Australian Influencers #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me Aussiebattlerz aren't bogan without telling me Aussiebattlerz aren't bogan. Where's the puke bucket when you need it

Reactions: 2
Calling it early- I reckon Abby Gilmore is pregnant 🕵️‍♀️ Looking at video of her at jacqui felgate’s event today…
I just went and watched her stories. In the story she shared showing everyone holding up their cocktails/wine her hand wasn’t up, no drink to be seen. Then the next story showed her taking a shot of something that looked nothing like a shot. Classic ‘pretend’ drinking to hide her pregnancy, I’ve been there and done that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell me Aussiebattlerz aren't bogan without telling me Aussiebattlerz aren't bogan. Where's the puke bucket when you need it
I don’t follow them but a quick look at their page and it’s jokes, family stuff plus promoting only fans? Not for me thanks!

Reactions: 3
Rdom is their stories about Porsche sponsored or not 🥴
He gives me the creeps, money hungry wanker. Daddy Jarryd that is, the kid is now a close second, not his fault as he has had a camera in his face since day one & I doubt he has ever been told no in his life. The # no Reid don't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He gives me the creeps, money hungry wanker. Daddy Jarryd that is, the kid is now a close second, not his fault as he has had a camera in his face since day one & I doubt he has ever been told no in his life. The # no Reid don't count.
He will so annoying, I do feel sorry for him. Daddy J even filmed him this morning saying goodbye at drop off.

Reactions: 3
Abby can’t think them lips look good so big they are practically folding in half.

Reactions: 4
C14D0A7B-A3A9-40B0-9E88-462EF96649F7.jpeg

121C3879-D8DB-4146-B697-6AC0BDDDEDC4.jpeg

Last time I checked, the Queen didn’t colonise anyone or any countries during her reign. She did however welcome countries to seek their own sovereignty and also welcomed countries into the Commonwealth because they requested to join. She is not responsible for what happened prior to her reign.

Her wokeness irritates the absolute duck out of me and I would happily walk right up to her and say so straight to her face.

Lacey is just as bad.

8573665A-4424-47C7-AE61-5BB4D2443C1E.jpeg

duck off the pair of you 🖕🏻and when you get there, duck OFF SOME MORE 🖕🏻

Reactions: 45
The Sociallyem event is looking so sad, all the thirsty influencers flying in for the hotel that looks like it's on a paddock.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1565855

View attachment 1565856

Last time I checked, the Queen didn’t colonise anyone or any countries during her reign. She did however welcome countries to seek their own sovereignty and also welcomed countries into the Commonwealth because they requested to join. She is not responsible for what happened prior to her reign.

Her wokeness irritates the absolute duck out of me and I would happily walk right up to her and say so straight to her face.

Lacey is just as bad.

View attachment 1565862

duck off the pair of you 🖕🏻and when you get there, duck OFF SOME MORE 🖕🏻
Sounds like you have some privileges to address and some anthracist work to do. People have very different opinions about the monarchy and that's ok. There's a lot of trauma there.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sounds like you have some privileges to address and some anthracist work to do. People have very different opinions about the monarchy and that's ok. There's a lot of trauma there.
Yeah I don’t but thanks for the assumptions. This isn’t about having ‘different opinions’ about the monarchy, it’s about blaming the Queen for tit she didn’t do, simple as that.

Reactions: 30
Yeah I don’t but thanks for the assumptions. This isn’t about having ‘different opinions’ about the monarchy, it’s about blaming the Queen for tit she didn’t do, simple as that.
Do some research before you come for people with a different perspective

The Gender and racial equality act was implemented in the UK in the 70s. The Queen didn't implement these changes in her staff until two years ago. People of colour were allowed to be servants during this time, but not part of the firm.

Do your research

Reactions: 9
I don’t need to research anything and I object to your assumption that I know nothing. My comment was in DIRECT relation to people calling her out about colonisation, which she had NO part in.

Reactions: 21
I don’t need to research anything and I object to your assumption that I know nothing. My comment was in DIRECT relation to people calling her out about colonisation, which she had NO part in.
She was complicit as she did very little to right the wrongs of her family. The wealth she horded, the relics stolen from colonised countries they haven’t returned, barely even apologising for the continued trauma colonised people suffer every day. Just because she didn’t send Captain Cook over here, she can’t wash her hands of it because she’s done little to make a genuine change for those who have suffered. Don’t get me started on the protection Andrew has been afforded because of her protection.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.