Australian Influencers #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol
$1.99 a month for….baby advice? She’s got a 5 month old 😂 Just another way for someone with an online following to pimp out her child for likes, comments for money ($1.99 a month 🥴) She will no doubt still do the sponsored posts/gift/ad/collabs! Are we allowed to ask if she got him vaccinated lol View attachment 2417657
lol won’t be taking parenting advice with that carrier setup…baby too low 😂😂

Reactions: 13
The razor looks like any other razor. Andy is clearly paying for it. a bizarre thing to be so smug about. Speaking of Andy, Hamish got father of the year. Wtf, I’m sick of seeing Hamish everywhere. We need new celebs 😂
Father of the year? He makes his kids cakes once a year and gets drunk. Big whoooooop! So so many more deserving dads!

Reactions: 20
Father of the year? He makes his kids cakes once a year and gets drunk. Big whoooooop! So so many more deserving dads!
Agree! I find Hamish and Zoe so overrated.
Also, pull over and talk about worms!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She NEVER takes feedback well. Always some snarky response. She gives me mean girl vibes, brunette Regina George!
It’s just nothing original it’s the usual thing that’s popular at the moment

Reactions: 6
She is such a narky brat. It does look cheap, would love to see the brief they gave the designer.
I found the designer they used and she seems very green and such a random choice. Wonder why they chose her. They seem to have cheaped out. I had a perception that the brand was much more successful than this and I would’ve worked with a proper creative agency if I was them. Big investment but would have paid off.

Reactions: 14
What a fuckwit. Clearly not a dietitian because she doesn’t know what Pediasure is. I’ve reported most of her stories. Load of tit.
She's so so bad, she told me because I had a c section (I have to I have a brain tumour) my baby wouldn't be as healthy as a vaginally delivered baby.
---
I can’t find her account 😣

There’s only one L, it’s belwhitenutrition
A prime example of hopelessly under-qualified people with an over-inflated sense of importance giving unsafe, inappropriate health advice to people dumb enough to be ignoring a doctor’s recommendations for their infants and seeking recommendations from Instagram instead.

Yeah. You’re anxious because you’ve permeated your blood-brain barrier. SMH.
Yeah she's has absolutely no shame either. Her advice if you can call it that is extremely toxic

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She NEVER takes feedback well. Always some snarky response. She gives me mean girl vibes, brunette Regina George!
She tried to deny that the comment she made was snarky and when someone said they felt the old logo was more Victoria’s style she tried to claim that this new ugly logo feels more like her 😂. She probably should have put three options to Instagram for the people to help her decide. This new logo is hideous. Also as someone else mentioned, it looks a lot like the Girls That Invest logo.

Reactions: 10
She tried to deny that the comment she made was snarky and when someone said they felt the old logo was more Victoria’s style she tried to claim that this new ugly logo feels more like her 😂. She probably should have put three options to Instagram for the people to help her decide. This new logo is hideous. Also as someone else mentioned, it looks a lot like the Girls That Invest logo.
Just checked it out. The fonts are so hard to read. Definitely feels like it’s marketed to a younger gen, but seems to have really put off the original fans. Horrible design

Reactions: 3
Is anyone in the Facebook group “like minded witches drinking wine”? A small business owner posted in there suggesting that Rebecca Harding has copied her entire product/ brand, wording on website etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just checked it out. The fonts are so hard to read. Definitely feels like it’s marketed to a younger gen, but seems to have really put off the original fans. Horrible design
Some friends and I were quite early followers but we had already aged out/weren’t engaging as much. The cutesy talk gets a bit ick after a while. Definitely trying to reach a younger gen. Wonder what happens when V gets a little older…

Reactions: 7
How are Tammi and her husband paying their mortgage? He doesn’t work and she has sold a business but has no job? I know she is an influencer but don’t follow closely enough to know which brands she’s always advertising and if she could really support a large mortgage, kids etc on that. Just seems so mad these influencers do literally nothing and live in the lap of luxury.

Also Charlotte Heinrich please stop going on about Dua bleeping Lipa and the ring!!?? All you are doing is showing what a shallow, shallow person you are! Seriously want to unfollow her now. Whoa look at me guys I gave a celebrity a ring and she’s wearing it. I’m soooo cool. GET OVER IT.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.