Australian Influencers #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor child is going to get called Lucka her whole life
There are SO many names if you’re going to call her Lulu anyway. Or just name her Luca? I doubt that gets mispronounced very often. I say again, a baby is for life, not just instagram content. Name them accordingly.

Reactions: 22
Just checked and she’s blocked me lol not sure what I said 🙃
---

Why has she shared that photo? In the wrong hands it could be quite disturbing 😳 She can ask an expert! Obviously needs clear boundaries and repeatedly telling him this is for baby you are a big boy. I dunno. Try Google!!
I wouldn’t share this picture with my family. This poor kid goes to high school - THAT PICTURE STILL EXISTS. What the actual duck is wrong with these people?

Reactions: 17
I don't know but how about telling him not to? duck this kid is a menace and this woman's life looks like an absolute tit show(self inflicted)
I generally don’t mind Steph, they seem like a relatively normal family and she doesn’t sell her kidney a day in AdS, but that kid is truly enough to turn anyone off having kids. He’s an utter BRAT, and she enables him.

Reactions: 4
Please tell me this story! 😊
Hey newbie! come check out the swamp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is there any tea on Influencer isabelle Clarke? She seems really lovely and sweet and I really like her

Reactions: 5
If you think she’s lovely and sweet and you really like her than why are you looking for tea? Good try at staying relevant babe 😂
I’m not her haha Wtf 🤣 I’m from the uk have had this acc for years lol I just have never heard anything about her really and was interested BABE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BabyMac is always moaning so much for someone who appears to be very wealthy, gorgeous home, close family, holiday house to go to etc?

Reactions: 4
BabyMac is always moaning so much for someone who appears to be very wealthy, gorgeous home, close family, holiday house to go to etc?
She’s been moaning online for close to 15 years. The woman doesn’t know her own privilege, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.