Aussie Mum Vlogger #6 She's dressed up to the nines and the kids look like they’ve been on the wines.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laugh every single time she does her “cold exposure”. The weird little high knee run in her loin cloth with “chilled aesthetic music” (today was Chateau by Angus and Julia Stone). Trying to make a vibe of something that is not a vibe at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
May I just say how funny you all are!
I love quickly logging on here throughout the day to get loin/platter/#metime/gymsesh/modelling 🤣😐😩😁😚😖😕💋/bitsnpieces/hey Kurt updates... y'all make me chuckle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
New Vlog …. Stranger went off on us! She was so rude…

2 minute mark special K is trying to work out outfits for their photo shoot and is stuck trying to figure out what bikini to wear under a blue and white matching set that closely resembles millers pyjamas. Speshy being the revolutionary stylist that she is, decides to paid a blue bikini under the blue and white matching set. Durty Kurty suggests going topless. So gross.

Kurty is in a bad mood because he’s been rushing around. Special K is fine though because she showed herself at 6:30am in a full face of makeup and hair done so she’s had plenty of me time. She tells Kurt “it’s okay babe, just sleep later”…. Let’s stay tuned and see if he gets a nap.

speshy gets breakfast ready, and actually tells Millarrr it’s a platter of toast.

At the 9 minute mark we get the story of what the title is about. Apparently they were finishing shooting photos and there was a lady taking videos or photos of the wales and Kurt had to step infront of her to get their clothes because they had to leave the beach and the lady had put herself right near their clothes.

the lady got annoyed and said the clothes were shading her and special K is proud she stood up for herself and said to the lady “we’ve been waiting and waiting but we have to go” and then the lady alledgedly yelled at them as they walked off the beach.

it sounds like a non event. Something that speshy has made sound worse than what it was. But who knows/cares?

10 minutes in and we see durty Kurt packing orders with no shirt on. It’s 4pm and as I predicted no sign of Kurt having a nap to catch up on sleep.

At the 11 minute mark we switch to a new day and speshy wakes up when it’s pitch black and goes into the sauna. I bleeping forgot they had that monstrosity and it just makes me cackle. She’s then doing a cold plunge into the pool, which is another buzz term/phrase the fitfluencers are trying to convince idiots to do. All of them fail to realise that a cold shower works just as well.

also I just realised they have the sauna set up in the bedroom/office that was added in the extension, the bedroom near the 3 pink chairs lounge room. Hilarious.

Hahaha at the 12:10 mark there is a pop up caption saying a cold shower is the same thing. But speshy needs the validation of wearing the floss bikini and going in the pool.

Speshy says they need to do that 2-3 times a week. “Have a sauna, go in the pool, have a bone broth” and Kurt says “sometimes it’s nice to stay in bed”. Haha. Have a bone broth?! I’m sorry but these idiots truly latch on to any passing phase.

16 min mark they are all leaving the house and regan is there in her pyjamas with her hair an absolute rats nest. But don’t worry, special K is there in a full face of makeup with her hair done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New Vlog …. Stranger went off on us! She was so rude…

2 minute mark special K is trying to work out outfits for their photo shoot and is stuck trying to figure out what bikini to wear under a blue and white matching set that closely resembles millers pyjamas. Speshy being the revolutionary stylist that she is, decides to paid a blue bikini under the blue and white matching set. Durty Kurty suggests going topless. So gross.

Kurty is in a bad mood because he’s been rushing around. Special K is fine though because she showed herself at 6:30am in a full face of makeup and hair done so she’s had plenty of me time. She tells Kurt “it’s okay babe, just sleep later”…. Let’s stay tuned and see if he gets a nap.

speshy gets breakfast ready, and actually tells Millarrr it’s a platter of toast.

At the 9 minute mark we get the story of what the title is about. Apparently they were finishing shooting photos and there was a lady taking videos or photos of the wales and Kurt had to step infront of her to get their clothes because they had to leave the beach and the lady had put herself right near their clothes.

the lady got annoyed and said the clothes were shading her and special K is proud she stood up for herself and said to the lady “we’ve been waiting and waiting but we have to go” and then the lady alledgedly yelled at them as they walked off the beach.

it sounds like a non event. Something that speshy has made sound worse than what it was. But who knows/cares?

10 minutes in and we see durty Kurt packing orders with no shirt on. It’s 4pm and as I predicted no sign of Kurt having a nap to catch up on sleep.

