Australian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget Chloe at Olliella. She runs a worldwide business with her sister now and uses her feed to advertise her products and also uses all her Byron Bay friends to advertise her stuff, including the largest range of dresses called Wares. She has a stay at home husband who renovated their house. I do not like the dresses.

Reactions: 1
Little Winnie’s daughter and Courtney Adami’s Youngest son had ac*wedding* ceremony before the Winnies disappeared off travelling for three months. The bride, aged about three years, wore a weird topless dress and Little Winnie complained later in that the picture had been deleted from her Insta account.

So sick of the commodification of being a mum or parent! FFS!
raising young loves - you’re not“post partum” your youngest is at least 2. Get a grip. Misskyree? Get a fuckin life love!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just bringing Simone anderson back. I do love her but I think there’s something a bit gross about bringing out a cookbook when you regularly admit you have woop ready prepared meals 4-5 times a week?!

Any tea on Rozalia Russian? She seems very wealthy, is it all from her husband’s business?

Any tea on Rozalia Russian? She seems very wealthy, is it all from her husband’s business?
She met Nick when she was young - late teens/early 20s at his first nightclub Eve so the money came from him, however she has done a great job at creating herself as a brand (and a credible one at that) and bringing in her own income.

I hope this thread doesn’t die? I miss the Gomi threads on the even more unlikeable Sophie Cachia now her perfect marriage is no more and grubby scabby Abbie Gilmore who drags her kids up.

I don’t hate MissKyrieloves though, I never got the big hate toward her

What happened between jetsetmama and the rest of the Byron mamas (Courtney etc etc )
Does anyone know???
My kids go to the same school as the murfers and let me tell you they are an exclusive lot.. they only mix with their own kind (other influencers) and don’t even look at the other parents who don’t have huge followings or aren’t ‘somebody’. Jet sets kids joined the same Steiner school this year and the murfers don’t mix with her either.. they apparently had a huge falling out after the vanity fair article and now don’t mix with her. In all honesty jetset is just as exclusive as the murfers mums she’s just also been ousted by them. As a whole, people at the school don’t really like them as they don’t seem to want to know anyone and don’t mix with normal people it seems.. they are all extraordinarily fake and have only brought bad vibes to a really beautiful little community school. Courtney is definitely the worst, people have invited her kids to parties and they just never even get an RSVP to decline the offer. Basically if your not somebody she doesn’t wanna know u. The only people she really mixes with from the school are of course the mayor of Byron bay and other very wealthy parents. If your poor and not pretty she doesn’t want a bar of you. Little Winnie is the same and when they recruited Imogen edwards they literally said ‘oh look at her, she’s hot, she should hang with us’ and then recruited her.. it’s so high school and as adults just really immature and superficial behaviour..
they only got into the school as they lied and told the school they were ‘journalists’, obviously the school has been really disappointed after finding out how they make their money. Peddling their kids and encouraging consumerism.. It’s a Steiner school and do their best to keep kids away from screens and the office felt quite betrayed by the lies Courtney and her husband said to get in.. but once they’re in the school can’t just kick them out.
In all honesty the vanity fair article and the ideas she provoked are pretty well true.. these people aren’t real, they are the worse kind of exclusive, bitchy, mean girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My kids go to the same school as the murfers and let me tell you they are an exclusive lot.. they only mix with their own kind (other influencers) and don’t even look at the other parents who don’t have huge followings or aren’t ‘somebody’. Jet sets kids joined the same Steiner school this year and the murfers don’t mix with her either.. they apparently had a huge falling out after the vanity fair article and now don’t mix with her. In all honesty jetset is just as exclusive as the murfers mums she’s just also been ousted by them. As a whole, people at the school don’t really like them as they don’t seem to want to know anyone and don’t mix with normal people it seems.. they are all extraordinarily fake and have only brought bad vibes to a really beautiful little community school. Courtney is definitely the worst, people have invited her kids to parties and they just never even get an RSVP to decline the offer. Basically if your not somebody she doesn’t wanna know u. The only people she really mixes with from the school are of course the mayor of Byron bay and other very wealthy parents. If your poor and not pretty she doesn’t want a bar of you. Little Winnie is the same and when they recruited Imogen edwards they literally said ‘oh look at her, she’s hot, she should hang with us’ and then recruited her.. it’s so high school and as adults just really immature and superficial behaviour..
they only got into the school as they lied and told the school they were ‘journalists’, obviously the school has been really disappointed after finding out how they make their money. Peddling their kids and encouraging consumerism.. It’s a Steiner school and do their best to keep kids away from screens and the office felt quite betrayed by the lies Courtney and her husband said to get in.. but once they’re in the school can’t just kick them out.
In all honesty the vanity fair article and the ideas she provoked are pretty well true.. these people aren’t real, they are the worse kind of exclusive, bitchy, mean girls.
Hi, you should post over on the Courtney Adamo thread. I find her posts of extremely inappropriate pictures of mostly her girls very disturbing.

I joined this quick to see if there was a mention of Kane Vato and Pia Muehlenbeck. Love their work! Though knowing there's different rules to declare ads makes more sense when I see some of their posts as I feel sure they're an ad but not declared the same way as British vloggers/influencers.

Absolutely ridiculous to bring such a level of snobbery to a small coastal town. She needs to go back to whatever city she is from where that behaviour is acceptable.

I'm new here. I can confirm that SC has not purchased her latest property. She is paying close to $50,000/annum on her new rental property.

Reactions: 2
Stephclairesmith is probably the only influencer I’ve ever come across who seems genuine and does a lot of good with her platform. I’ve followed her for as long as I can remember having Instagram and I’ve never got bored or felt the need to unfollow. She is very inspiring :) her and josh have recently got pregnant, which is great for everyone who’s followed their journey for a long time, but I am worried that it means everything her platform has always been is going to change to become the generic mum life Instagram page. Anyone else here follow her? X

Ps. Possibly the most naturally stunning person in the world 🥺

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.