Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What in the - keep this to yourself, not everything needs to go on social media - is this about? Or rather, who

Reactions: 9
Yes I’ve said it before and will say it again. She was a part of the SMILF gang up. I know SMILF was out of line at times, but when she challenged the Kearns and called them out, Lauren was the first to send flowers in support of the Kearns and publicly bashed SMILF. Now where is that friendship.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 2516420
What in the - keep this to yourself, not everything needs to go on social media - is this about? Or rather, who
Oh man and it was from 2yrs ago I have no idea who this influencer is, but generally when someone has those words said to them...there's a reason for it!
It's always funny how they show the smallest part of a text chain where they look their best and the other person looks their worst

Reactions: 12
Lauren curtis on her drugstore hair care rant again. And then her last story!? Can she travel to Hong Kong easily?
Branch the fuck out of your tiny douth bubble and DO SOMETHINGGGG!!
I’ve bought the same Shampoo and Conditioner and my hair feels and smells amazing

Reactions: 1
Can TikTok vloggers (looking at you Nat Dee) stop blaming sleep regressions for everything. Ive never seen anyone in my life complain so much about children. Babies aren’t robots when it comes to sleep. Ffs.

Sorry to backtrack but why are LBD & the Kearns not friends anymore? I remember this incident it was wild

Reactions: 2
Smilf was unhinged and weirdly obsessed with LDB.
---
Sorry to backtrack but why are LBD & the Kearns not friends anymore? I remember this incident it was wild
Wasn’t it covid vax related? And crazy Tammi tmb was involved somehow

Reactions: 5
Disgusting this woman even has a platform, rhe constant body checking and “ana” photos she uploads is unhinged

agree, I don't understand why she hasn't been called out and why people seem to be enabling her
because she’s a white young hot blonde millionaire that’s why, people “aspire” to be her
---
Not only does she never get called out but she clearly needs help. And she sells fake tan? I wouldn’t buy from a woman who thinks being skeletal is something to be celebrated.

Reactions: 5
Elle Ferguson is so dull. All she does is pose with her weird legs in designer gear in Bondi. I don’t get her appeal at all. She has 660k followers and on her grid has a pinned post from 2019 when she apparently had 670k followers….. so either bots have been removed or people DO think she’s boring

Reactions: 7
Is she the chick who literally lasted one minute on the block?

Reactions: 14
I think it has something to do with vaccinations during covid. LD was pro, Kearns kept quiet and it was assumed this was the reason but I think LD simply realised what C&:;s they really were. They lost quite a lot of Insta friends during this time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.