Aussie Mum Vlogger #6 She's dressed up to the nines and the kids look like they’ve been on the wines.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My goodness- she just said on her stories - now she has secured a PA she feels better … having her husband home full time isn’t enough!!
how do they have enough money to pay them??!
surely her low views on you tube doesn’t pay that much??
I guess now she can pay for someone to do her housework and look after the kids while she can go to the gym and get out for a walk
---
Ohhh - didn’t she originally say the ‘The falling out with her family’ was because of ‘trauma’ from her upbringing!!!! But in fact - as she states on the podcast’ this morning- Kurt had a falling out with them and she felt like she had to choose between her husband or her family!! And he has NO relationship with them anymore!
she is a pathetic liar!
---
I hope she reads this and wake the duck up
Where was this posted?? Love it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My goodness- she just said on her stories - now she has secured a PA she feels better … having her husband home full time isn’t enough!!
how do they have enough money to pay them??!
surely her low views on you tube doesn’t pay that much??
I guess now she can pay for someone to do her housework and look after the kids while she can go to the gym and get out for a walk
---
Ohhh - didn’t she originally say the ‘The falling out with her family’ was because of ‘trauma’ from her upbringing!!!! But in fact - as she states on the podcast’ this morning- Kurt had a falling out with them and she felt like she had to choose between her husband or her family!! And he has NO relationship with them anymore!
she is a pathetic liar!
---

Where was this posted?? Love it!

I agree, I’d love to know their income. I’m almost certain my household income is higher but I couldn’t imagine buying a 3 thousand dollar sauna haha

Reactions: 2
Sorry everyone. Rant coming. I am SO CLOSE to trolling this twit!

This moron of a woman thinks she's so burnt out from sitting in her bed on a laptop of a morning and watching her husband pack up a shop (calling it a warehouse is a stretch). They have two designated work days a week which they spend most of that time eating in their car and going out for walks. The hardest part of her job is changing outfits between photos - and from the vlogs she posts... she doesn't seem to be too stressed by it.

She doesn't cook breakfast, lunches or dinners. She doesn't get her children ready. She doesn't clean. She doesn't do drop off's and pick ups. She doesn't take her kids for play dates. She doesn't take them to any co-curricular activities outside of school / is too selfish to sign them up for anything. I'm sick of her excuse that they are 'too young'. My 18 month old goes to music, dance and toddler gymnastics. It's really not hard to provide opportunities for these types of things.

Here's an idea MEiara (stolen from previous post. Whoever came up with that - amazing work!) .. Get off the internet because you are clearly too precious, have no sense of reality, are not even setting a good example for other parents, and have absolutely no resilience about you. If filming yourself doing your makeup and talking about your empty cup is so exhausting for you. Make a change and f**k off.

Honestly I hate to compare mother's and really don't like to compare being a single parent but MY GOD she has NO IDEA. Even comments about things that need 'a male' to do it. witch 🤦🏼‍♀️ Single mum's get up before everyone, cook all the meals, do all the 'MALE' jobs as well (what even is a male job????). We can manage to get everyone ready and get to work, get kids to and from school, get to gym (and even take the kids with us!), organise social outings for our children, get up during the night because we don't have the option to 'tag team' and still function fine the next day without needing to dump the kids with their ipads for forced hours of 'quiet time'. We also don't need to sit in our bed for an hour everyday and analyse the fullness of our cup because LIFE IS MANAGEABLE AND FULFILLING.

Being a parent is a blessing that a lot of people fight so hard for. So many men and women would KILL to be in the position she is in....
1. Have 3 healthy children and
2. Have all the time in the world to spend with them, yet all this idiot does is whinge about her own bleeping mental health and empty cup. I just cannotttttttt.

Honestly feel bad for Durt at this point considering he's almost a single parent in that house but has to listen to her go on about herself and her struggles. Nothing would be more infuriating.

*Edit - if she is struggling that much she should seriously consider going on antidepressants or some kind of medication because the adversity she has had to overcome is so minute that she should not be this unstable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

This moron of a woman thinks she's so burnt out from sitting in her bed on a laptop of a morning and watching her husband pack up a shop (calling it a warehouse is a stretch). They have two designated work days a week which they spend most of that time eating in their car and going out for walks. The hardest part of her job is changing outfits between photos - and from the vlogs she posts... she doesn't seem to be too stressed by it.

She doesn't cook breakfast, lunches or dinners. She doesn't get her children ready. She doesn't clean. She doesn't do drop off's and pick ups. She doesn't take her kids for play dates. She doesn't take them to any co-curricular activities outside of school / is too selfish to sign them up for anything. I'm sick of her excuse that they are 'too young'. My 18 month old goes to music, dance and toddler gymnastics. It's really not hard to provide opportunities for these types of things.

Here's an idea MEiara (stolen from previous post. Whoever came up with that - amazing work!) .. Get off the internet because you are clearly too precious, have no sense of reality, are not even setting a good example for other parents, and have absolutely no resilience about you. If filming yourself doing your makeup and talking about your empty cup is so exhausting for you. Make a change and f**k off.

