Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone Jess & Manolo? They are “travelling”, but really they are homeless & just smoke bongs on lives & get people to donate money to them for food!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone Jess & Manolo? They are “travelling”, but really they are homeless & just smoke bongs on lives & get people to donate money to them for food!
Yes I have!! They’re based around Melbourne! She looks SO YOUNG! And he looks like a divorcee dad of 3. It makes me worry because she just looks under the influence the entire time.

Reactions: 3
Yes I have!! They’re based around Melbourne! She looks SO YOUNG! And he looks like a divorcee dad of 3. It makes me worry because she just looks under the influence the entire time.
Hopefully I replied the correct way (newbie to posting 😂)
But yes, he is a dad of kids in there twenties (similar age to Jess) & also little kids! He also seems to have a temper!

Reactions: 1
Yea these two are homeless living out of their car and a tent. Always begging on Live for money for a new tent or food or travel. She’s young and could be doing so much better for herself. I’m pretty sure she’s said repeatedly that he doesn’t want her to work. He’s a sleazy creep gives me the total ick.

Yea these two are homeless living out of their car and a tent. Always begging on Live for money for a new tent or food or travel. She’s young and could be doing so much better for herself. I’m pretty sure she’s said repeatedly that he doesn’t want her to work. He’s a sleazy creep gives me the total ick.
Yes, she’s a hairdresser! I’ve watched some of their lives & haven’t heard her say that, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
😂 yes he gives me the ick too!

Reactions: 2
I never liked Sarah mills as she’s another uneducated bogan, but I’m disgusted she didn’t get deplatformed after forcing her children to wear yellow stars saying unvaxxed, comparing being anti vax to the unspeakable atrocities that Jews and other minorities faced during the Holocaust. It’s so offensive on all levels. Last time I checked the IG post was still up.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know this says Australian Tiktokers but did anyone come across an American guy called Eddi? He was always on live begging for food/money. His family said he used the money for drugs. Well his sister has posted today that’s he passed away.

Somehow I ended up on Begtock for AGES!!! My fyp was full of these stories.

What about all the Western Sydney TikTok crowd, they constantly come up on my FYP just sitting on live “battling”, none of them seem to have jobs, like Jenny Hassan who got acid thrown in her face, Mons who is just so slimey, Ezra with her one joke that she’s repeated for years (2200 brutha), the human equivalent of Zoo magazine Luke Irwin and his enormous bright white veneers. His latest thing is filming himself giving money to the homeless. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then there is the Western Sydney lesbian gang who are constantly fighting, Jess and Sammy and the Indeeds arguing with other people, usually because someone has flirted with one of them. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has fallen down this worm hole. On a positive note, I feel like I’ve finally answered the question of who actually listens to Kyle and Jackie O, it would be this crowd and their followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Western Sydney TikTok probably needs their own thread 😂 I thought Melbourne was crazy.

Omg yes Yissra and Persian Mina, their whole fight was ridiculous!
what about Dibz and his over extravagant spending on his kid. It’s really ridiculous the hauls he gets her for birthdays and Xmas

Reactions: 4
what about Dibz and his over extravagant spending on his kid. It’s really ridiculous the hauls he gets her for birthdays and Xmas
Yes! Dibz is another one. So bogan. He sounds exactly like Kermit the frog and his face is so full of filler he looks like he’s made of plasticine. And Yissra, that’s who I meant above when I said Ezra (whoops). None of them seem to work, they don’t do ads like insta influencers, do they really make money through these battles and gifts? And how are their bogan followers affording to gift them so much? I have so many questions, it baffles me.

Reactions: 3
How does Dibz have so much $$$ to splash around?

Apparently dibs has a trust fund and owns multiple property’s , I seen a video and he was ranting about it becouse he just brought another property not using the trust fund. His got money, no surprise he spoils his daughter but I do see her turning into a brat when she’s older she seems to get everything she wants. I can’t stand him he seems very immature for a grown man.

Also I’m pretty sure Jess is 23 and Manolo is like 45-47 They met whilst Jess was having a domestic with her now ex, also they just brought a van to live in yet are on live getting money, and having people donate food to them that’s suss

Omg stop. I remember the drama between Sarah Mills and Dibz. I was struggling with insomnia for about a week and was always up at weird hours and his lives would be on at like 2 or 3 in the morning. The last one I saw was of him out the front of the police station trying to get a case going against Sarah. It was wild. He was saying all this stuff while he was waiting for a cop about how she has munchausen by proxy with her kids while chain smoking ciggies.

• Haha
Omg stop. I remember the drama between Sarah Mills and Dibz. I was struggling with insomnia for about a week and was always up at weird hours and his lives would be on at like 2 or 3 in the morning. The last one I saw was of him out the front of the police station trying to get a case going against Sarah. It was wild. He was saying all this stuff while he was waiting for a cop about how she has munchausen by proxy with her kids while chain smoking ciggies.
I have spent a few insomnia sessions watching wild TikTok lives myself. 😂 These people are insane, but it’s like a car crash you cannot stop watching.

Apparently dibs has a trust fund and owns multiple property’s, I seen a video and he was ranting about it becouse he just brought another property not using the trust fund. His got money, no surprise he spoils his daughter but I do see her turning into a brat when she’s older she seems to get everything she wants. I can’t stand him he seems very immature for a grown man.

If Dibz has a trust fund and a property portfolio then I have a unicorn and pig just flew past my window.

• Haha
I saw Sam’s Tiktok that Sam and Peach PRC have broken up. I had suspected it for a while as they weren’t in each other’s IG’s for ages. Sam seems like a cool person and is currently in Bali.

I never liked Sarah mills as she’s another uneducated bogan, but I’m disgusted she didn’t get deplatformed after forcing her children to wear yellow stars saying unvaxxed, comparing being anti vax to the unspeakable atrocities that Jews and other minorities faced during the Holocaust. It’s so offensive on all levels. Last time I checked the IG post was still up.
She is literally the most idiot bogan that drama seems to always follow. That holocaust post and all her tit during covid was just disgusting. She is being charged for an incident with someone about her not wearing a mask, I truly wonder if there is more to it or she’s being honest that she did nothing. She yesterday on her stories was calling KIDS a ‘c***’ who weren’t being so nice to her daughter, I get it and being mad for your kids but that’s what they are, kids and unfortunately some kids aren’t as kind but to publicly call a kid that word is just vile

Reactions: 4
She is literally the most idiot bogan that drama seems to always follow. That holocaust post and all her tit during covid was just disgusting. She is being charged for an incident with someone about her not wearing a mask, I truly wonder if there is more to it or she’s being honest that she did nothing. She yesterday on her stories was calling KIDS a ‘c***’ who weren’t being so nice to her daughter, I get it and being mad for your kids but that’s what they are, kids and unfortunately some kids aren’t as kind but to publicly call a kid that word is just vile
Omg trying to grift for $$$$ for her lawyer fees as she was unmasked and someone has claimed she coughed on them in a Subway. They must have recognised her from Tiktok. Now she’s got I think a free lawyer. Always something with Sarah! Drama after drama.

Anyone else find it a bit weird how she’s always praising her daughter and sharing her dancing stuff but it’s just her daughter she praises.