Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else sick of every influencer flogging fitazfk?? I would never touch the program now after every one who is “getting into shape” is already small, fit, skinny etc
Ridiculous

Reactions: 22
Has Charlotte heinrich announced the winner of her latest comp or did she only do it via a live? Wonder if she's keeping it off stories and posts after last few winners look like friends and it was mentioned here
I doubt anyone but friends enters her fake giveways. It was clear from her last diamond venture that only her friends were buying her goods.

Reactions: 5
Miki Fisher.
So she’s saying she saw a tsunami in her visions? What?
She’s a special kind of nut bag! I reckon she gets good engagement on her more batshit stories and shares things like that when she’s had a bit of a lull. That being said, I think she genuinely believes her own ‘predictions’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a special kind of nut bag! I reckon she gets good engagement on her more batshit stories and shares things like that when she’s had a bit of a lull. That being said, I think she genuinely believes her own ‘predictions’ 😂
Look, I’ll be shocked if we wake up tomorrow an entire has been some sort of tsunami. But I’ll put that down to pure coincidence, she’s so full of tit it’s beyond funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can these influencers stop trying to make buying Valentine’s Day presents for your kids a thing? They’ll use anything for content, the amount of special dinners, balloons, flowers, presents ect I have seen influencer parents giving their kids..why 🙄

Reactions: 30
Can these influencers stop trying to make buying Valentine’s Day presents for your kids a thing? They’ll use anything for content, the amount of special dinners, balloons, flowers, presents ect I have seen influencer parents giving their kids..why 🙄
I had to roll my eyes when I saw someone do Valentines Day baskets full of crap for their kids 🙄🥴 I got my daughter chocolates and a card but it’s just her and I and I didn’t put it online lol 😊

Reactions: 22
Em Davies announced she’s pregnant. Wonder if it’s an accident, surely makes wedding planning harder esp with dress fittings???
A lot of her recent pics are wine in hand too, dunno if non alco wine or if they were taken that long ago!
Yeah I heard in a video she is due in September and her wedding is Feb 2025… would definitely throw a spanner in the works.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Unrelated to this, went to school with thepeninsulamumma and she’s a narc for sure. Nasty, mean, bully and would turn around smiling for the teachers. From a quick squiz of insta, it’s all an act. Think she tried her hand at acting at one point. I suspect lots of influencers are like this.
Yep I would believe this.
She is the fakest woman on the gram, and I couldn’t even hate follow any longer, which says a lot 😂

Reactions: 8
God she’s so bloody privileged, yet is always complaining! Woe is me. Living in Armadale in a renovated home, hasn’t needed to go back to work… I used to really like her, but the privileged whining is too much.

Ash Pollard you bleeping tight ass! You did not just get a stranger to drop off a machine to clean your stain? duck me

Reactions: 10
Soooo disappointed that Laura Bentley is plugging Dannii from “the figure” I thought she was better than that!!
Nah I got turned off her when she would share her daughters underwear on stories, and made her whole personality about loosing weight. She would complain about not being able to afford peanut butter but had her hair done & her and her hubby were buying pizza ovens.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed Bondi Mumma has completed wiped her eldest son from her instagram
Yes! I thought I was going crazy. She definitely had three boys didn't she? I wonder what has happened to the eldest. I hope he's OK.

Reactions: 1
Yes! I thought I was going crazy. She definitely had three boys didn't she? I wonder what has happened to the eldest. I hope he's OK.
He’s at that age where it’s not cool for your mum to be posting you. He likely asked her to stop. Honestly I don’t blame him, Bondi Mumma seems to get a pass but she exploits her kids as much as any other influencer.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.