Australian Curvy Community #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so gross šŸ¤® who the hell gets a vibrator at 15????

This was FOUL. And what got me was she posted a video of the splash mat with water not soaking in and rolling around the blanket ā€¦. Why would you want that if you had ā€œexplosive diarrhoeaā€!!!

When will people realise that this matchy matchy tit looks bleeping horrible on basically everyone who wears it?

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t care how comfy this is, itā€™s the ugliest outfit Iā€™ve ever seen
I hate these outfits so bleeping much. I did laugh when she said it fits tighter because sheā€™s newly postpartum. Babes you were the same size pre pregnancy during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Fat. Ya fat babes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When will people realise that this matchy matchy tit looks bleeping horrible on basically everyone who wears it?
Amen, I have never once seen anyone wearing a matching set that looks chic, sophisticated or stylish

Reactions: 3
I assume they donā€™t like people commenting on Staceyā€™s obvious weight loss?
Ohh of course. Yes canā€™t ever comment on it despite the fact itā€™s glaringly obvious lest we piss the rest of the bestie crew off šŸ™„ if you choose to have a public social media presence and your bread & butter is fashion/modelling, people are obviously going to comment when your body changes and most people arenā€™t saying it to be mean or bitchy, but that doesnā€™t fit the narrative they want right.

Reactions: 8
Ohh of course. Yes canā€™t ever comment on it despite the fact itā€™s glaringly obvious lest we piss the rest of the bestie crew off šŸ™„ if you choose to have a public social media presence and your bread & butter is fashion/modelling, people are obviously going to comment when your body changes and most people arenā€™t saying it to be mean or bitchy, but that doesnā€™t fit the narrative they want right.
Exactly right! God April is such a passive aggressive cow about every single ā€˜Bopoā€™ issue. Like yes people are going to comment if someone looks a whole lot healthier through weight loss. And yes if your job is social media then you need to accept that itā€™s part of your job. They need people to consume their content and part of that includes having opinions on them whether they like it or not.

Reactions: 7
Whenever someone curvy or bigger loses weight, these BOPO Influencers see it as a personal attack, it's their insecurities coming out.
She could just keep scrolling but has to be passive aggressive as others have mentioned.

Whenever someone curvy or bigger loses weight, these BOPO Influencers see it as a personal attack, it's their insecurities coming out.
She could just keep scrolling but has to be passive aggressive as others have mentioned.
And she has to hide behind how itā€™s her girl whoā€™s being ā€œattackedā€ Iā€™m sure Stace has been in this industry long enough that if she is triggered by people commenting on her body she wonā€™t read the comments or not engage with them. Bodzilla your jealousy is showing hun.

Reactions: 2
This is what April is doing her side eye about?

If donā€™t want people commenting on your body or your weight, donā€™t share your entire bleeping life online. There, Iā€™ve just solved your problem. Sheā€™s going to do that side eye to the wrong person one day and get slapped down for it.

823DEFEF-4F81-45FE-9945-8AA5C966FBC5.jpeg