Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok… what even are the Aussie bro squad LOL

they keep coming up on my tiktok are they okay lol… I feel like they’re being held hostage and forced to dance on live lmao it seems so cult like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok… what even are the Aussie bro squad LOL

they keep coming up on my tiktok are they okay lol… I feel like they’re being held hostage and forced to dance on live lmao it seems so cult like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve never seen them. I don’t get any dancing videos anymore thank god haha

This is so cringe. They go on ONE holiday and they get matching tattoos of a snowflake and a plane…

Surely it will be lasered off in 10 years time.

IMG_1817.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened to Jakeb B Fisher? I can’t see any videos on his account anymore and found him absolutely hilarious

Does anyone know what happened to Jakeb B Fisher? I can’t see any videos on his account anymore and found him absolutely hilarious
He posted something recently that it had become something that he wasn’t enjoying and he didn’t want to do it anymore. I don’t think it’s a break. Not sure exactly. Then I think he deleted that update.
IMG_4829.png

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Ok, I'm normally more of a lurker on tattle but does anyone remember that creepy old dude James from that age gap couple? I know there was a bunch of drama around it but I'm watching Ambulance Australia currently and I am SO sure it was his voice as a patient on there. He was blurred out completely but the ambos were called for suspected stroke. They rock up, it's a private sex party with people in leather everywhere and he was off his chops high. They took him to hospital and he was cracking onto the gorgeous young ambo sitting with him on the ride to the hospital! Like he has one of those voices that are so recognisable. The second he spoke I was like holy duck that's that James dude 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know the Hogan twins are still fairly young, but this whole „I had ONE date with a guy and now I’m thinking about moving to Sydney/Paris/London“ is so juvenile. I hope this is all just an act to appeal to their younger audience.
I‘m also strangely fascinated by Lucy Holz, who at the age of 25 has figured out everything about adult dating and is writing a book about her experiences. She’s been dating a guy for two years. I kind of love her absolute confidence that she knows everything. She’s about to move to London with said boyfriend and I’m predicting a breakup within the first six months over there 😁

Reactions: 3
I really enjoy watching Lucy. A good head on her shoulders. Compare her to the twins 🤣🤣🤣.
I know who I would rather have my girls look up to.

The hogan twins are absolutely insane. What has happened to them? They went from semi relatable and then quit their jobs and boom - out of touch, privileged, wannabe influencers. They are so lazy, still uploading videos from their UK trip!? Your full time job is YouTube - imagine Jasmine rocking up to work as a nurse 4 hours late? She never would have done it. They are so grateful for their followers for allowing them to live their new life but don’t show respect by sticking to an upload schedule?

Don’t get me started on their immaturity. They are 25! 🤯🤯 their latest TikTok doing their make up and they couldn’t even pronounce words properly. They are going to fade away very quickly once their current fab base grow up and realise how moronic they truely are.

Reactions: 1