Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
C14D0A7B-A3A9-40B0-9E88-462EF96649F7.jpeg

121C3879-D8DB-4146-B697-6AC0BDDDEDC4.jpeg

Last time I checked, the Queen didn’t colonise anyone or any countries during her reign. She did however welcome countries to seek their own sovereignty and also welcomed countries into the Commonwealth because they requested to join. She is not responsible for what happened prior to her reign.

Her wokeness irritates the absolute fuck out of me and I would happily walk right up to her and say so straight to her face.

Lacey is just as bad.

8573665A-4424-47C7-AE61-5BB4D2443C1E.jpeg

Fuck off the pair of you 🖕🏻and when you get there, FUCK OFF SOME MORE 🖕🏻

Reactions: 45

notgifted

VIP Member
I mean…does anyone here think this is a productive use of their time? Of course it’s a waste, but who cares? Watching TV is a waste of time too 🫠

I don’t know why they all think it’s somehow a better use of anyone’s time to watch and comment on their content in a positive manner, than it is to be critical? 🥴
I absolutely adore my time here, it’s a nice break from the stresses of life and if they want to upload their train wreck lives for all to see it’s fair game.

Happy Sunday fellow Tattlers 🌸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Why does Jarrod act like anyone asked? Who has requested that he review flights? Literally not a single soul. Why he’s chosen to become the Jonathan Gold of his lame little holiday is beyond me. “I don’t recommend any food for 24 hours after I’ve eaten it to ensure it doesn’t make us sick.” NOBODY CARES BRO. There’s not a person on earth feverishly writing down his Banh Mi recommendations. I’m sure there’s very few options other than Vietnam Air for domestic travel in Vietnam so the lack of food on a one hour flight is pretty much what punters have to cop, no matter what. Doesn’t he realise what an a grade cunt he sounds like???

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
How do the RDOM (Real Dads of Melbourne) not have their own thread. They are becoming seriously unbearable each day (the 3 of them that is - Reid could just about have his own page!!).

Reactions: 33

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Why does RHOM Jarrod get such a perverse pleasure from saying no to Reid? The kid is going on what will be a boring as fuck holiday planned for adults where he’ll be forced into overdressing for dinners while his dads get drunk. Why can’t he collect the toiletries from the hotel rooms? What could possibly be wrong with that. Mini shampoos and the like are fun and exciting when you’re a kid, why does Jarrod have to be so pointed in denying that kid a tiny bit of regular childhood? It’s not cute or funny. It seems weird and bitter and utterly unreasonable.

Reactions: 32

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Sounds like you have some privileges to address and some anthracist work to do. People have very different opinions about the monarchy and that's ok. There's a lot of trauma there.
Yeah I don’t but thanks for the assumptions. This isn’t about having ‘different opinions’ about the monarchy, it’s about blaming the Queen for shit she didn’t do, simple as that.

Reactions: 30
Yeah you vile trolls! Reid is having an amazing time sitting around the hotel room!

I don’t think anyone wants them filming in the public pool, but I thought they’d said they weren’t planning on spending time there and that’s what people had an issue with?
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle

Reactions: 30

srh.ls.lwlss

That Influencer account is OBSESSED with Tammy. Who cares if she’s broken up with her baby daddy at this point.
That page always claims to be a non gossip page but then speculates about if someone has broken up or not.. and lists ashy bines in their top 3 fav influencers to follow. Something not right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 28