Aussie Mum Vlogger #6 She's dressed up to the nines and the kids look like they’ve been on the wines.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey dickwits of Grow & Glow take note of the amazing Steph Pase, number 1 podcast in Australia hasn't even released an episode yet ✌☺✌☺
Go away Dumb & Dumber 👋
---
🤔Look at us we got us a PA but we still as handy as a cup half full of bits n pieces and bits n bobs🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey dickwits of Grow & Glow take note of the amazing Steph Pase, number 1 podcast in Australia hasn't even released an episode yet ✌☺✌☺
Go away Dumb & Dumber 👋
---
🤔Look at us we got us a PA but we still as handy as a cup half full of bits n pieces and bits n bobs🤭
I don't think they've even cracked the Top 100 in months and months.
I might have to give Steph's podcast a listen, although I'm not sure if I can cope with her voice for that length of time.

Dear Lord 🫣
I take it they are somewhere for dinner and a wee dance.
Too much to put an outfit and shoes on Regan, brush her hair ?
And she has the barefaced cheek to get up and attempt at making herself look like a fun loving mum.
Nah..you are already being judged my love.
Just look at the way that couple in the background is looking at them.
Absolutely disgraceful.
"The Universe should be ashamed if it has your back and condones you "

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Dear Lord 🫣
I take it they are somewhere for dinner and a wee dance.
Too much to put an outfit and shoes on Regan, brush her hair ?
And she has the barefaced cheek to get up and attempt at making herself look like a fun loving mum.
Nah..you are already being judged my love.
Just look at the way that couple in the background is looking at them.
Absolutely disgraceful.
"The Universe should be ashamed if it has your back and condones you "
She’s in a strappy dress and heels with hair and make up done while Reeeeeeegz is in dirty pyjamas and no shoes 🤪
And why are they always dancing? It’s WEIRD.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Soooo cringe, it's dressed to the nines as usual and that kid has this mornings pjs on in public at a pub omg is this witch serious🤔....feral as fuk and the other kid has those hanioues pants and ratty jumper on again and this thing is a certified life coach, you are unreal and not in a good way, you lazy feral gronk in green 🤢😡🤢
---
She’s in a strappy dress and heels with hair and make up done while Reeeeeeegz is in dirty pyjamas and no shoes 🤪
And why are they always dancing? It’s WEIRD.
Why they dancing, because it means she looovessss them silly 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear millarrrr moooo, linkkyyy dink and reegy gal only owns like two sets of clothes each because they’re never seen in anything else ever. They wear the one set of pj looking things ALL day. It’s so sad how little respect she has for her children’s appearance (and don’t take that wrong as I understand money can be tight and it’s all some families have - but that isn’t the case at all for Me-iara durt).

Reactions: 3
#7 Me-iera hires a PA for the bibs and bobs while Kurt and Freddy are the pussy whipped flogs
---
#7 dumb and dumber on grow and glow, Me-iera needs the ice bath for the energy and flow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
#7 Me-iera hires a PA for the bibs and bobs while Kurt and Freddy are the pussy whipped flogs
---
#7 dumb and dumber on grow and glow, Me-iera needs the ice bath for the energy and flow.
My vote the first one 👍👏😂
---
I swear millarrrr moooo, linkkyyy dink and reegy gal only owns like two sets of clothes each because they’re never seen in anything else ever. They wear the one set of pj looking things ALL day. It’s so sad how little respect she has for her children’s appearance (and don’t take that wrong as I understand money can be tight and it’s all some families have - but that isn’t the case at all for Me-iara durt).
Maybe when the super duper PA starts she will do the washing, the kids might have something different to wear then. Coz we all know this lazy excuse of a twit has been burnt out..

Howwwwww is Regan in the same dirty ass pyjamas she had on this morning at the beach? There would be sand all over them. She's napped in them today too. No wonder she has skin issues, it would be like sandpaper on her. But that's ok. Mum of the year got her painting in. Had time to change 3 times and freshen up her makeup 🤮

Also vote for #1 thread idea 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I just cannot believe the state of Regan out for dinner.
Shame on both of you. Absolute minimum effort parenting.

Reactions: 9
#7 Me-iera hires a PA for the bibs and bobs while Kurt and Freddy are the pussy whipped flogs - My vote

And it actually is worse than it appears
In her stories Regan had a dressup dress on while painting in the garden
So they have taken the dirty pjs off - had a dress on then took it off and put the dirty pjs back on.

But claim to try EVERYTHING to protect this little girl from eczema flare ups.

Everything revolves around Me iaras mental instability
They have no respect for the children. they think they do, but they dont.
From taking them to the beach to get them out the house and because you enjoy it - Whether they want to or not
Not giving Regan the opportunity to feel fresh and ready for her day, making that poor boy walk around with that blatantly DIY haircut
To Dad doing a tit in their bathroom while they are in their room.
Its a hideous environment - and they share it publicly

Last edited:
Last edited:
Is everyone happy with,
Me-iera hires a PA for the bibs and bobs while Kurt and Freddy are the pussy whipped flogs?

I'll make a new thread.
---
New thread

Another one was created without the full title so have reported it and asked for it to be deleted.
well, still quite valid in my opinion - 2 big blokes wanting to not get hands dirty and sell frocks online.

well, still quite valid in my opinion - 2 big blokes wanting to not get hands dirty and sell frocks online.
Sorry I should clarify. I was in the process of making a new thread and when I pushed to create it, the title had disappeared. So there's one thread that just says Aussie Mum Vlogger #7.
I then made the one linked above. Hope that makes sense.
I just checked and it has been removed as per my request.
Will report this page now so we can moved on to the next thread.
Sorry for the essay 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.