Australian Influencers #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tried to deny that the comment she made was snarky and when someone said they felt the old logo was more Victoria’s style she tried to claim that this new ugly logo feels more like her 😂. She probably should have put three options to Instagram for the people to help her decide. This new logo is hideous. Also as someone else mentioned, it looks a lot like the Girls That Invest logo.
Wow, you’re all not wrong about everyone hating it 😂

It is really hard to read with the colours and the fonts. I can sort of see why Victoria is saying it feels more her, because she does like bright and bold and pink. But also…if you look at their personal style, they’re all super neutral, whites and beige, occasionally they might go crazy and splash out with some navy 😱. All very classic and sophisticated. Matches much better with the old branding. This feels disjointed.

Reactions: 9
Is anyone in the Facebook group “like minded witches drinking wine”? A small business owner posted in there suggesting that Rebecca Harding has copied her entire product/ brand, wording on website etc.
I've had at the Lui Body website and Instagram and I still cannot see what is so great about this frickin razor

Reactions: 4
I've had at the Lui Body website and Instagram and I still cannot see what is so great about this frickin razor
I don’t speak Italian, but isn’t “lui” some variant of he/him? Weird choice for a female razor company. It’s all I can think of. My French is rusty and I know it is used for women in some instances, but I still mostly just hear HE.

Also, someone needs to do her SEO 😂
FAF6F9C2-8859-493F-AB83-7B3D48BBE84D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Victoria always seems a bit snarky. Also there's an 'um, actually' tone to her voice which I don't warm to.
Yes! That’s why I stopped listening to the podcast ages ago (even though I love the idea of young women getting finance education) because she’s very condescending.
---
I don’t speak Italian, but isn’t “lui” some variant of he/him? Weird choice for a female razor company. It’s all I can think of. My French is rusty and I know it is used for women in some instances, but I still mostly just hear HE.

View attachment 2418786

View attachment 2418786
Yes! Lui= he in Italian. Strange choice for a strange business.
It’s giving Leigh Campbell Brillo scoring pads vibes. These entrepreneurs have spent years launching these businesses but couldn’t give their prospective names a quick goog?

Reactions: 18
Is anyone in the Facebook group “like minded witches drinking wine”? A small business owner posted in there suggesting that Rebecca Harding has copied her entire product/ brand, wording on website etc.
Was it this post? I thought of the razor too!

IMG_4823.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So I just Googled Female shaver subscription and it surely has to be this brand!

Def! I feel like supporting this business. How awful. Rebecca only has a following cause of Andy, she is not interesting otherwise.

Reactions: 8
Make My Shave and Lui Body. Wow she didn’t even try. These look like the same business and products.
I always found Rebecca just to be a trophy girlfriend to Andy. Hamish has I think two kids and Zoe. Andy i feel won’t ever marry Rebecca but always wanted to be on the same level as Hamish

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.