Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Alice Lauren’s music account 🤣 why do tiktokers think they can make music 😂 first veruca, now Alice 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Danni and Blake’s clothes change transitions are so cringe lol does he think he’s pitbull lol I find him so skin crawling
I agree, he is absolutely repulsive and would be such a pig. It makes me shudder to think there is such a huge audience that actually likes this tit. The same type of people who would watch Aussie Batlerz, listen to Kyle and Jackie O and vote for Pauline Hanson.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Any Dani and Blake Russell followers on here?
Couple of bogans if ive ever seen a pair. How do they have a following? She is gross.
BUT I do think she looked pretty on her wedding day but thats the one and only time
There is nothing funny or entertaining about these 2

Reactions: 1
Vanessa Romito on my fyp. Come up for air, love and while you’re at it, maybe take a break from online dating, it doesn’t seem to be working for you 🙄

I was at first but got bored/confused. Can you sum up what’s happened?

I stopped following too but she “adopted” a baby which was then taken off her a few weeks later and now doesn’t want to discuss anything
I’ve read things online that it was a followers baby who gave the baby up to Stef but then wanted the baby back?
I’m not entirely sure but it Just sounds like a whole mess.

Reactions: 2
What about Luke Albury? Another professional bogan beggar. I can’t believe people give him money!
Repulsive! His lip syncing dance videos give me such 2nd hand embarrassment. These eshyays who think they are such hot stuff are ridiculous. I can just imagine the pick up line “Let me pay for your spider lashes with my centre link payment, then I’ll dedicate a sexy TikTok dance to ya babe”.

Anyone else see that Jess from Jess & Manolo has a black eye? Comments from her previous Mods say he head butted her and they were trying to get her out of the situation. I think police were called. She’s still with him and has deleted the Mods.

Sad situation.

• Sad
She (Jess) posted a instagram pic saying “ true colours show in the end” gave me vibes something happened between them.
Hope she’s safe

She (Jess) posted a instagram pic saying “ true colours show in the end” gave me vibes something happened between them.
Hope she’s safe
From what I’ve seen the girls tried to get her away from him but she’s decided to stay. Now it’s just back and forth stuff.

Repulsive! His lip syncing dance videos give me such 2nd hand embarrassment. These eshyays who think they are such hot stuff are ridiculous. I can just imagine the pick up line “Let me pay for your spider lashes with my centre link payment, then I’ll dedicate a sexy TikTok dance to ya babe”.
He’s gross. Putting all those tiktoks about how he can’t see his daughter? I don’t know the full situation but I wouldn’t take his version for the truth.

i find it weird also abt what happened with Stef. when she got the bubba the phone was right there in the bubbas face almost since like day dot which i find really disturbing only bc i know she's wanted to be a mom forever that i thought she'd keep those moments private. sad for her and andy tho but probs wasn't legit 🤞🏾 one day they get there bubba

I stopped following too but she “adopted” a baby which was then taken off her a few weeks later and now doesn’t want to discuss anything
I’ve read things online that it was a followers baby who gave the baby up to Stef but then wanted the baby back?
I’m not entirely sure but it Just sounds like a whole mess.
I read on a different thread that in Australia and doing IVF you can't adopt but she was posting that they were doing IVF so if it is true it can't have been a proper/legal adoption.

I read on a different thread that in Australia and doing IVF you can't adopt but she was posting that they were doing IVF so if it is true it can't have been a proper/legal adoption.
Check out the update on this in Australian influencers. She is disgusting and tried to treat a baby like a new handbag. We had people from the agency come out to meet us and our dog when we adopted a rescue kitten yet Stefania Rose thought it was ok to take home a human without following proper procedure. She is revolting and should be canceled. She doesn’t work, and has openly said she was sacked from previous jobs, she has had TWO weight loss surgeries and is still enormous, but of course it’s not her fault and blames whatever the current excuse is, she is nothing but a spoilt little brat who thinks she should be handed everything.

Out of all the influencers this lot boggles my mind more than any. Why do they have a following? They are not attractive, funny, smart, inspirational, they don’t cook, or have a talent, they don’t have aspirational lifestyles, they are not stylish. So many are just unemployed trash. Seriously, when did the centrelink clientele suddenly become so influential.

I haven’t linked a thread before so hope this works

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I posted this over on the Aussie Influencers thread, but it belongs here.

Kat Clark comes up on my fyp. I don't know why she is popular. She had her daughter at 17 (she's now 36) and was a victim of domestic violence (not disregarding that as from what shes shared that relationship was very traumatic). She's now married and rich with a second daughter. She posts mainly daily vlogs.

Kat was in Brooklyn on holidays and filmed Hasidic Jews and asked why they were wearing wigs in her TikTok. Instead of researching it before she uploaded the TikTok, she just went ahead and filmed them without their knowledge and posted this to her millions of followers. The whole video was tone deaf and to be frank made Kat look dumb. For someone who is 36, if you don't know something educate yourself. She's trying to act younger then she really is.