Australian Influencers #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it early- I reckon Abby Gilmore is pregnant 🕵️‍♀️ Looking at video of her at jacqui felgate’s event today…

Reactions: 12
What’s her beef with breastfeeding?
Carrying this over from the last thread - she had twins so understandably breastfeeding would have been extra challenging, I'm not disputing that. However she has regularly posted that "breastfeeding didn't work for her and that using formula is ok etc" which is all obviously very true, but when she is posting things like that years after her children are off bottles is irresponsible. She has no experience or qualifications in lactation, outside her own experience. She acts like she is a parenting bible on all things when all she has is her own experience. Every now and then on her Q&As someone will ask about breastfeeding and she'll direct them to her podcast or website. Her response should be "chat to your midwife".

Twin mums can, and do, successfully breastfeed. She has zero qualifications in outside outside hairdressing. She has no business giving women advice on feeding their babies.

Reactions: 13
Kylie Camps following on from the last thread... in a story a few months ago, she implied Matt cheated on her and that was the reason they separated...

Reactions: 2
Kylie Camps following on from the last thread... in a story a few months ago, she implied Matt cheated on her and that was the reason they separated...
Did she?? I didn't see that one. She does throw shade at him regularly.

There has been regular stories about how she had to look a certain a way in previous relationships, and that previous partners have told her "they aren't in love with her" or something like that? That she chooses partners who don't know how to love her.

And obviously the tattooed one does see her and love her #kravis2.0 :rolleyes:

She cheated on him, but implies otherwise….

• Wow
Reactions: 9
@veryrawandreal sorry I didn’t realise you were talking about Conagh. I don’t know much about her education, I think she was at uni but quit. Definitely not qualified to do any sort of mental health counseling or anything and I think that might be why she has gone quiet about it.

FYI

Bek Lomas nail saga continues
Lauren Curtis has new meds for her face
Lacey still needs to find a rental

Carry on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch Laurens live last night? I actually love her haha. She's just living her best life imo.

• Heart
Did anyone watch Laurens live last night? I actually love her haha. She's just living her best life imo.
I tried to watch some of it but i speed it up and she was talking about friggin birds again so I just couldn’t go on 💤 Too boring and self obsessed.

Reactions: 4
Kylie needs her own thread

I’m new here so don’t know how to do it

I heard she cheated on Matt with the guy who built their house …

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.