Attractions Live #1 Disneyland Livestream Panhandling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. Are people actually paying for her to shut up? Is that what Mute Christine means? :ROFLMAO:
yeah, you can tip $5 and she can't talk at all until someone tips to unmute her (unless a guest or someone talks to her IRL lol). I didn't watch her stream today but I was like what?...when I saw that she still has a tipping menu haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My former coworker used to watch her streams regularly and even donated a few times. I was asking her why out of curiosity haha. I just wanted to know what complies people to want to donate to someone walking around Disneyland or streaming video games or whatever these streamers do. These are like normal every day things, so I’m not sure why they are getting money. Like sights and sounds, you are just sitting in a spot for 15 minutes. People sit in spots all the time, so I was wondering why one would get money for that. It’s taking advantage of people even if it’s not intentional.

When streamers (continuously) feel the need to tell their viewers that YouTube takes off a percentage of the superchats, what are they expecting? They are using Youtube as their platform, not their own. Of course YouTube is going to get a portion of it. Are they trying to take advantage of that too? Did they forget what they are using to run their so called business from? It's not their own platform that they created.

Reactions: 1
She's got almost 800 people watching her post-storm live at Disneyland. What the heck.

Reactions: 2
Christine is proud of herself that she was the first "content creator" to go on the Haunted Mansion holiday overlay.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christine is proud of herself that she was the first "content creator" to go on the Haunted Mansion holiday overlay.
did it open today? I'm surprised all these people didn't rope drop. All these streamers streaming the same thing. they should all share data hahaha.

I thought she was on her hiatus thing, but then again, I haven't watched her lately.

• Haha
And I totally disagree with her calling livestreamers "content creators" and livestreaming a "job". Walking around Disneyland with a camera and literally begging for funds well, maybe it is some level of effort especially on a hot day but calling it a "job" and "content" is just an indication of the self-entitlement these streamers and vloggers have of themselves. You're just monetizing what people have done for decades with home videos and films. There's no special talent or expertise here.
Livestreaming is simply high-tech panhandling - that's why this is a perfect thread title. It is no more a "job" than panhandling at an intersection. You're just pointing a camera at everything, and aren't "creating content" any more than a security camera is.

When streamers (continuously) feel the need to tell their viewers that YouTube takes off a percentage of the superchats, what are they expecting? They are using Youtube as their platform, not their own. Of course YouTube is going to get a portion of it. Are they trying to take advantage of that too? Did they forget what they are using to run their so called business from? It's not their own platform that they created.
They obviously feel that they are entitled to 100% of the money they worked so hard to collect. Nevermind that a real job has a percentage taken out (federal, state taxes etc.) automatically - funds that help to contribute to social programs such as Social Security, etc.

Last edited:
Livestreaming is simply high-tech panhandling - that's why this is a perfect thread title. It is no more a "job" than panhandling at an intersection. You're just pointing a camera at everything, and aren't "creating content" any more than a security camera is.

They obviously feel that they are entitled to 100% of the money they worked so hard to collect. Nevermind that a real job has a percentage taken out (federal, state taxes etc.) automatically - funds that help to contribute to social programs such as Social Security, etc.
Exactly. And they are using a well known platform for their streams, it's not like they are 100% using their own platform. YouTube isn't going to let people do that for free haha. If it's really not about the money like they claim it isn't, the deduction shouldn't take the magic away 🤣

The problem is the companies enabling this high tech pan handling see a net benefit so there is no reason to shut it down. YouTube, Patreon, etc make money off of advertising and fees. Disney, Universal, etc see at as free advertising more or less.

Could it all shut down someday? Sure.

• Heart
Quiet on the Christine front until I open YT and see a charity stream scheduled for Tuesday. Anyone visiting the parks tomorrow 🤣

With the magic key black out dates coming up, I'm sure many streamers will be asking for donations to buy tickets for those days. I already saw one from another streamer haha.

• Heart
The bright side (if there is one LOL) at least it's not going to park tickets. I saw a couple of years ago that she did actual use the money to put packages together.

I don't get why streamers who go on a regular basis feel the need to raise money for tickets on days that are blocked. Like it's so bad to not go for a week or so. And if they DO want to go on those days, they can't even provide a ticket for themselves and feel the need to ask for it from others. Sure, it's the viewers choice to do that, but it's just tacky on the streamers part. The guy even mentioned how much it costs for a ticket. It's like yeah...so many people can't even go once. I went in September, it can be pricey to get an actual ticket, but it's just so tacky for someone who goes regularly to ask for money for a ticket on those oh so sad days they can't go LOL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I see Christine’s fan club has entered the chat.
---
there are many ways to give to charity and asking viewers to contribute at Disneyland is not one of them. Christine and or her combined family for example can donate for the boxes. Also when it’s time for Disney World, Christine can pay for her own ticket/hotel/plane but of course she begs strangers once again at Disneyland.

Poor Christine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn't watch. Did she have a legit link to an actual charity or do the donations go directly into her account? There's a difference. If I give to charity, I want to know exactly where my money is going.

I didn't watch. Did she have a legit link to an actual charity or do the donations go directly into her account? There's a difference. If I give to charity, I want to know exactly where my money is going.
I haven't watched her streams lately, but in the past, any fundraiser she's done, whether it's for her WDW trip or charity, was through her stream labs, I believe. Last time she was raising money to put care packages together. The money didn't go straight to an organization, but it was for her to purchase the things for the care packages. I don't know if it was Operation Christmas Child, or something similar. I know they are collecting boxes now. She did a follow up stream where she was putting the packages together. The money seemed to go where she said it would go. I hear that it is against Disney's TOS to raise money on their property but it doesn't seem to matter to them haha. Grifting is grifting, but at least it seemed to go somewhere useful.