Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I hope so. Apart from the fact that she gets every Brownlow outfit wrong, I quite like her.
She got sick whilst on holidays in October and had a really rough time with recovering. Her Brownlow style is rather questionable, but I like her too Snarky

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is the midwife mumma selling baby sleep advice when her third child is cosleeping, up from 2-5 and awake with her when she’s settling the newborn?
Her lot are awful sleepers, I have no idea why you would pay for her advice!!
the dry pursed lips when she talks drives me absolutely bonkers! Please whack on some balm 👏🏻

Reactions: 15
Oh I hope so. Apart from the fact that she gets every Brownlow outfit wrong, I quite like her.
Haha this is exactly how I feel, how is it so wrong 😆 but agreed I think she’s one of the better ones to follow
Edited to add - I assumed she was pregnant again as she had rough pregnancies previously but the further it goes I’m not sure?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her lot are awful sleepers, I have no idea why you would pay for her advice!!
the dry pursed lips when she talks drives me absolutely bonkers! Please whack on some balm 👏🏻
I quite like the midwife mumma, she tells it like it is and doesn’t do any of the fake influencer tit. Her husband though, he seems like a selfish drop kick..don’t know how she’s managed to have 4 kids with him. Seems like the most arrogant duck head

Reactions: 6
Haha this is exactly how I feel, how is it so wrong 😆 but agreed I think she’s one of the better ones to follow
Edited to add - I assumed she was pregnant again as she had rough pregnancies previously but the further it goes I’m not sure?
I thought pregnancy too but now it seems like some sort of long Covid situation unless she got some kind of parasite on holiday

I quite like the midwife mumma, she tells it like it is and doesn’t do any of the fake influencer tit. Her husband though, he seems like a selfish drop kick..don’t know how she’s managed to have 4 kids with him. Seems like the most arrogant duck head
For me, it’s the way she talks and purses her lips like she’s doing duck face the whole time. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 9
I like Emma Hawkins too - but I’ve always wondered - how old is she? She looks early 40’s. I’ve always found in recent years she looks older than perhaps what she is

YES. Definitely gives me the ick.
I don’t mind her either but I can’t wrap my head around how a sleep consultant is in the biz of sleep training …yet her own kids… don’t sleep “well”? Much business model

Reactions: 10
I like Emma Hawkins too - but I’ve always wondered - how old is she? She looks early 40’s. I’ve always found in recent years she looks older than perhaps what she is
I think same age as hubby he would be easy to google. I’m guessing early to mid 30’s. I think she might come across older not on looks or anything like that but she seems very umm traditional or maybe classic is a better word as in not into stupid trends and dresses the kids similar very rich farmer style if that makes sense.

Reactions: 9
The deadness in the eyes. The more she gushes about ‘babes’ the clearer it is there is zero chemistry there.
Sorry if this has been posted, but WTF does Joel actually do? I know he played for a couple of AFL teams - but he's constantly in her stories looking like a total drop kick with his comb-over (no pun intended).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my gawd did anyone else see Kaleidoscope News and her horrifying ‘watch me watch the Golden Globes’ stories? 🤢

between the food on her face (seriously) and the constant ‘my grl’ (honey Margot Robbie doesn’t know you exist) and the ‘arghhhhhhhh’ noises, I’m scarred.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah Tara Pavlovic can duck right off with posting her son’s leaking crappy nappy while he’s sick. What are you doing? Protect your kids and give them some damn privacy for fucks sake. Do better.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Sorry if this has been posted, but WTF does Joel actually do? I know he played for a couple of AFL teams - but he's constantly in her stories looking like a total drop kick with his comb-over (no pun intended).
They really tried to ride his AFL career for a while there lol - but he was no good.
I think he is a PT now. I think she mentioned something during the lockdowns.

Edit: instagram says 'ex pro athlete - AFL' lol. Then the clothing brand.
Also - she always says his full name. It's Harry Hamlin vibes haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d rather eat tit on a stick than support Amber from influencer updates with her fishing for more followers and only showing the results for people who have subscribed. Can anyone post the answers here please xx
Literally just came in here to say the same thing - sans the “eat tit” but it works 😂
---
Amber has made $4,577 from selling unverified information. Less tax of course.

View attachment 2673245
The dead set morons will pay it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah Tara Pavlovic can duck right off with posting her son’s leaking crappy nappy while he’s sick. What are you doing? Protect your kids and give them some damn privacy for fucks sake. Do better.
This 🙌 thank you, I came to say the same thing.
Also, I like her in general but she has no idea when it comes to illnesses and protecting her family as well as other people. TWICE now and has taken her kids out after they've been sick and they've ended up having accidents in public. Like FFS there's a 24 hour rule for a reason. As someone who used to work in and sends her kids to daycare she should bleeping know better

Reactions: 23
I used to work at a Geelong store where a lot of the wags came in.
Emma was the nastiest.
Nadia, Demi, Georgia Mackie were lovely. Renee was hit and miss. Emma Hawkins though was always a real cow 🐄

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.