Australian Survivor S9 Blood V Water - 10 / Paramount+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Sandra, I wonder whether it’s to protect her. I know if it was my daughter, I’d take her on to fight but I know we would be fair against each other. Maybe she’s trying to save her from getting beat from someone that might play dirty 🤷‍♀️

For Sandra, I wonder whether it’s to protect her. I know if it was my daughter, I’d take her on to fight but I know we would be fair against each other. Maybe she’s trying to save her from getting beat from someone that might play dirty 🤷‍♀️
I’m wondering if it’s to carry Nina further in the game. So far Nina has been winning against her mother, so no one has a reason to be upset with her performance. She doesn’t seem to have the same gameplay as Sandra (yet, at least).
I get the feeling no one wants to upset Sandra. Whether it’s fear or admiration, I’m not sure, but they are keeping her around for one or both of those things I think.

Reactions: 2
I feel like they’re trying to sell it way too hard to us that sandras going tonight. I think it’s possible she finds out there’s an attempt to get her out and orchestrates another blindside

Reactions: 1
I feel like they’re trying to sell it way too hard to us that sandras going tonight. I think it’s possible she finds out there’s an attempt to get her out and orchestrates another blindside
I dont know about anyone else but I would love to play against the "best" in the game and would want to keep her around as long as possible and definitely until merge.

I think it’s because they’re really pushing the narrative that she will beat her mother in this game.

Only just realised today that the kid with the back pain is Sam Frost’s brother
I thought I’d dislike him for this reason. Like he only got on the show because of that connection.
but he seemed loved by all. I wonder how far he would have gone if he wasn’t injured.

Reactions: 6
Another boring vote off with them going for the one without a partner.

Sandra gets so much screen time as she's good at giving the lines the producers want for drama, but it's so dull. Vote her off and let the daughter have some attention. She was paid a decent amount to appear on the show? Does the daughter really work at a meat processing place, if so presumably in a white collar job?

I’m thinking he denied it and they just didn’t show it. They showed Croc saying it bothered him that David wouldn’t own up to it, so he must have said something to the contrary.
Yeah I guess we don’t know because they only show what they want to show.

Interesting turn of events tonight

Khan should have gone home after giving away the neck-lace, she was on her way out and why would you want thw glory of winning if you did a deal for it? Although love a challenge where they need help getting off 😆

I didn't like crocks shorts.

Benny was so unaware that it's a shame he's gone, loved the cringe of seeing him being played by the kid.

The medic is hot, shows the curly head bothers a good wavey hairstyle. I hope someone else faints.

• Haha
I’m losing interest now. I’m not used to shows being on so randomly through the week and by the time it gets to Sunday again I’ve forgotten what’s been happening lol
Also there’s not much footage of them at camp etc I think that could be more interesting. It’s just talk about who is voting for who, challenge, vote, done.

I’m losing interest now. I’m not used to shows being on so randomly through the week and by the time it gets to Sunday again I’ve forgotten what’s been happening lol
Also there’s not much footage of them at camp etc I think that could be more interesting. It’s just talk about who is voting for who, challenge, vote, done.
Yeah I agree. Would have loved to hear them all bitching about Sophie after they finally got rid of her second time around 🤣

Reactions: 5
I must be alone in quite enjoying it. Mark seems like a nightmare to be in a relationship with and Sam is an idiot for being used as a number then turning on her biggest ally.

Can't think nabbing his idol then voting to the jury is going to go well for her, that's not the kind of moves that help you win.

The kid deserved to be voted out giving his idol to her rather than his own brother who couldn't be voted out. Stupidity. 🤦‍♀️

Hope mark is voted out next to see Sammy go loco. Ex military guys on this show are so full of their self importance and think they're sages.

The cousin that's a pilot really does have a high opinion of himself. Wouldn't mind him gone.

Quite liking jordy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm not mad that they manipulated it to break up the 6. The pilot cousin was nice but dim. Great smile though.

Mark is one of the most annoying players ever - going on that Jordie is just a gardener, that he got where he is in the game through hard work and that the others will come crawling back to him o_O what a prick. Ha, well those two arrogant idiots got what they deserved getting Sammy voted out when they had two idols.

Making the series interesting.

Reactions: 3
I missed it, who has the idols? Did they leave them at the camp again or did Sammy get booted with one/both?
I’m glad she’s gone but they had 3-4 chances to get her and Mark out and they didn’t 🤦‍♀️
I personally think I wouldn’t mind Shay, Dave, or Jordie winning. The thought of Jordie beating Mark is so fun to me 🤣

I missed it, who has the idols? Did they leave them at the camp again or did Sammy get booted with one/both?
I’m glad she’s gone but they had 3-4 chances to get her and Mark out and they didn’t 🤦‍♀️
I personally think I wouldn’t mind Shay, Dave, or Jordie winning. The thought of Jordie beating Mark is so fun to me 🤣
Mark has both of the idols, I believe he brought them both to tribal and still didn't play them despite juicy showing he wasn't on their side :LOL:

I do love to hate these massively arrogant players like Mark that believe they're superior. "I'm a trained killer, he's a gardener" :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind anyone winning it apart from mark, pilot or Chrissy.

Mark will never use his idols for other people, he's far too selfish and will try to save them for as long as possible.

As long as Mark or Josh don't win next week then I'll be happy. It's been a good season and far better than the US show has been (I haven't started on their latest season yet).

So thanks for Queensland tax payers for helping fund it, though not sure quite how it'll bring $29 million to the local economy? Do they think people will travel that far to see that part of the outback?

After five seasons set in Samoa and Fiji, the sixth season of Ten’s Australian Survivor will soon be filmed in north-west Queensland, helped by $3.9 million in Federal Government funding.
Communications and Arts Minister Paul Fletcher said the production should result in a $29 million boost to the regional economy – filming will take place in Cloncurry, a town more than 1,700 kilometres north west of Brisbane, with a population of less than 3,000 – and create 150 jobs.

Reactions: 1