Honestly I hate to compare mother's and really don't like to compare being a single parent but MY GOD she has NO IDEA. Even comments about things that need 'a male' to do it. witch 🤦🏼‍♀️ Single mum's get up before everyone, cook all the meals, do all the 'MALE' jobs as well (what even is a male job????). We can manage to get everyone ready and get to work, get kids to and from school, get to gym (and even take the kids with us!), organise social outings for our children, get up during the night because we don't have the option to 'tag team' and still function fine the next day without needing to dump the kids with their ipads for forced hours of 'quiet time'. We also don't need to sit in our bed for an hour everyday and analyse the fullness of our cup because LIFE IS MANAGEABLE AND FULFILLING.

Being a parent is a blessing that a lot of people fight so hard for. So many men and women would KILL to be in the position she is in....
2. Have all the time in the world to spend with them, yet all this idiot does is whinge about her own bleeping mental health and empty cup. I just cannotttttttt.

Honestly feel bad for Durt at this point considering he's almost a single parent in that house but has to listen to her go on about herself and her struggles. Nothing would be more infuriating.
I agree with everything you have said but as for Durt.. he enables this behaviour. I have no sympathy for him. He needs to tell her to get a bleeping grip and put the kids first. It's disgusting.
Those kids have never had fun doing dance lessons, little kickers, gymnastics, swimming etc... they are only allowed to do stuff that suits Spesh and Durt... activities cannot impact on their all important schedules. No wonder they freak out whenever they have to do something out of the ordinary. I also feel like they are almost scared of parenting.. they seem to just want to keep them to home or very close in case one of the kids has a meltdown or misses a nap.
She is honestly the worst person.. from someone who started out as a dedicated mum to what she has become now. Absolutely horrifying.

Reactions: 8

*Edit - if she is struggling that much she should seriously consider going on antidepressants or some kind of medication because the adversity she has had to overcome is so minute that she should not be this unstable.
I think you should copy and paste this onto her latest you T video to go with my comment 😃

Reactions: 1
Thank god for the above comments! I was seething today!!
How much work did she actually do yesterday in heels and a dress anyway!! Then BOTH go to bunnings to get bits n pieces and bibs n bobs..I just don’t understand!! She is seriously making an absolute tool of herself and the biggest problem is she has no idea!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

This 🙌🏼 she has absolutely no idea about the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope she reads this and wake the duck up
Was this you 😁
If that's insta you will get blocked. If its YouTube it won't ever see the light of day and she won't take heed ..
---
Even this whole PA thing.
She splatters her family over the Internet.
I'm in UK and could pop into her house as I know where it is..
So if there's some freak out there, obsessing over them. And then bingo..an ad online to all the crazies out there to come inside and join my family.
Wonder if she will even do checks

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thank god for the above comments! I was seething today!!
How much work did she actually do yesterday in heels and a dress anyway!! Then BOTH go to bunnings to get bits n pieces and bibs n bobs..I just don’t understand!! She is seriously making an absolute tool of herself and the biggest problem is she has no idea!!
The biggest problem is that she DOESN'T CARE! She is a selfish twit

Was this you 😁
If that's insta you will get blocked. If its YouTube it won't ever see the light of day and she won't take heed ..
---
Even this whole PA thing.
She splatters her family over the Internet.
I'm in UK and could pop into her house as I know where it is..
So if there's some freak out there, obsessing over them. And then bingo..an ad online to all the crazies out there to come inside and join my family.
Wonder if she will even do checks
Yes it was me, it was YT and I knew it wouldn’t be published. I just wanted her to read it

• Heart
Here’s the idiot showing off her certificates.

These are the $10,000 certificates that were designed in canva and hold no credible weight or merit.

Here’s a great review I found online.

“I did some more research and found out they are not a registered training organisation so my qualification would not be nationally recognised and also found out that I wouldn’t be able to get professional indemnity insurance which was really disappointing.”

Attachments

• Haha
Here’s the idiot showing off her certificates.

These are the $10,000 certificates that were designed in canva and hold no credible weight or merit.

Here’s a great review I found online.

“I did some more research and found out they are not a registered training organisation so my qualification would not be nationally recognised and also found out that I wouldn’t be able to get professional indemnity insurance which was really disappointing.”
Yep you can put the word "Certified" on it but it doesn't mean jack tit if it's not an RTO. What an idiot. She paid $10K for two pieces of paper :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Wow she’s already all certified… didn’t she only start the course like a few weeks ago?!

Really concerns me how people (especially InFlEnCeRs) do this poxy couple week course then can leach money off ‘clients’…. And I still don’t understand what the ‘coaches’ even teach people 😆

My neighbour pays $75 a fortnight for her 10 year old sons life coach 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow she’s already all certified… didn’t she only start the course like a few weeks ago?!

Really concerns me how people (especially InFlEnCeRs) do this poxy couple week course then can leach money off ‘clients’…. And I still don’t understand what the ‘coaches’ even teach people 😆

My neighbour pays $75 a fortnight for her 10 year old sons life coach 🤣🤣🤣
I bet her 10 year old’s life has been changed and he’s earning over 6 figures a year and on track to be a CEO by the end of next year.

I saw a viral post/quote online that said “the only people who need life coaches, are life coaches”.

• Haha
I know it’s the norm now but how are they not embarrassed about taking a (not sick) 3 yo out at 4pm to tabbatinga + dinner at a restaurant in a onesie. Even the most bogan people would be judging that! I sometimes will dress my nearly 2yo in her cute (Peter Alexander) pjs for school drop off when I need to get to laundry or were just having a home day but they’re always clean, cute, and two piece. She has absolutely no shame, I wish she did

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.