Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me how much it is please, I don't have the Depop app so it's not showing

Reactions: 3
Listner said there were too many inconsistencies in the podcast.
it honestly all just sounds like she didn't like the fact it got more popular with Jacob hosting. She makes herself sound like such a victim but she must have sold the podcast to listnr.. signed contracts etc etc. I used to love the podcast but wouldn't listen if just Rosie brought it back. Her ego can't handle criticism (eg when people kept leaving reviews to stop with the toilet humour and instead she did more and cackled about it).

Reactions: 12
todays episode of High Scrollers.. Brittney was on Raya, that dating app for celebrities and they come across “the guy from peking duks” profile. Wonder if it’s Abbie chatfields man? I’m listening to her podcast episode now and she’s saying they’re monogamous. I know it’s only been roumered to be him but still.
Does anyone know if Raya would still have the profile active if he himself wasnt active?

Reactions: 3
todays episode of High Scrollers.. Brittney was on Raya, that dating app for celebrities and they come across “the guy from peking duks” profile. Wonder if it’s Abbie chatfields man? I’m listening to her podcast episode now and she’s saying they’re monogamous. I know it’s only been roumered to be him but still.
Does anyone know if Raya would still have the profile active if he himself wasnt active?
Why is Brittney on Raya?, doesn't she have a partner?

Why is Brittney on Raya?, doesn't she have a partner?
It was just part of the segment they did about a new dating app, then they talked about dating apps they’d used and brittney mentioned she used to use Raya before AJ and then they decided to download it and see if there were still messages from her time on there, when they got swiping they came across him.

Reactions: 1
Sold or marked as sold because she couldn’t stand the hot shame of it all?
Eyes peeled for poor looking lampshade striding around nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it honestly all just sounds like she didn't like the fact it got more popular with Jacob hosting. She makes herself sound like such a victim but she must have sold the podcast to listnr.. signed contracts etc etc. I used to love the podcast but wouldn't listen if just Rosie brought it back. Her ego can't handle criticism (eg when people kept leaving reviews to stop with the toilet humour and instead she did more and cackled about it).
I preferred it with just Jacob to the point that when she returned it felt unlistenable. He had such a lovely voice and an empathetic way of story telling that Rosie lacks. I wish her well, but I'm not likely to listen to a RW pod.

Thanks @Wallawallabingbong for the update!

Reactions: 7