Australian Curvy Community #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely haaaaate those crocheted monstrosities that Maddy Zanata did with Lullaby Club. Need to see way less of it in my feed. It looks awful on everyone.

Reactions: 2
No Sam this is likely because you’re obese. Why does she always find excuses to not look at her weight and realise it’s the problem to majority of her health issues

Attachments

Reactions: 1
In this ugly slug’s case, it’s harder to keep them because once they see her true personality and experience it, they run because she’s a bleep

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Imagine all the chaffing and sweat patches🤮
It’s gotta be uncomfortable living in a body like that
Her body is probably one of the worst I’ve ever seen and what gets me is that she truly doesn’t give a tit, it doesn’t stop her from wearing and doing whatever she wants, I can only imagine how uncomfortable she would be on the day to day basis!

Her body is probably one of the worst I’ve ever seen and what gets me is that she truly doesn’t give a tit, it doesn’t stop her from wearing and doing whatever she wants..
I often think the same thing about Seeingmoreofsarah she has a really odd shaped body after weightloss surgery as well and often doesn’t not wear clothes that suit her shape and at times look uncomfortable to wear.

I often think the same thing about Seeingmoreofsarah she has a really odd shaped body after weightloss surgery as well and often doesn’t not wear clothes that suit her shape and at times look uncomfortable to wear.
I also think the same about her. If you watch any of her “styling” videos she wear a shapewear suit with everything and she squeezes herself into a size 20 when she’s clearly about a 24! Screw wearing shapewear every day! Couldn’t think of anything worse!
---
I also think the same about her. If you watch any of her “styling” videos she wear a shapewear suit with everything and she squeezes herself into a size 20 when she’s clearly about a 24! Screw wearing shapewear every day! Couldn’t think of anything worse!

I always wonder about her also. She had wls so she could fall pregnant but it seems like she didn’t do very well with wls. She wears things way too small for her

I don't mind Sarah but I think her sizing is wayyyy off, she wore a jumper recently and said she was in a L/XL and she's a 20 and it was a bit fitted on her so being a 16-18 I bought it because I wanted it a bit oversized. Got it in the post and it absolutely swims on me! So yeah I think her sizing is a little off.

I normally just lurk in here, but I agree with this so much! there is also no way she is a size 20, I don't know why she pretends she is/tries to squeeze into things way too small! I'm a similar size to her and I just want to be comfortable!

Another one who fakes their size but claims to be body positive? Surely people can see through this nonsense. If you were truly body positive wear clothes that bleeping fit you!

Reactions: 4
My favourite type of “body positivity” influencer is the one who has weight loss surgery, starts a weight loss Insta page, loses a few kilos but still morbidly obese, can’t be bothered trying anymore or they gain weight **cough cough bodzilla** and then they become a body posi page! Spreading all the self love we need to love our bodies even though they so desperately tried to change their body but still couldn’t commit!

Reactions: 9
My favourite type of “body positivity” influencer is the one who has weight loss surgery, starts a weight loss Insta page, loses a few kilos but still morbidly obese, can’t be bothered trying anymore or they gain weight **cough cough bodzilla** and then they become a body posi page! Spreading all the self love we need to love our bodies even though they so desperately tried to change their body but still couldn’t commit!
Like Riley. Formally known at healthychick101. Lost some weight but then gained heaps back and turned into a bopo influencer

• Wow
Reactions: 4