Australian Influencers #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australian Influencers #27

We left off on Charli Kate marriage woes, Brittany Moaning preggers yet again (pass the bucket) i think Tammi TMB must have her own thread?

Reactions: 10
I also can’t believe Brittany is pregnant again.. like why when you struggle so much with the three you already have!? Four children is a lot for anyone let alone someone who struggles so much and with supposed HG as well.. insane. I guess this will definitely be the last one though because can’t you only have four C-sections.. like that’s the recommended maximum or something?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I also can’t believe Brittany is pregnant again.. like why when you struggle so much with the three you already have!? Four children is a lot for anyone let alone someone who struggles so much and with supposed HG as well.. insane. I guess this will definitely be the last one though because can’t you only have four C-sections.. like that’s the recommended maximum or something?
I'm looking forward to the staged 'HG' toilet bowl photos. This pregnancy is going to go for yearrrrrrrs. The monotone whinging voice!? Ehhhh.
---
So interested in the tea on Charli Kate and Cullen ☕
I'm so here for it!

• Haha
I don’t follow her bc I have melatonin if I can’t sleep so I don’t know if this is true in her case, but you can’t tell me some of these women aren’t getting pregnant for the content babie$. Pregnancy and newborns get a ton of clicks and engagement, once the kids hit 2/3 it drops off and they have to try and be interesting for another reason.

• Heart
Maybe she won’t have HG this time. Maybe this will be her “healing baby” that shows her just how beautiful pregnancy can truly be 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would be interested to see if photos of kids on public social media accounts were banned, how this would change the number of kids influencers have, think there would be a drop!

Reactions: 20
Maybe she won’t have HG this time. Maybe this will be her “healing baby” that shows her just how beautiful pregnancy can truly be 🙄
I just don’t understand how she can be in Italy with HG. Even managed mine is at moderate NVP levels and I spent a solid portion of the first trimester in bed.
---
Would be interested to see if photos of kids on public social media accounts were banned, how this would change the number of kids influencers have, think there would be a drop!
I wish they would ban it. These idiots selling their children for profit. It’s so gross.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe britt is pregnant again.. how much content will the hg be?
I don’t have HG, but I do have severe pregnancy vomiting and am medicated. I spent the last week of our holiday in bed while my husband parented. There is no way I’d be jaunting around Europe the way I currently feel.
This pregnancy will be “different” and she won’t have “HG” (only in commas because she’s full of tit- hugs to HG mamas)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Brittany looks overwhelmed every time I see her stories, why would she have a 4th 🤦‍♀️ I don't know how anyone manages 4, but especially someone who seems easily overwhelmed.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.