Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Jessiika Wilson thread! It’s time.

Hooray!!!

I must be old. This means nothing to me 🤣🤣🤣
Real Housewives of Melbourne and owns a successful event business and now she’s a bit of a lifestyle brand (books, decor)

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Is Claire not a cop anymore? She's always showing her workwear which is business attire and saying she's off to work. Is she doing that to throw people off, or has she changed careers?
Shes pregnant so would be out of uniform.

Loxley’s “birthday week” and Kyree’s got another grid post dedicated to Denver and a few stories for Alaska. Sorry Lox, better luck next year!

Also, nice of Sarah Kearns to finally say their Sydney trip was sponsored. A million stories all weekend, business tagged repeatedly but they must have just forgotten to mention that it was all an ad. Honest mistake, I’m sure. She was sure to mention multiple times that they paid in full for the extravagant hotel (looked upwards of $1000 a night for their room, so relatable). I guess we just assume everything is an ad unless she says otherwise now?
Ohhh that hotel is actually the type that would attract that family. Right on the quay but there are much much better options. I wonder how much business these places will get from their “content”.