Aussie Mum Vlogger #6 She's dressed up to the nines and the kids look like they’ve been on the wines.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I'd like to know why she's burnt out? Am I missing something. She's definitely not burnt out from caring for her children. Yet I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the princess herself is dressed to the nines looking like she's part of a bridal party 🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I know it’s the norm now but how are they not embarrassed about taking a (not sick) 3 yo out at 4pm to tabbatinga + dinner at a restaurant in a onesie. Even the most bogan people would be judging that! I sometimes will dress my nearly 2yo in her cute (Peter Alexander) pjs for school drop off when I need to get to laundry or were just having a home day but they’re always clean, cute, and two piece. She has absolutely no shame, I wish she did
Weird thing for me I’m not even surprised anymore…she is a test of a mother. I expect nothing less / nothing more from her.
---
Weird thing for me I’m not even surprised anymore…she is a test of a mother. I expect nothing less / nothing more from her.
That should have read “twit”!!!

Reactions: 1
Tonight’s vlog - it’s the FIRST time ever I have seen her put sunscreen on the kids!!!!!
she must be reading on here!!! 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Millarrr sitting at her makeup table first thing in the morning 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Monkey see, monkey do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tonight’s vlog - it’s the FIRST time ever I have seen her put sunscreen on the kids!!!!!
she must be reading on here!!! 😂😂
I commented on that once in this thread early days and someone said they thought it was a stretch for me to say that. Well what a year later and it's finally happened. Ive been proven wrong :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Seriously though, you know it never happens because if she does ANYTHING for the kids, it's documented. Like when they have some fruit and veg for a snack like it's the pinnacle of mothering.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand when she carries on about needing a coffee and the satisfaction when she gets it and it looks like warm milk, or a takeaway one always has 1/2 strength written on the cup 😂😂😂😂 Like what ? How do you crave that so bad 😂😂😂 everything she does irks me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand when she carries on about needing a coffee and the satisfaction when she gets it and it looks like warm milk, or a takeaway one always has 1/2 strength written on the cup 😂😂😂😂 Like what ? How do you crave that so bad 😂😂😂 everything she does irks me
Haha! That’s ME! I have to get half strength or I get the shakes 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really don’t get the need for so many staff!! So ridiculous 😂😂
---I’m sure the new PA will soon think she is too qualified for the bits n pieces, bibs n bobs, housework and cleaning up their crap. I bet MEiara will put a dress code in place and at no time will sleazy Kurty Wurty be allowed to be alone with her… i give this woman

I hope her new ‘PA’ is a member of this forum!! Wouldn’t that be fun!!
I really don’t get the need for so many staff!! So ridiculous 😂😂
---

I hope her new ‘PA’ is a member of this forum!! Wouldn’t that be fun!!
This new PA will soon realize she is far to qualified for the bits n pieces, bibs n bobs, cleaning their trashy home, and putting up with MEiara having all this extra time doing what she does best… sweet duck all. I bet a dress code is in place and at no time will sleazy Kurty Wurty be allowed to be alone with her. I give it 6 weeks and she be outta there.

Sorry I’m quite vocal here today but what baffles me is the constant sales there is for LER.. seriously if you paid full price for any of this crap you are a fool.

Reactions: 6
I’d like to know if she’s going to make the PA match her clothing like she does with Ashy
Or enforce an LER clothing only rule

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thie "PA" Will be working 12 hours a week.
Damn it, I knew once I wrote it that someone would say that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah but difference is
MEiara (love that) claims to be a coffee snob
You ain't no coffee connoisseur. Trust me!
Even when she made instant she couldn't get it right.
Putting heaps of milk in before the boiled water so would have coffee granules floating at the top and she would still film this being carried upstairs.
Life of a content creator is so unreal.
"Must film me making coffee"
Must tell the world I am due my period
Must tell the world I have my period 🤪

• Haha
I don’t understand how she can be so overwhelmed when her work day finishes at 2pm every day.
They wouldn’t need a PA if they took advantage of a full day of daycare, and after school care like regular working parents.

Reactions: 3
The amount of time this witch craps on about reaching "breaking point".

She wouldn't know a normal person's breaking point if it slapped her in the face.

She's slightly busy - breaking point
She can't go for a walk - breaking point
She's not getting "me" time - breaking point
The kids behaving like normal kids - breaking point

I don’t understand how she can be so overwhelmed when her work day finishes at 2pm every day.
They wouldn’t need a PA if they took advantage of a full day of daycare, and after school care like regular working parents.
It seems mad to me that she never utilised daycare properly, you pay for 12 hours so why not send from at least 9-5pm, mila wouldn't even need after school care she could literally entertain herself while they do some work, if she got homework get her do that at the same, there's so many ways they could utilise the hours in her day..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.