Australian Survivor S9 Blood V Water - 10 / Paramount+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

So bored of Sandra, thats what 5-6 times she's been in a season? Terribly unflattering shots of her climbing down the rocks.

Glad andy is out, his hair with that golf hat was really annoying me.

They seem to have forgotten to cast a hot generic guy this year, another season where Johnathan is the biggest snack out there. Only seen episode 1 but looking good, far better than survivor US.

No one to top Shaun this year
17670260-7392643-image-m-76_1566739514556.jpg
17672196-7392643-image-a-30_1566743435314.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
David lying.. not a good move.
It seemed obvious that he was making up the story about the soap. He should have just been honest about the idol IMO.

Do we think Sandra is going tonight? I’m thinking David, but he might use the idol.

Last edited:

Yel

Episode 2: That was a boring vote. Those two girls held so much power with an idol and knowing the votes were for bri. Should have played it and then sent home king k to scramble the whole tribe - best thing to do when you're on the bottom 🤦‍♀️. Probably deserves to be sent home for not being smart, and the other one won't go far if she's easily manipulated.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Episode 3: oh dear Dave, not the right way to cause fireworks at tribal. But at least he stayed and someone else lost their partner.

I don't like the way they do three shows in a row, now a week to wait for the next one 😐

Still not seen much of this Sophie, she did look annoying with the way she pursed her lips.

Screenshot_20220202-214000_MX Player Pro.jpg

Yel

Kate was voted off, her partner was her brother Andy who was voted off in the first episode. So no one has lost their partner
Ah boo, that's why I couldn't work out who her partner was

I want them all to lose their partners to become bitter and vengeful 😆

They're way keen to vote of the solo players.

Sandra is boring with her lines. Stop talking about the queen always wins and how she always gets them out - last time she played she was voted out relatively early and gave up!

Ah boo, that's why I couldn't work out who her partner was

I want them all to lose their partners to become bitter and vengeful 😆

They're way keen to vote of the solo players.

Sandra is boring with her lines. Stop talking about the queen always wins and how she always gets them out - last time she played she was voted out relatively early and gave up!
I looking forward to Chompers being voted off, KJ throwing a party and then making it to merge!!
No doubt if this happens, Chompers will take the credit for taking her on the show.

Apparently Sophie is on her Insta stories being a knob about it. And so is her girlfriend Maddie Garrick.. interesting behaviour by Ms “we’re such a united strong team” Cachia 🙄

And filming her kid crying?? Wtf
She always does things like this. Filming them having asthma attacks, sharing videos shaming them after they poop somewhere unexpected (shower and couch I believe) she’s a horrible mum.

Reactions: 5

Yel

I can see why Sophie has threads here. Kinda glad she wasn't kicked out as she's so arrogant and self important. I don't think she's going to learn from being voted out once and will double down 🤣

I can see why Sophie has threads here. Kinda glad she wasn't kicked out as she's so arrogant and self important. I don't think she's going to learn from being voted out once and will double down 🤣
Oh agreed 🤣

Bets on Sophie being next blue tribe member voted out? She is not coming across well at all

Reactions: 4

Yel

One of the best immunity challenges. Would have been good to see sophie voted out twice in a row, but funny seeing her mess up. The way she went over to have a go at the people that didn't even vote against her all 😆Of course they want to avoid someone that's toxic and no good for their game.

So lame that sandra keeps taking on her daughter in physical challenges, I wonder who will will the person in their 20's or the person in their 50's :rolleyes:

Got no time for emotional reunions in the show, let alone this early. "family means everything to me" oh bore off, let me guess you love your kids too :sleep:

I don't get why the kid with the back issues sat out the reward challenge where only half of them ever play? Could have avoided both challenges and saved his back.

Is Sophie a big star? The last twist saved her and it feels like production may have had in the guy quitting to also save her

Last edited:
  • Heart