Australian Influencers #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so self serving I don’t understand how people don’t see this! It’s all for likes and engagement 🤮 it’s gross
she totally exploits her children and her husbands medical conditions for likes
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, she’s no better than the rest of the pond scum influencers. She is soooo arrogant.

Also needs a spreadsheet of her lies so she can keep up with what she says! The constant shilling and exploitation of her children who are too young to give consent makes me sick. Also, if she says one more time she lives in “inner-city Melbourne” I’ll lose it. If you have to use a toll road to get there it’s not inner city 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
$1.99 a month for….baby advice? She’s got a 5 month old 😂 Just another way for someone with an online following to pimp out her child for likes, comments for money ($1.99 a month 🥴) She will no doubt still do the sponsored posts/gift/ad/collabs! Are we allowed to ask if she got him vaccinated lol
IMG_9561.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So after 5 months she is an expert!!!! Sure love, get back in your lane. Don't they spend heaps of time travelling around,thus baby in capsule/car seat. When you don't have full time help, have to go back to work soon due to lack of finances talk to me then. Just another grifter conning her fans...sickening.

Reactions: 26
I feel like the dumbest person on the idiot today
I thought there was a cheating scandal with the kearns (I don’t follow them or their thread here)
And I saw charli kate broke up with Cullen… alleged cheating
And I just assume BK and CK got it on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I thought there was a cheating scandal with the kearns (I don’t follow them or their thread here)
Brad does look like he’s about 64 years old, so that fits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The razor looks like any other razor. Andy is clearly paying for it. a bizarre thing to be so smug about. Speaking of Andy, Hamish got father of the year. Wtf, I’m sick of seeing Hamish everywhere. We need new celebs 😂

Reactions: 14
The razor looks like any other razor. Andy is clearly paying for it. a bizarre thing to be so smug about. Speaking of Andy, Hamish got father of the year. Wtf, I’m sick of seeing Hamish everywhere. We need new celebs 😂
Is it eco friendly, recyclable, anything???
Maybe she just needs a business to have something if Andy dumps her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it eco friendly, recyclable, anything???
Maybe she just needs a business to have something if Andy dumps her
I don’t think so. A few comments on Andy’s instagram saying the name reminds them of Lewy dementia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Easy mistake, the Kearns cheating scandal is totally separate to the Charlie Kate one, there have been a few posts about Brad allegedly cheating, but we have seen zero real proof yet

What does Erin-Louise Camilleri do since quitting cabin crew? Just moved into a new rental that's a $1000 a week, but she doesn't have a business nor works a regular job 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_4545.png

IMG_4544.jpeg

Victoria Devine asks for feedback then gets snarky when she doesn’t like the feedback.

Personally I think the rebrand looks cheap and tacky 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2417897
View attachment 2417898
Victoria Devine asks for feedback then gets snarky when she doesn’t like the feedback.

Personally I think the rebrand looks cheap and tacky 💁🏻‍♀️
Lol I was going to post their rebrand. It looks awful. Very cheap looking! The colours are ok I guess but poorly executed across their assets. And especially on the website the fonts are terrible and don’t go together well at all. I would legitimately ask for my money back if I got that back from a designer 😬 And that is my professional opinion as I work in the brand strategy space.

Reactions: 13
What a fuckwit. Clearly not a dietitian because she doesn’t know what Pediasure is. I’ve reported most of her stories. Load of tit.
I can’t find her account 😣
---
The new she’s on the money rebrand is terrible.

There’s only one L, it’s belwhitenutrition
A prime example of hopelessly under-qualified people with an over-inflated sense of importance giving unsafe, inappropriate health advice to people dumb enough to be ignoring a doctor’s recommendations for their infants and seeking recommendations from Instagram instead.

Yeah. You’re anxious because you’ve permeated your blood-brain barrier. SMH.

Attachments

• Angry

There’s only one L, it’s belwhitenutrition
A prime example of hopelessly under-qualified people with an over-inflated sense of importance giving unsafe, inappropriate health advice to people dumb enough to be ignoring a doctor’s recommendations for their infants and seeking recommendations from Instagram instead.

Yeah. You’re anxious because you’ve permeated your blood-brain barrier. SMH.
Thanks will look now, I had incorrect spelling.
Also, I see Oli Frost is on holidays again, do influencers give a tit about how they look at all? Outrageous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.