Australian Survivor S9 Blood V Water - 10 / Paramount+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Setting up a thread for this as it's apparently influencer heavy and some of the people have threads here, so maybe it'll take off?

The same YT channel has the intro videos for the people, I probably won't watch and wait for it to come out on the 31st Jan.

Now US Survivor has gone to tit, hopefully this fills the void.

Reactions: 11
Sophie always has control of her narrative via podcasts, her social media platforms and deletes/blocks people who call her out, so it's going to be interesting to watch her flounder when she is called out on Survivor without protection or control of how she comes across.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm glad they're doing another season in Qld! Obviously Fiji is beautiful but so is Australia, and I thought the setting was good in the last Australian season. The weather/dust creates its own set of problems for everyone.

Reactions: 1
Watching with KEEN interest - huge survivor fan, and I can only echo the sentiments of othersā€™. Watching Cachia squirm and burn will be a highlight.

Reactions: 4
Sophie dead weight Cachiaā€™s body looks vastly different on tv than insta šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m not a big survivor fan but Iā€™m here to watch Sophie CEO Cachia go down šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I don't know who Sophie is? but I love
Survivor. Didn't have time to watch the last Australian one but I'm looking forward to this one.

Is Sophie wearing a mouth guard or is that just her veneers? šŸ˜¬

Survivor. Didn't have time to watch the last Australian one but I'm looking forward to this one.
Sheā€™s the first ever lesbian, CEO, influencer, ex ā€œwagā€, youngest Australian mummy blogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG she has pages and pages on here LOL.
If you have time, go and watch the last season, it was epic.

Reactions: 6
OMG she has pages and pages on here LOL.
If you have time, go and watch the last season, it was epic.
I will go and look at her page thank you. I will do after this season, glad it was good! I've been waiting for a blood V water Aussie

I quite like her! Wouldnā€™t mind seeing her and Sophie going head to head
If it was down to her and Alex I would prefer Alex stay as I think itā€™s a bit unfair to vote someone out for an injury out of their control.. although it did seem a bit put on/fake šŸ¤”

.. & weā€™re back on!

I donā€™t rate Shay, or Brianna. Briannaā€™s a little too big for her boots a little too early on.

Reactions: 6