Aussie WAGS - Bec Judd, Nadia Bartel and the rest!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2821827
WHAT DO YOU MEAN TACKY? Don’t you have a collage of your modelling shots on the wall? At least it’s more tasteful (if not about as self obsessed) as Cachia’s horrific vulval assault… *shudders*
The only thing I like in that photo is the wall light! Literally everything else could be from Fantastic Furniture!! Dusty pink on dusty pink on dusty pink with a few gold/brass accents for good measure. It's soooooo bad - starting with that little, low backed couch under the collage that surely her daughter did as a school project - cutting out pictures of her mum and clagging them to a piece of cardboard. I just can't!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so glad I found this thread, I used to read the UVA fembot thread on GOMI. I actually use the Skincare Company products before BJ ever did and can confirm they are worth it and relatively affordable. She is their long term ambassador and they absolutely love her, she won't be leaving them anytime soon. Also I can confirm that she had a bleph procedure for her 40th not a facelift. Also I think I hate Jessie Roberts the most out of all of them. She seems so pathetic and try hard, wants to be BJ so much. The whole Fred Again and Reminisce thing was so cringe for 40 year old women.

Reactions: 13
No tea he just looks like a menace in that pic and I'm assuming she was/is just like her character in summer heights high :D
I think they’re both very down to earth, country folk, even if they are more on the ‘landed gentry’ side of country than the Aussie Battler type. anything I see of hers is always professional, warm and down to earth, a far cry from the Fembots like BJ or Jessie Roberts.

Reactions: 12
I'm fairly certain he was not exclusive in the very very early days but wasn't the rumour that he punched Gary Rohan in the COVID hub because he had the affair? Therefore you'd assume he's actually one of the ones that doesn't sleep around.

Reactions: 13
I'm fairly certain he was not exclusive in the very very early days but wasn't the rumour that he punched Gary Rohan in the COVID hub because he had the affair? Therefore you'd assume he's actually one of the ones that doesn't sleep around.
Yes this was a very strong rumour, considering the fact the rumours Garry was with a trainer (which was true) I’d put this on a list of things that happened

Reactions: 1
I think they’re both very down to earth, country folk, even if they are more on the ‘landed gentry’ side of country than the Aussie Battler type. anything I see of hers is always professional, warm and down to earth, a far cry from the Fembots like BJ or Jessie Roberts.
I always have good vibes from Emma, have a solid thread of DM’s over the years and my best friend worked with them recently and said they were great

Reactions: 9
Have known the Hawkins literally since the days of that formal photo and in every way possible - they’re great. No bullshit, no pretences, just really decent people who happened to find each other really early in life. Can’t vouch for everything that’s gone on in their relationship since they were 17, but infidelity since they’ve been quite serious would surprise the hell outta me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you have some tea we need to know about🧐 I always thought she was one of the more down to earth Wags
Isn’t there tea in this thread that she’s a mean girl and treats retail staff in Geelong poorly.

So is how many times has he cheated on her since then???? I would imagine she would be very hard work.
Honestly, when would he even have the time to cheat on her? The bloke is always asleep or farming or playing footy or with the 3 kids. That would be way too hard basket!!! I'm feeling defensive because I really like both of them.

Reactions: 14
Does Jessie Roberts get event invitations because of the Bec Judd association or is she Bec's plus one every time?