Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I got turned off her when she would share her daughters underwear on stories, and made her whole personality about loosing weight. She would complain about not being able to afford peanut butter but had her hair done & her and her hubby were buying pizza ovens.
Laura will flog anything.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else sick of every influencer flogging fitazfk?? I would never touch the program now after every one who is “getting into shape” is already small, fit, skinny etc
Ridiculous
I did a round of this program which was good. The recipes also good. Facebook community support also great but the actual app was awful. Full of glitches and constantly not working. ☹

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand how Chloe Szep still has the following she does. She has shared a video on her story today to a podcast where they basically say that if you have anxiety or depression, it’s because you’re choosing to sin. Imagine putting a message out there that blames how you live on having a mental illness. It all comes across as so hypocritical and judgmental.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
The poor baby is licking that and you can tell doesn't want it on their face. Why is she pushing this on the baby and saying that she's showing interest in this stuff. It looks the other way around..
It’s all very strange. She totally favours her daughter and I noticed yesterday she even had a T-shirt with her daughter’s face on it.
---
I can’t understand how Chloe Szep still has the following she does. She has shared a video on her story today to a podcast where they basically say that if you have anxiety or depression, it’s because you’re choosing to sin. Imagine putting a message out there that blames how you live on having a mental illness. It all comes across as so hypocritical and judgmental.
WTF. I can’t stand her she’s dangerous sharing that type of tit
IMG_5042.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have never understood her following, and what demographic because she’s tit across every category she tries to mould into.

Reactions: 14
Oh yikes! Luckily there are comments on that reel are calling them out on how crappy a message that is (Also from looking at the host's social media and googling neither have any qualifications whatsoever when it comes to mental health or theology.) Further evidence that just because you can make a podcast doesn't mean you should.

It’s all very strange. She totally favours her daughter and I noticed yesterday she even had a T-shirt with her daughter’s face on it.
---

WTF. I can’t stand her she’s dangerous sharing that type of titView attachment 2758647
Oh you're right. I missed that T-shirt. I guess the girl is easier than the boy. She never seems to spend time with him, not even talk to him.

Reactions: 4
There is no way the midwife mama weighs 68kilos. She is delusional and her husband is such a creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jokes on her cause it’s her money anyway? I mean it would have to be when your husband doesn’t work and is just your glorified baby sitter

Edit: I have no problems with stay at home dads, but this man wasn’t working even before they had kids lol
Good one!

Remember the guy before her? He was a lawyer. She dumped him because he wanted to get married but she left him and within 9 months engaged to Seba.

I think she did this as Seba was ready to be there for her, waiting on every demand, look after the kids, do the housework etc. Jack wouldn't have had the time being a lawyer. She always says how Seba lets her sleep in till 11am and brings her breakfast in bed and has had the kids all morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not sure if it’s appropriate to post here but hasn’t Adele Barbaro just done a collection with Infamous Swim. Looks like an administrator has been appointed
A Director resigned 1/12/2023 and Nadine became Sole Director but couldn't mange to save the company

Attachments

Reactions: 8
There is no way the midwife mama weighs 68kilos. She is delusional and her husband is such a creep.
She is so delusional! I can’t stand the way she pouts her lips and carries on. I also have some big ethical questions about her behaviour regarding the way she promotes her breast pumps and sleep advice.

Reactions: 11
Her husband comes across so poorly, sorry I’m not buying advice from someone who lives with a horny, lazy teenager excuse for a husband. You look like a frazzled doormat

Reactions: 10
A Director resigned 1/12/2023 and Nadine became Sole Director but couldn't mange to save the company
I remember reading a post or maybe an email from infamous swim some time ago, basically asking for support. I’m hazy on the details but the owner was being up front about it. It’s a pity because she really did well (I think) with it, I remember when infamous swim was a bikini label that you’d see in like, zoo magazine 15 years ago (current owner bought it out maybe ten years ago and rebuilt it from the ground up.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.