Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Brittney. And then the irony of jumping on her stories to tell 1000s of people about the awkwardness. Puhlease.

Reactions: 7
Surely her stay at The Atlantic Byron Bay must be gifted if she posts so many stories about them.
100% sponsored. They can’t stay in their house in Bryon bay as they are renting it out. Times might be tough?
---
The deadness in the eyes. The more she gushes about ‘babes’ the clearer it is there is zero chemistry there.
I read somewhere that the more post on socials about your relationship the more insecure you feel about it.
I’ve noticed too that she’s “finally” looking for a dress. At Vera Wang no less. Her followers are falling on insta, so I think she’s hoping some wedding content will boost numbers.
---
Wonder why they’ve been engaged so long but no wedding planned?
I reckon a combination of Covid, cold feet, Joel definitely wanting a baby, and her definitely NOT wanting a baby, might have something to do with it….

Weird that they rent but don’t OWN in Bondi, and weird that they Own in Byron yet have decided to rent that property. They way they both carry on you’d think their rolling in it and don’t need to do that????

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’d rather eat tit on a stick than support Amber from influencer updates with her fishing for more followers and only showing the results for people who have subscribed. Can anyone post the answers here please xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’d rather eat tit on a stick than support Amber from influencer updates with her fishing for more followers and only showing the results for people who have subscribed. Can anyone post the answers here please xx
And the gossip isn't even verified!

Reactions: 14
Why is the midwife mumma selling baby sleep advice when her third child is cosleeping, up from 2-5 and awake with her when she’s settling the newborn?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here you go.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What a spoiled bleeping brat 🤯 I’ve lived three lives by this time of day, and my “amazing husband” has too
IMG_0724.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.