someone who she told is going around sharing it and lies. I mean thatā€™s a very odd reason to disclose this. Kids deserve privacy ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
apparently he has been going on live and confirmed it. staying with his brothers at the moment

Can someone help me out ? Iā€™m trying to find this tiktokker I swear I used to followā€¦

she was a middle aged mum, very warm and lovely and had a few kids I think like 2 were young teens and then she had a little boy with the most beautiful curly blonde hair and angelic face and she posted a lot of his like outfits going park etc and he almost looked ā€˜girlyā€™ with his curls

I think she was like central coast area ?
Itā€™s doing my head in !!
yes the little boy was harry, sadly his mum who ran the account passed away

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh no. Is that what she was alluding to. Was only a matter of time before she said what the issue was. Surely somethings are better left private for when heā€™s wanting to share or not share himself.
---
Just watched and sheā€™s said that someone who she told is going around sharing it and lies. I mean thatā€™s a very odd reason to disclose this. Kids deserve privacy ffs.
Oh and by the way her friends daughter Mia has moved out due to ā€œpersonality clashesā€ and she wasnā€™t involved in the personal issue. There was some confusion on Reddit.