At the 11 minute mark we switch to a new day and speshy wakes up when it’s pitch black and goes into the sauna. I bleeping forgot they had that monstrosity and it just makes me cackle. She’s then doing a cold plunge into the pool, which is another buzz term/phrase the fitfluencers are trying to convince idiots to do. All of them fail to realise that a cold shower works just as well.

also I just realised they have the sauna set up in the bedroom/office that was added in the extension, the bedroom near the 3 pink chairs lounge room. Hilarious.

Hahaha at the 12:10 mark there is a pop up caption saying a cold shower is the same thing. But speshy needs the validation of wearing the floss bikini and going in the pool.

Speshy says they need to do that 2-3 times a week. “Have a sauna, go in the pool, have a bone broth” and Kurt says “sometimes it’s nice to stay in bed”. Haha. Have a bone broth?! I’m sorry but these idiots truly latch on to any passing phase.

16 min mark they are all leaving the house and regan is there in her pyjamas with her hair an absolute rats nest. But don’t worry, special K is there in a full face of makeup with her hair done.
Thank you for the recap. It's been a very long time since I've watched and I'd like to maintain that record, but I appreciate a Tattler's perspective.
The woman was probably irritated with them being pain in the arse "influencers" while she's trying to enjoy the beach/view.
Kurt with the topless comment.. no surprises there.. he really is a very simple man.

Reactions: 3
Yassss i was hoping the new thread title would be this one! TY
---
Grandma seems to be going away a lot, trying get away from sepicalk and all her requests. Lol
Yep I bet since she cut her family off that durtys family has had to step up with all the babysitting. There is no reason why those 2 adults cannot manage those 3 kids. Their “photoshoots” are going to the beach for an hour. The kids can run and play while they take their photos. They also have the room…. Wait let me re phrase that… if they did a clear out of all the tit they own… they WOULD have the room to make one of the bedrooms into a fully functioning home office with a backdrop for taking photos any time of the day or night.

And if I was Kurt’s parents I’d be worried that I’ll be cut off too.

Reactions: 2
Yep I bet since she cut her family off that durtys family has had to step up with all the babysitting. There is no reason why those 2 adults cannot manage those 3 kids. Their “photoshoots” are going to the beach for an hour. The kids can run and play while they take their photos. They also have the room…. Wait let me re phrase that… if they did a clear out of all the tit they own… they WOULD have the room to make one of the bedrooms into a fully functioning home office with a backdrop for taking photos any time of the day or night.

And if I was Kurt’s parents I’d be worried that I’ll be cut off too.
Wasn't that the point of the office somewhere for her to work and shoot content, i swear she bought a bunch of backdrops and never uses them, always waste money hiring out a air bnb which is so un nessercy, then getting baby sitters. She makes things so much harder than they need to be.

No surprises with Grandma's birthday dinner. Couldn't she stay home and actually cook a meal and make some cakes. I know it's not her mother, but the amount she does for numnuts is astounding. I can only dream of my mother in-law doing even half of that.
And good on her for getting away often. I really hope it's more and more especially with another grandchild to adore. Good on her

Does deb have Insta a wonder? I really want to message her and say she should speak to special k and durt about respecting their privacy more.
From Spesh K herself I know exactly where Big Dad and Deb live and she reveals often when they are away. Surely this is a massive safety/privacy concern for them ??

Does deb have Insta a wonder? I really want to message her and say she should speak to special k and durt about respecting their privacy more.
From Spesh K herself I know exactly where Big Dad and Deb live and she reveals often when they are away. Surely this is a massive safety/privacy concern for them ??
Kurt has two Debbie Durroughs on his followers list!

And her work place. Everyone knows when Grandma is there with the kids too. She really has no idea about safety. Living in lala land

With the enlightening, motivational, raw, honest, vulnerable, empowering Glow and Glow podcast not even rating in the top 250 (Chartable podcast ratings) for a number of weeks now, is it considered a flop? Are they beating a dead horse?

With the enlightening, motivational, raw, honest, vulnerable, empowering Glow and Glow podcast not even rating in the top 250 (Chartable podcast ratings) for a number of weeks now, is it considered a flop? Are they beating a dead horse?
I am just at a loss why they keep producing these drivel in the "shtudio"

• Haha
Found this and thought of sleazy Durt straight away 😼
Ooh as much as I am Team Pink all the way and cheating disgusts me. I do hope this could be true 🤭
---
And wtf are those rissole sandwiches. Was that their dinner ? Surely not !

I know I'm in Scotland and whole different culinary traditions but my.dad used to make rissoles and they were coated in breadcrumbs.
We had them as nibbles in the evening though. Not 1 piece on bread for dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.