Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone listened to the intro of the latest Beyond the Bump? Sophie Pearce getting teary over some bad reviews off the back of the Bondi stabbing? These women are ridiculous, honestly. Then jets off to Bali to “get back to what the podcast is all about” only to leave their kids with nannies whilst they wine and dine with friends. And before anyone says this is jealousy, it’s not. It’s just hard to have sympathy for a podcast host crying over bad reviews when a nine month old has just lost their mother.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t listened to it but I find Sophie Pearce insufferable whenever there’s a tragedy and I guess she feels like she has to post something so she says something like “trust me I know how lucky we are” or “counting my blessings” with a broken heart emoji while she’s laughing at the beach. Like, okay good for you? People died. Personally I think she’d be better of saying nothing. I actually took a screenshot of the one the day after the Bondi stabbings but didn’t post it..

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Speaking of insufferable… Carly Sophia 🫠
Tells us she doesn’t know what she weighs or her BMI yet 5 posts earlier she humble brags weighing 49kgs. In a context that was totally unnecessary to disclose her weight.
I think I have to unfollow, I’m stating to find her so toxic 😥

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Tells us she doesn’t know what she weighs or her BMI yet 5 posts earlier she humble brags weighing 49kgs. In a context that was totally unnecessary to disclose her weight.
Have you seen her latest post in the Life Uncut group? She’s trash.

Reactions: 4
One of her icks was people who are sober and those who have a skin or gut issue - how is that okay to post? Everyone who called her out got a snippy response about how she is a "writer" or something. I'll never understand why women fawn over her in that group.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
For all her talk about how trash men are, she seems to be one giant walking red flag. I absolutely call bullshit on 99% of the things she says happens in her life.

Reactions: 11
No I haven’t I’ll look
---
For all her talk about how trash men are, she seems to be one giant walking red flag. I absolutely call bullshit on 99% of the things she says happens in her life.
Massive mean girl vibes too
---
One of her icks was people who are sober and those who have a skin or gut issue - how is that okay to post? Everyone who called her out got a snippy response about how she is a "writer" or something. I'll never understand why women fawn over her in that group.
She’s fkd

Reactions: 2
I went and read the beyond the bump reviews and they are very valid imo. If you’re going to start a podcast where the premise is to give motherhood advice but what you’re talking about is not relatable to the average mother then what’s the point? Maybe they should just stick to interviewing people instead of Sophie talking about her nanny, cleaners, gardeners and multiple properties to manage when almost none of the listeners can relate to it.

Reactions: 12
Outspoken didn’t record their Friday episode because of ANZAC Day (fair) so released their Outspoken Plus “Hi-5” episode instead.
Woooow THAT’S the type of “exclusive content” their subscribers are paying for?!
I could have easily just Googled all that info! (which I’m sure is exactly what they’ve done too lol 🫠🫠)
The fact they call themselves “Journalists” (which they did in the opening) is so laughable! 🥴🥴

Reactions: 7
Rosie hates sharing the lime light and won’t acknowledge the massive amount of work Jacob put into keeping the pod alive and thriving whilst she was gone for months…. Not an episode here or there but he did it all in his own for months and months.

Its not “Rosie’s work” it was both theirs and she needs to acknowledge that. I hope that’s what the patreon says but I bet it doesn’t!!
I have it on good authority that everyone hated her on the South Africa trip they did and she was horrible to Jacob the whole time

• Wow
I am dying to know. How bad must’ve it been to end a decade long friendship
a friend of a friend was on the tour and Rosie was just showing off and attempting to be “funny” at Jacob’s expense constantly and everyone just thought she was cringe so then she turned sulky when people gravitated towards Jacob.

Jacob landed a job with GA from that holiday because he was clearly an amazing guest to have and she didn’t come away with a single friend

• Heart
Does anyone listen to Kee Reese and Kelly McCarren’s parenting podcast? I don’t normally but listened to the one with Kelly’s husband and her talking about whether they Should have another baby. God it was a hard listen. They’ll be divorced within five years I’d put money on it, and for her sake I hope so. She deserves someone who supports her and understands her, it made me very sad for her.

• Sad
Does anyone listen to Kee Reese and Kelly McCarren’s parenting podcast? I don’t normally but listened to the one with Kelly’s husband and her talking about whether they Should have another baby. God it was a hard listen. They’ll be divorced within five years I’d put money on it, and for her sake I hope so. She deserves someone who supports her and understands her, it made me very sad for her.
I don’t listen but why on earth would she want another kid? I’ve never seen anyone be so openly miserable about having a child. Good on her for being so honest about it, but why would you put yourself through that again? Delusion that the next one will make up for the hard time she had with the first one?

Reactions: 1
I did and oof it was tough. I feel like he’s too dim for her, he doesn’t understand her. Their relationship started with a dick pic, low bar there.

I did and oof it was tough. I feel like he’s too dim for her, he doesn’t understand her. Their relationship started with a dick pic, low bar there.
I really like Kelly but have always struggled to see how that relationship works. They are on two different planets, but maybe we only see 5% on Instagram/podcasts

I really like Kelly but have always struggled to see how that relationship works. They are on two different planets, but maybe we only see 5% on Instagram/podcasts
He sounds very dim and just didn’t understand her or what she was saying at all, as well as extremely dismissive of her mental health.
To be clear she was saying she can’t have another child and that her parents and siblings had said to her you can not have another child. He was pushing her and telling her it’d be fine and they’d ‘make it work’

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He sounds very dim and just didn’t understand her or what she was saying at all, as well as extremely dismissive of her mental health.
To be clear she was saying she can’t have another child and that her parents and siblings had said to her you can not have another child. He was pushing her and telling her it’d be fine and they’d ‘make it work’
That makes more sense than her wanting another.
But why the hell does he want another one? Is he staying home with it?

Reactions: 1