Australian Influencers #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it early- I reckon Abby Gilmore is pregnant 🕵️‍♀️ Looking at video of her at jacqui felgate’s event today…
Do you have a screenshot? She looks slim in the photos I’ve seen. I’ve known her lightly for decades so another pregnancy is on brand. I low key love her friendship with scummy cachia’s sister KJ 🙊

Reactions: 9
I recently done a huge unfollow on Instagram and I’d love recommendations of people that you feel does ‘influencing’ right. No one that eye fucks themselves in the mirror or ones that are ad after ad please.

Probably doesn’t leave many to choose from 🫢

Reactions: 8
I recently done a huge unfollow on Instagram and I’d love recommendations of people that you feel does ‘influencing’ right. No one that eye fucks themselves in the mirror or ones that are ad after ad please.

LivingmyJesslife, she's still a small account but I like her. Same with Brittney Saunders.

Reactions: 5

Hard to find. I like @breeahncarter as she just stays in her styling lane and doesn’t seem to be a part of the “fake friendship” circle.
@kruzcreations for a lol on reels - no ads and just fun. No real purpose but still a laugh
@journeytoworthyofficial has good content, doesn’t edit or use filters and rarely does an ad
@hadas_amor never doesn’t do ads and is an amazing photographer. Currently experiencing becoming a widow and solo mum to four so it can be a bit heavy.

Reactions: 5
Hard to find. I like @breeahncarter as she just stays in her styling lane and doesn’t seem to be a part of the “fake friendship” circle.
@kruzcreations for a lol on reels - no ads and just fun. No real purpose but still a laugh
@journeytoworthyofficial has good content, doesn’t edit or use filters and rarely does an ad
@hadas_amor never doesn’t do ads and is an amazing photographer. Currently experiencing becoming a widow and solo mum to four so it can be a bit heavy.
I like Breeahn too; she and lots of her influencer friends seem in it for the right reasons. Genuinely wanting to help people. She does wear awful pants though.
Simone Jade is a good one and Prettychuffed. Both do good outfit reels that are actually wearable.

Reactions: 4
I like Breeahn too; she and lots of her influencer friends seem in it for the right reasons. Genuinely wanting to help people. She does wear awful pants though.
Simone Jade is a good one and Prettychuffed. Both do good outfit reels that are actually wearable.
😂😂😂 yeah look the styling is sometimes questionable 😂😂 The ones I listed all seem to do it for a purpose and don’t appear to be part of the Instagram pyramid scheme of friendships - so they get my tick of approval 😂

Reactions: 2

I love MeganLuscombe_
She’s a certified life coach, practical advice, provides lots of awesome free content, q&a sessions over stories and doesn’t ever flog a thing except for her own coaching stuff. She is the person everyone needs in their lives!

Reactions: 1
I love MeganLuscombe_
She’s a certified life coach, practical advice, provides lots of awesome free content, q&a sessions over stories and doesn’t ever flog a thing except for her own coaching stuff. She is the person everyone needs in their lives!
Lost me at life coach!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WTF is a certified life coach anyway?? 😂

Certified in what?t Their 12 week online course?

Certainly not university qualified.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTF is a certified life coach anyway?? 😂

Certified in what?t Their 12 week online course?

Certainly not university qualified.
Think what y’all want, I’m not into anything woowoo and skeptical of pretty much anyone and anything. But she’s bleeping awesome

Reactions: 2
but she’s certified! Never mind that I have literally seen an ad for becoming a life coach in one week for $9.
Life coaches are like assholes they can be useful, most of them are full of tit. The whole “certified life coach” spiel is indeed a gimmick.

As life coaching isn't a regulated profession, you don't need to have specific qualifications.
Most life coaches choose the profession as a second career and come to the role with previous experience in a range of backgrounds including:
  • business.
  • counselling.
  • human resources (HR)
  • psychology.
  • social care.

Reactions: 7
And some are just influencers who did a manifesting course/paid a life coach and now consider themselves qualified to teach others🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12

For me, I love Nadia Bokody, Sarah w Tribe & Jessica Feeney, not sure if they come under your typical ‘influencer’ header, though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.