Australian Influencers #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bleeping despicable 😡
---

It really makes you wonder if she’s doing it on purpose the sick duck.
---

Who is she?
---

I have no idea who that is but I bet Ashy Bines is crying about it now she has to live in her povo 1.8 million house 😂
Emmatheg0at off of tiktok she has over 200k subscribers

Seems so off that Oli Frost is just holidaying and meeting with wedding planners when he owes artists money. Just immoral AF.

Reactions: 7
Does this rub anyone else up the wrong way ?
she lives such a privileged lifestyle, he parents paying for her wedding and now 2.5K service.Yet she’s whinging it’s going to be cold when she visits England next month. Spoilt brat
Lol she is so bogan. I can’t stand her and her terrible fake tanned hands.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know anything about ryan Walker? The tea time page on fb is going off at the moment 😂😂 something about his ridiculous tan and him being racist 🤷🏽‍♀️
I need into that group! Followed his ex for ages. He does not give a good vibe 🤮🤢 The tan is gross but being a woman basher is probably worse. I swear I saw something ages ago about his ex- her nose & that he did it then stories disappeared. Not long after she had another injury a split head

Does this rub anyone else up the wrong way ?
she lives such a privileged lifestyle, he parents paying for her wedding and now 2.5K service.Yet she’s whinging it’s going to be cold when she visits England next month. Spoilt brat
I really dislike her, she’s gross.

Reactions: 3
I work in circles that have seen her food habits of which are super restrictive. Maybe they r necessary to maintain her working availability, but she has publicly stated a dark choc square and some nuts are a treat. When you do that, controversy follows.
Absolutely. I'm suprised she is rarely mentioned. Her product offering is a slightly less tacky JS Health suite: radiance collagen this and radiance collagen that

Reactions: 9
Anyone follow Bec, thebargainstyler. Not sure how I feel about her anymore. I used to love that she would only advertise things she really loved or actually used. Now she has gone down the typical influencer path and promotes anything and everything, the latest being a kitchen spray. She is always either out or on holidays and would go to an opening of an envelope if she was invited

I stopped following her when she ragged out a small local business that did picnics, they tried to cancel her family gathering as it was outdoors and huge downpours were forecast. She threw a tanty and basically made them go ahead and put up gazebos and it bucketed it down as predicted. They were basically bullied into it. She didnt hide who the company was and ragged them out, but forgot to thank them after the event when they did exactly as they asked 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I work in circles that have seen her food habits of which are super restrictive. Maybe they r necessary to maintain her working availability, but she has publicly stated a dark choc square and some nuts are a treat. When you do that, controversy follows.
Rachel finch used to show lunch boxes when her daughter started school. There was never a sandwich or really any carbs at all. Just fruit, veg and if she was lucky, perhaps a boiled egg…
She has shared similar shaming messages about this before to get in the news cycle..it gets all her crunchy mum fans applauding her and free PR…she’s not stupid

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Rachel finch used to show lunch boxes when her daughter started school. There was never a sandwich or really any carbs at all. Just fruit, veg and if she was lucky, perhaps a boiled egg…
She has shared similar shaming messages about this before to get in the news cycle..it gets all her crunchy mum fans applauding her and free PR…she’s not stupid
And don’t forget she & her husband don’t have their kids Friday night to Sunday night as they need “couple time” every week

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And don’t forget she & her husband don’t have their kids Friday night to Sunday night as they need “couple time” every week
What the duck. Don't get me wrong I'm all for sending mine off to the grandparents for an occasional sleepover but that's just gross. After the tit show the working/school week is I look forward to the weekends so we can actually do fun things together.
I've always been disturbed with the lack of food she feeds them. I saw her last year she is so much skinnier in real life :sick:

Reactions: 12
What the duck. Don't get me wrong I'm all for sending mine off to the grandparents for an occasional sleepover but that's just gross. After the tit show the working/school week is I look forward to the weekends so we can actually do fun things together.
I've always been disturbed with the lack of food she feeds them. I saw her last year she is so much skinnier in real life :sick:
Where are their kids!
a few years ago she did an interview basically saying her marriage is just as important as her kids, and so they go to the grandparents house every weekend from Friday to Sunday . If you google there will still be some articles about it!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I really don't understand how she's considering conception at this weight let alone teaching other women how to improve their fertility with her new course...
She took a long time to get pregnant so I really don’t know why she’s sharing conception tips. She’s also not a doctor. She clearly has an eating disorder and I can only imagine the tit she will pass onto her kid. I think Nick has a secret life, there’s no way he’s some wholesome vegan type.

Reactions: 13
She took a long time to get pregnant so I really don’t know why she’s sharing conception tips. She’s also not a doctor. She clearly has an eating disorder and I can only imagine the tit she will pass onto her kid. I think Nick has a secret life, there’s no way he’s some wholesome vegan type.
Secret life? Like he prefers guys ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.