Australian Influencers #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really follow her but I watched some of her stories over the weekend and I'm dumbfounded at howe her husband talks to her. Or doesn't talk to her, I guess. He just straight up ignored her while she was talking directly to him, it's so incredibly rude.
Haha if you’d been married to her from her attempts to be a YouTube mum to now you would ignore her too
She is a text book narcissist, from her being a nurse for no other reason that it made her look caring to her sons “seizures” she filmed hoping for engagement, the pretend family history that has meant she has to rent, how much of an inconvenience her children are, the pretend pnd cos trending, copying Jessiika, Aussie mum vlogger and flying Leila stead to Melbourne for her maternity photos inability to change her shirts when she spills food hourly, not she’s some bullshit distance reiki nutcase
There is zero love left in that relationship he’s only there for his kids
He despises everything about her
She’s cost him his house, jobs, dignity

literally there just for his kids

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s plainly obvious he doesn’t want her there. She’s a hopeless romantic and a stage 5 clinger, she would be there in a heartbeat if he wanted her to.
Her constant use of face filters bugs me, she looks so different in everyone else’s photos!
What does she really have to offer apart from her looks? Like what does she bring to the table. duck all. Like get a job. Imagine how miserable you would be having no purpose except for flogging lame products and attending lame events and waiting for your boyfriend to come back to AUS. She's pathetic

Reactions: 3
Would this be the same as Nadine Mueller? Not sure if she’s been mentioned here before. She just had a weekend away with a bunch of women and I cannot for the life of me figure out what it’s all about. It’s all “join me and take your life to the next level” etc and what does that even mean!!? Everything she posts is a big word vomit of positivity and self empowerment but never actually says what she does or what she’s coaching people for? How does it even look? You pay someone a huge amount of money then you have coaching sessions where they, what? Tell you how to believe in yourself? It annoys me so much how vague they all are.
Nadine is HELLA toxic, the toxic positivity is dangerous.

Reactions: 7
Yep my thoughts exactly .... I bet there are a few spewy kids from that party.
She’s only presentable the day she washes her hair. So greasy and slicked back. Hopefully those cupcakes didn’t make every kid sick! What happened to not showing her kids faces on social media?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Hi all 👋🏼 jumping over here from the NZ influencers thread to ask whether psychandsquats ever comes up for discussion in here? Keen for a yarn about her…. Her depiction of new motherhood seems quite wack to me 😵💫

Haha if you’d been married to her from her attempts to be a YouTube mum to now you would ignore her too
She is a text book narcissist, from her being a nurse for no other reason that it made her look caring to her sons “seizures” she filmed hoping for engagement, the pretend family history that has meant she has to rent, how much of an inconvenience her children are, the pretend pnd cos trending, copying Jessiika, Aussie mum vlogger and flying Leila stead to Melbourne for her maternity photos inability to change her shirts when she spills food hourly, not she’s some bullshit distance reiki nutcase
There is zero love left in that relationship he’s only there for his kids
He despises everything about her
She’s cost him his house, jobs, dignity

literally there just for his kids
What do you mean about pretend family history that means they have to rent…then she’s cost him his house??

Her story is her Aunty (?) sued them and that’s why they lost their house.

Reactions: 4
What do you mean about pretend family history that means they have to rent…then she’s cost him his house??

Her story is her Aunty (?) sued them and that’s why they lost their house.
Holy! I didn’t know this history, I’m intrigued.

Shits me how she says this is their dream house etc witch, it ain’t yours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy! I didn’t know this history, I’m intrigued.

Shits me how she says this is their dream house etc witch, it ain’t yours 🤣
Apparently her aunt was injured in a a jet ski accident and sought compensation from Candice. The only way to pay the aunt was to sell the house. It's odd though. Unless they went through private mediation, there's no court documents that detail the accident & payout. It also seems unlikely that they would have had much equity in the house at the time as it was about 5 years ago when she was 28.

They were renting her mother's house for a while and her husband was working for the family business. Then when Candice had another argument with her mother, her husband quit the job in the family business and went back to work in the hospital and they moved to their current rental.

What is it with B grade influencers having to always ask where to purchase things from… A.K.A some small business send me free stuff 🙄🙄 Or are they really just that dumb and lazy they can not think for themselves?
it's a bleeping umbrella!! omg 😭 next someone will be asking about pencils

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like I pick on Karina a bit but come on - sharing your weight isn’t good. Numbers aren’t helpful to anyone
How inspiring sharing her tummy rolls 🤩😍👏

just duck off we know you have thin privilege and pretty privilege and nobody feels better that you have rolls of skin when you scrunch yourself up like that.
---
What is it with B grade influencers having to always ask where to purchase things from… A.K.A some small business send me free stuff 🙄🙄 Or are they really just that dumb and lazy they can not think for themselves?
Google it🙄

Reactions: 10
I feel like I pick on Karina a bit but come on - sharing your weight isn’t good. Numbers aren’t helpful to anyone
She’s actually so much lighter than I expected (no intention either way with the comment) but has she had a bbl? Her composition/body fat distribution seems a little unnatural. I don’t follow so forgive if that’s an obvious.
---
Apparently her aunt was injured in a a jet ski accident and sought compensation from Candice. The only way to pay the aunt was to sell the house. It's odd though. Unless they went through private mediation, there's no court documents that detail the accident & payout. It also seems unlikely that they would have had much equity in the house at the time as it was about 5 years ago when she was 28.

They were renting her mother's house for a while and her husband was working for the family business. Then when Candice had another argument with her mother, her husband quit the job in the family business and went back to work in the hospital and they moved to their current rental.
I’m sorry but I’m going to need more than this 😂 how were they (she) liable for the JetSki accident?

Seriously. I just bought one off Amazon. Found one I liked, read the reviews, bought it. FFS. Not that hard

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I’m going to need more than this 😂 how were they (she) liable for the JetSki accident?
[/QUOTE]

It was something like the aunt was in a boat and C was on the jet ski and drove into the boat and the aunt got hurt and sued her for $300k… she used to say she couldn’t talk about it but would always bring it up and then at one point went into detail about it… it was all very strange. Especially when she’d had the massive fight with her mother and the husband left the family business but they were still living in the mother’s (investment?) property for months and months while they kept getting rejected from rental after rental (presumably because the agents actually had eyes and could see how filthy she was…)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can this Candice woman have her own thread? I have no idea who she is but she looks revolting and I really don’t want to have to see her in this thread constantly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can’t deal with the fact she just mentioned “I’m having a shower tonight” - like it’s not a regular everyday occurrence???? Clearly not!!!
And the fact that she put a hair mask on in the kitchen??! Straight onto dry dirty hair 🤢🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.