Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow ex Olympic swimmer Steph Rice? Her latest posts about God are a bit out of left field…

Reactions: 4
It’s how her jobless husband earns his keep. She’s a serial complainer but literally has the cushiest life. Remember when she had a meltdown about not being able to take long enough maternity leave 😂
I like how she posted that she was "wfh" and then 2 hours later going to the beach. She has such a tough life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow ex Olympic swimmer Steph Rice? Her latest posts about God are a bit out of left field…
Look each to their own on the God stuff but she seems very lost, and moving to Dubai isn’t going to change that I don’t think. Also embarking on a long distance relationship with someone she met 3 weeks before leaving is troubling. I think she’s always struggled with the transition from competitive swimming, never really found herself outside of that. But yeah it’s all very intense.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone know which label is about to go just?
This one. I've never heard of it.
---
That's per month!!
People will drop off once they realise it's tit. Plus she goes back to work 2 days a week soon so this constant content will stop. She did the same thing when she had close friends for $10. Posted heaps then some days posted 1 item or none at all as she was on holidays with family/had no reception. Always an excuse. She's just wants to be famous but she's boring AF

Attachments

Reactions: 15
---

People will drop off once they realise it's tit. Plus she goes back to work 2 days a week soon so this constant content will stop. She did the same thing when she had close friends for $10. Posted heaps then some days posted 1 item or none at all as she was on holidays with family/had no reception. Always an excuse. She's just wants to be famous but she's boring AF
Oh no. Not Isuzu 😭 never saw that one coming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nice gesture but I hate when influencers post tit like this, because now it looks like she’s just done it for the gram. No good deed goes unshared. Pat on the back for you, Eleanor

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Itslydboss - Jesus what a hot mess her face is. Shes so puffy from the filters she looks like she’s going to explode, why do these women change their ENTIRE face with fillers??

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Needs a new injector stat.. She looks ancient here, the receding hairline and those migrated duck beak lips are making it so much worse.
How old is she? Never mind! She’s 39 this year. I generally think she’s really hot 🥵

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
---

Hopefully people will remember to cancel and not be a other deduction they forget about.

I was wondering if Amber would be able to keep it up as promised, but interesting to see she hasn't in the past.

Reactions: 4
---

Thanks! No surprises there

Reactions: 1
Ok this isn’t about influencers directly I follow this thread but when it’s locked they disappeared from my watched can I make it so I auto get the next one
I follow so many that I can’t keep up sometimes

And I’d rather my info from here than paying someone $2 a month

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.