Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Someone calling out StylingYou’s new shorts at $165 on iCurvy’s advert about them and then StylingYou herself coming in to try and justify the price. Spin it anyway you fucking like Nikki but $165 for a pair of shorts is daylight fucking robbery, even if you had leprechauns spinning the material to make them. How arrogant is she trying to tell someone who has been in the industry for 40+ years that she hasn’t got a clue when Nikki had been ‘making clothes’ for how many years now, 2/3?

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
KP has gone quiet - insufferable baby content incoming 🤢
[/QUOTE]

she sure has! Let’s wait for the birth announcement but in the mean time let’s use some influencer key words!
“Love bubble”
“Mum and baby are healthy”
“Won’t be sharing baby’s face on Instagram”
“I won’t be posting much”
“Sleep consultant”

Have I missed any??

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Needs to lay down for half an hour after she showers. WTF?

How much she struggles with normal daily life is mind boggling. Getting out of bed and going to work is very normal, some of us do it everyday.
When you need half an hour after showering?! An everyday task (not for Emmy Lou) that is when you know you are an overweight, lazy piece of shit.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
What?what an arsehole, he’s curvy and ugly!
All of their interactions he just looked so annoyed to be near her
---
Out of them all, Stacey is the only one I have nothing bad to say about her. I like her. I think she does her job well and I like that she updates her measurements frequently so it makes it easier

Oh wow. I’m sad for her that so many people must have been messaging her about it for her to address it so directly. Hopefully she meets a nice guy soon. She seems to lead a pretty fulfilled life solo, but I’d hate for her to miss out on a partner and a family if that’s what she wants.

whodat1

I am someone who’s been overweight for so long and before I had wls multiple GPS pushed it and told me to do that first. I’m also in a massive group for wls and a lot of surgeons are urging people to use it. It’s actually really common that it’s heavily pushed for weight loss. Some surgeons even say to kick start their weight loss again to use it
im on it and I put on weight from WLS so people who have not had weight problems all their lives don’t know what it’s like and shouldn’t point the finger I’m sorry! Hilary drives me mad and is full of crap.
Here’s mine and my doctor’s take on it. It stops me from craving bad foods. Yes gastric band stops me from eating a lot so does the injection so my weight loss is faster than my friends. But even on saxenda my mind still takes over. Last night I had huge argument with my family and all I wanted to do was eat chocolate or rubbish and I wasn’t hungry.
My doctor went to seminar about using it for weight loss vs diabetes and a few of them argued that the biggest contributor to diabetes is obesity so if you can nip obesity in the bud early maybe you can stop it getting to diabetic levels. The most weight I’ve lost on it has been when I’ve eaten healthy and exercised (funny that I know). Now Xmas holidays are over I’m back to it. It’s just a tool. Sorry for soap box just thought some might want information other than lying Hilary

• Heart

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Hillary Holmes was talking about and injecting Ozempic in last night's stories, talking about how she hardly eats and tries to get mostly protein in, this was said after her husband handed her a massive block of chocolate, umm okay

• Haha

sweetface2022

VIP Member
🙄 poor Curvy Sam... it's always something! Can't eat on the plane cos she doesn't have a gall bladder... can someone in also gall bladderless please explain why not?

Also did she move to Queensland because she's the black sheep of the family?
If she eats something that reacts with her she’ll need to shit asap and she likely doesn’t fit on the toilet so avoids eating

• Wow
Goodbye Chef Bae, looking good is the best revenge 😈 😆
She looks incredible buuuuut something doesn’t sit right with me that she still calls herself a curve model and sits in that realm of plus size modelling when she clearly isn’t anymore. Girlfriend is a size 10-12 easily, and wouldn’t struggle to find clothes in ANY store. I get she is tall so sometimes she may be going up to a 14, but come on - you can’t call yourself curve/plus size when you’re clearly not in that demographic anymore.

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
All the plus size girlies are losing their shit over Witchery’s rebrand, not just Hillary, if you go over to the Witchery Insta page it’s full of complaints, plus how does Hillary know it’s going to be bad quality?

Attachments