Australian Influencers #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elise Cook’s life is obviously curated to perfection, but this morning’s stories about her kids sleeping in til 9 most mornings is the one that has really got me raging - can you tell I’ve been up at by 6:30 every day for the last god-knows-how-long? 😂
Wonder what time they go to bed at night. Perhaps she puts them to bed late so they sleep in late? But if not, I agree, that's very annoying 😅. Speaking as the mum of a two-year old who still regularly wakes up at night and would NEVER in a million years sleep in until 9 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder what time they go to bed at night. Perhaps she puts them to bed late so they sleep in late? But if not, I agree, that's very annoying 😅. Speaking as the mum of a two-year old who still regularly wakes up at night and would NEVER in a million years sleep in until 9 🫠
Solidarity lol. The original turning point for me was when she said her two year played independently for over an hour. Again, this has never happened me for in four years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Solidarity lol. The original turning point for me was when she said her two year played independently for over an hour. Again, this has never happened me for in four years.
Oh god, she sounds insufferably smug! (I don't actually know who she is, just the toddler sleep talk sparked my interest, haha). I hope he turns into a super bratty, tantrum-y 3yo! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so seasonal is 30 🤯 I’m 36 and I thought she was older than me… am I the only one?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s so seasonal is 30 🤯 I’m 36 and I thought she was older than me… am I the only one?
Another one I don’t know but checked her out and she had a face that isnt unattractive but what I’d call homely, and reminds me of a housewife from mid-western states of USA. Oddly specific but that’s the type of role she’d be cast in. Probably would bake pies but also poison her husband.
Anyway i digress, her features are “older” and her style lends to an older age bracket too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jamie Reilly spends two weeks on holiday and first day back home bemoans the ‘welcome back to reality’ and has ‘endless errands to run today’.
*Spends day thus far working out and getting nails done.*

reality hits different some. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sad to see Rosie Waterland’s Mum has passed away.

I know their relationship was complex and Rosie herself is problematic (that relationship with Caleb Bond was ick, gross and cringe before she confessed to essentially sliding into those DMs when he was under age ), but as a fellow member of the DMC - Dead Mum Club, I wouldn’t wish this loss on anyone.

Lisa (her Mum) was a very troubled person who struggled with alcoholism for all of Rosie’s childhood and on and off into adulthood, but listening to some of their podcast, she was an incredibly dynamic, very funny and fairly humble woman. She was definitely capable of calling out Rosie’s embellishments and BS - which I respected a lot.

I don’t think 2024 is about to get any easier for Rosie. Her relationship with Caleb fizzled out last year shortly after the article where she fessed up to DMing a child. Her friendship with Jacob seems to be permanently terminated scorched earth style and now the loss of her Mum. It’s sad. It’s going to really test her resilience.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I guess this is what most people thought too. Poor lil baby.
So sad, sounds like something was found at the 20 week scan or she had already passed at that scan. Just heartbreaking going through a loss like that. And with Charlie being of an age that he knows the baby was coming and having to explain to him. I can’t imagine going through that in the public eye

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So sad, sounds like something was found at the 20 week scan or she had already passed at that scan. Just heartbreaking going through a loss like that. And with Charlie being of an age that he knows the baby was coming and having to explain to him. I can’t imagine going through that in the public eye
Agree, I’d say they either found out at the twenty week scan, or they got the all clear and everything was good and then suddenly it took a turn. I’m guessing all the talk of it being fucked on so many levels is referring to still having to give birth, knowing she was already gone/wouldn’t survive. Incredibly sad for them. Hopefully the counselling helps them to grieve and process it all. Fingers crossed they get their sticky rainbow baby when they’re ready.

Reactions: 16
Ugh I can’t follow her picture perfect rich life. What time are these kids going to sleep to get up at 9?Get in the bin.
---
I’m sad to see Rosie Waterland’s Mum has passed away.

I know their relationship was complex and Rosie herself is problematic (that relationship with Caleb Bond was ick, gross and cringe before she confessed to essentially sliding into those DMs when he was under age ), but as a fellow member of the DMC - Dead Mum Club, I wouldn’t wish this loss on anyone.

Lisa (her Mum) was a very troubled person who struggled with alcoholism for all of Rosie’s childhood and on and off into adulthood, but listening to some of their podcast, she was an incredibly dynamic, very funny and fairly humble woman. She was definitely capable of calling out Rosie’s embellishments and BS - which I respected a lot.

I don’t think 2024 is about to get any easier for Rosie. Her relationship with Caleb fizzled out last year shortly after the article where she fessed up to DMing a child. Her friendship with Jacob seems to be permanently terminated scorched earth style and now the loss of her Mum. It’s sad. It’s going to really test her resilience.
It is sad. She’s close to her sisters so hopefully they can be of support to each other.

Last edited:
Agree. We have friends who had to plan a still birth and then memorial. Awful and it does change you forever. I hope they have plenty of support around them. :(

• Heart
It's incredibly sad, and even though they lord their money and lifestyle and weird a obsession with pastel (my god you're over 30 move on) this would be incredibly devastating. Stillbirth is heartbreaking and so complicated, giving birth, naming the baby, burying your baby and then the kick in the teeth your body thinking it's given birth and making milk ect it's so hard. And Charlie knew he was getting a sister
Argh poor family

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Indy Clinton has a one year old on the back of a motorbike being operated by a 3 year old with no helmet on. Yes there is an adult there but anything can happen so quickly, particularly with the older one only having the bike since Xmas and being 3.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Agree, I’d say they either found out at the twenty week scan, or they got the all clear and everything was good and then suddenly it took a turn. I’m guessing all the talk of it being fucked on so many levels is referring to still having to give birth, knowing she was already gone/wouldn’t survive. Incredibly sad for them. Hopefully the counselling helps them to grieve and process it all. Fingers crossed they get their sticky rainbow baby when they’re ready.
So heartbreaking to see that news, the poor family, especially at Christmas.

Reactions: 7
So heartbreaking to see that news, the poor family, especially at Christmas.
Would be awful, my friend had to go through it. She sent through pics of her and baby afterwards and she still looked so happy and proud 🥹
The messed up part is you give birth to your dead baby in the maternity ward, especially fucked.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.