Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
I love how she explains her ‘messy buns and pjs all day’ is about being a new mum, I wonder what her excuse was before?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

HeyBub

VIP Member
No wonder this cunt is fat,sad and single, such a miserable bitch.
She’d never make a good Mum, she’s a miserable cunt. In hindsight, she won’t have to worry about kids. I know women can independently have babies and she spoke about freezing eggs a couple of years ago but seriously, she wouldn’t cope. She can’t even clean her wardrobe without her Mummy there to do it for her

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
When will people realise that this matchy matchy shit looks fucking horrible on basically everyone who wears it?

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
She must be going out of her mind with grief. Explains the 20 plus kilo weight loss, the shorter hair and the fact she stopped doing talking stories. I hope she gets her happy ending

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
She always looks so awkward holding her, like she struggles to position her on her chest. Like the GRWM video yesterday, after she picked her up, she doesn’t seem to hold her well.

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Look at this eyebrow! It’s almost vertical. And the makeup ain’t great - heavy handed and tin man looking
Like I don't agree with that woman parking in the parents spot but Hillary saying society doesn't value parents?The whole world revolves around families and couples with kids, it's single people that are ignored, but sure Hillary, start your own whinging cult

• Heart

kay_gurl

No fucking way. People who go more than once are assholes
I know right!
I travelled to Melbourne last night to sit outside the mcg with my kid cos we couldn't get any tickets with sometimes 6 people trying for us.. multiple night attendees make me angry!!

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Considering katejanmaree has been trying for over 6 years to get pregnant you’d think Katie P would have maybe told them a different way so as not to upset one of her “besties” but she gotta get that content video in babes

• Sad

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Regardless of the Ozempic claims (tho I do think she’s using it, she has Ozempic face), you’re spot on with the seething envy the ‘besties’ would have right now.
Sorry but I just don’t see Ozempic face
She still has a full face, no out of proportion skinny neck
I’ve lost about 15 kilos in the past year and you lose it from everywhere, some rings are now too big for me or can only be worn on my thickest finger, ive even been able to remove the extender I had on my necklaces

Attachments

notgifted

VIP Member
What’s this about? Legal action against another curve influencer?
Fuck she’s a sad cunt.

I hope she realised her self promotion of her business was removed from the Christmas Mums group hahaha to peddle your hideous tents elsewhere.

• Haha

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
No doubt her sense of entitlement and ‘right to take up space’ made her snarky eye rolling best self come out to play. Bit like the issue she had with the woman sat next to her on the plane who was ‘offending her’, well maybe you were also offending her? The world owes you fuck all.
I'm guessing she would be one of those obese people who insist on squeezing themselves in small spots on the train, with half of their body squashing the person next to them,