Australian Curvy Community #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone take this “news” instagram seriously
She has a separate page called faternise… I don’t see why she doesn’t post her BoPo stuff there.. and her queer content is also disorienting.. maybe just make a page for fat queers and keep kaleidoscope for news stories for those of us who are just interested in the actual news 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
1) what the duck is she wearing? Is it a tracksuit dress. Jesus Christ
2) I didn’t think it possible but she’s gotten even fatter. Her chins are getting bigger

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
1) what the duck is she wearing? Is it a tracksuit dress. Jesus Christ
2) I didn’t think it possible but she’s gotten even fatter. Her chins are getting bigger
Christ on a cracker she’s disgusting and has zero fashion sense. How anyone could take advice from her deserves to look like a head

Reactions: 2
She said she hasn’t been on dating apps since 2022 so why does she continually talk about the dating community?
Because she needs to justify that nobody would actually touch her with a ten foot barge pole

Reactions: 6
‘Welcome to week 38….where nothing is aesthetic or tidy….’

Her house was always untidy before pregnancy.

I imagine she’s uncomfortable as she is huge. Hope the weight falls off her after baby is born.

Reactions: 8
And of course our favourite disability ‘educator’ was right there in the comments…

AAE4A3C3-4EDE-476B-863D-3C9E4CFC8A8C.jpeg

BB2711EC-541A-431F-9223-AB215FA9A9A0.jpeg

Oh trust me, she was being passively aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 17