Australian Influencers #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with these “influencers” and their money grabs, $111, then $222, oh no wait actually I’ll make it $444 now, also look at my fake list of subscribers, if you’re going to make up fake names don’t make them sound similar after each other.
They’re all doing this now. They’re “Angel numbers”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't actually believe she can write these words. Poor sweet Luella...has never given Erin "that insurmountable, unconditional, overflowing, immeasurable, fills every single cell in your body, love that is motherhood." duck me does she read these things back? She is just so damn depressing and miserable. So brutal to see those words written when she has a living, breathing, gorgeous daughter right in front of her....but it's taken a 'normal' child for her to feel all this love. Unbelievable.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Can't actually believe she can write these words. Poor sweet Luella...has never given Erin "that insurmountable, unconditional, overflowing, immeasurable, fills every single cell in your body, love that is motherhood." duck me does she read these things back? She is just so damn depressing and miserable. So brutal to see those words written when she has a living, breathing, gorgeous daughter right in front of her....but it's taken a 'normal' child for her to feel all this love. Unbelievable.
Erin is horrible. We are talking about that post here now:

Reactions: 11
Every time I see Georg Woulfe’s name I think of Spiders Georg 😂

Wow. This is just messed up. I feel so sad for Luella.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay but what am I missing about these hideous plisse sets that everyone is wearing? I never realised the plisse lobby was such a powerful group.

ETA: I mean in general. Photo of Leigh for reference. With apologies to Kelly and Shazzy who look fine 😅
I hate these sets so much. I cannot understand how anyone thinks they look good in them.

I umm…that’s a solid package you have there, Bodzilla. 🍆
Oh god. My eyes.

Reactions: 5
Woah why did she NEED someone to tell her to cuddle and enjoy her child? Ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Adele? I actually quite like her but I feel as she is getting a larger following, her answers to questions are getting a little more passive aggressive. She does realise she can just scroll past these comments and not answer them?

2889B17F-5998-47EB-8955-1FE8DD6257BC.jpeg
C645ACA2-43DF-4B4C-8B50-C9AECB900C84.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Adele? I actually quite like her but I feel as she is getting a larger following, her answers to questions are getting a little more passive aggressive. She does realise she can just scroll past these comments and not answer them?

View attachment 1508504View attachment 1508505
Never heard of her but is it that hard to spellcheck? Just pooping in… I trust she means popping… but the photo could go either way

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1508504View attachment 1508505
Ohhh i followed her ages ago!! Then un followed, she was with this guy for ages then broke up did you follow her then?

Interesting she's moved back home

Ohhh i followed her ages ago!! Then un followed, she was with this guy for ages then broke up did you follow her then?

Interesting she's moved back home
Yes I did! She started a break up series that blew up on TikTok and that’s how she got more followers.

She moved home during covid as she came back to Melbs from Sydney. I think she moved in to be closer to her family during the all of the covid stuff, the break up etc and started saving to buy a house I think.

Yes I did! She started a break up series that blew up on TikTok and that’s how she got more followers.

She moved home during covid as she came back to Melbs from Sydney. I think she moved in to be closer to her family during the all of the covid stuff, the break up etc and started saving to buy a house I think.
Soo why did they break up she was sooooo in love

Reactions: 1
Soo why did they break up she was sooooo in love
This was about September 2021 and apparently they hadn’t been together that long as she spoke about the breakdown of her relationship the year prior? I’ve kinda lost track and I’m not even sure if she fully disclosed why any of them ended. I think she may have alluded to her changing her values or something? I don’t know though, like I said I’m lost now lol.

This was about September 2021 and apparently they hadn’t been together that long as she spoke about the breakdown of her relationship the year prior? I’ve kinda lost track and I’m not even sure if she fully disclosed why any of them ended. I think she may have alluded to her changing her values or something? I don’t know though, like I said I’m lost now lol.
Lol ok we will leave it at that... Didn't follow her again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.