Australian Influencers #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread 😊 Matt Agnew and Khan are in Vietnam. I love seeing the food content.

Reactions: 13
Just saw the post on outspoken re Davina being broken up.....I've suspected it for months, guess it was another 2 month wedding for an influenzers.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Candice B doing another reiki session tomorrow morning for $35 a pop, so another easy $700 if she limits numbers to 20 again, all for pulling some cards and drawing some symbols on the air 🙄😒

Said it before but I REALLY need to find a way to get on this gravy train, screw my issue with not wanting to rip people off 😏

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Candice B doing another reiki session tomorrow morning for $35 a pop, so another easy $700 if she limits numbers to 20 again, all for pulling some cards and drawing some symbols on the air 🙄😒

Said it before but I REALLY need to find a way to get on this gravy train, screw my issue with not wanting to rip people off 😏
$35 to be scammed by a scamming scammer! “You don’t need to be present for the session, you will receive it no matter what!” LOL wut?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
$35 to be scammed by a scamming scammer! “You don’t need to be present for the session, you will receive it no matter what!” LOL wut?!
Honest to god this tit fucks me off so bad. I wish there was some sort of governing body for this type of con job.

Reactions: 19
There was some speculation Shani and Jacob had broken up but she had clips of him in her 2022 wrap up reel so looks like they must still be together!

Reactions: 4
Is this Davina (MAFS and I’m a Celebrity) and her new husband (Jaxon) that have broken up? If so that is very sad 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Is this Davina (MAFS and I’m a Celebrity) and her new husband (Jaxon) that have broken up? If so that is very sad 💔
Yeah seems that way think they only got married about 6 months ago but he has been MIA for about 5 of those months.

• Sad
Does Lauren Curtis have no friends she can ask these inane questions?? lol🤭🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please tell me where these iNfLUeNZas get their kids names from? @mumma_to_glamma has a granddaughter - named Wynter.
I just can’t. Just pick normal names ffs.
I never see enough written on her btw, she comes off so fake and just irritates me. I know someone who knows her in irl and she’s always been fame seeking - trying to befriend all the Insta famous mums and celebs to hop on their band wagon. Ie. Zoe from big brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.