Attractions Live #1 Disneyland Livestream Panhandling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I agree, you don't know what people are going through and I try not to go too far with my speculations. Like with Tony, I basically comment on what HE tweeted or said himself. If I ever did cross the line and got personal (even with Tony who I can't stand LOL) I apologize.

However, do I stand by what I said about the fundraising LOL. Which is probably my main (if not only) issue with Christine. Fundraising for things like Magic Key is wrong even if you are a streamer. We all go through things and I do agree it's wrong to go too far, but we also can't cut them slack for doing certain actions either. I'm a full time single dad of a little girl, but that still wouldn't be a reason for people to give me money just for existing and funding my trips haha. It's wrong no matter who you are and what you do for a living.

And yes, I am a bit iffy about "content" creators because of my time working at DTD and my experience with them. That's what brought me to this forum in the first place. I was able to say things to people that I couldn't talk to with anyone else because they don't even know about this whole Disney gimble pandemic going on. I never saw Christine being obnoxious to CMs or anyone, or riding a handicapped scooter calling it VIP (cough!) but again...the fundraising.

She asked us to think about things...well, I have, and I do apologize if I ever went too far, but content creators should think about things too. Like funding for Magic Keys and ticketed events LOL that's going too far too.
---
Also, we can't just keep thinking "Oh we don't know what so and so is going through" because there are some people who are just horrible like BLAB. If you truly are going through something and it allows you to act like THAT then you need help, rather than streaming and getting money. You streamers don't realize that you can easily take advantage of your kind (and clueless) viewers as well. If Disney is their therapy...then they need to get real therapy. They don't need to go out in public and ruin the parks and have drama with other YTers. Yes we are "trolls" but so are certain streamers. They are trolls but they are putting themselves out there and getting money. That's not any less harmless. Words do have power, but for any person (not just streamers) who chooses to put their drama out there, you kind of have responsibility as well. Our gossip here might not be able to change the ways of BLAB or others, but neither is sitting back and staying silent. Some people need awareness. It's not just about being funny as Christine thinks. It works both ways. Some deserve the "trolling" on here more than others. You can be kind all you want, but some people need to be stopped.

I pointed out BLAB in particular because I heard that Christine was associating with them at one point? I'm not sure, but know that not all streamers are just trying to have a good time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Was Christine associating with BLAB? I think it was more like lecherous Spin-Sir trying to come on to Christine surreptitiously, behind KT’s back, while the latter porcine hobgoblin was scarfing down several sweetheart night churros slathered in some warm, vaguely Valentine-flavored pepto bismol-looking sugar and grease concoction, as the Fat KT Phat Cat Swingers played on. But maybe I’m misremembering it.

Also, vis à vis Christine, I’m not trying to be mean. Just pitching jokes and trying to be funny. Although the shameless, explicit fundraising is a bit obnoxious. But there are definitely worse Disneyland vloggers than Griftstine. By far. BY FAR! By far. BY FAR! Fire it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was Christine associating with BLAB? I think it was more like lecherous Spin-Sir trying to come on to Christine surreptitiously, behind KT’s back, while the latter porcine hobgoblin was scarfing down several sweetheart night churros slathered in some warm, vaguely Valentine-flavored pepto bismol-looking sugar and grease concoction, as the Fat KT Phat Cat Swingers played on. But maybe I’m misremembering it.

Also, vis à vis Christine, I’m not trying to be mean. Just pitching jokes and trying to be funny. Although the shameless, explicit fundraising is a bit obnoxious. But there are definitely worse Disneyland vloggers than Griftstine. By far. BY FAR! By far. BY FAR! Fire it up.
I think you are remembering correctly. Went down in thread #81.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This was awhile ago, possibly early 2022, but I remember one time Christine was mentioning wanting to do a fun fundraising thing around the parks with other streamers. Not for ticketed events or anything, but for charity. Her chat was mentioning a bunch of "good" streamers, and BLAB's name came up. So did Tony's. Of course it's not Christine's place to be mean to other streamers, but I'm glad that never went down because the fact that so many people consider BLAB and Tony "good" is concerning haha. People watch these streams to escape and get the Disney feel, and that's fine because I've done that too, but the money thing can get out of hand. And that's another reason why I felt the need to mention BLAB since Christine reads this thread. I think someone mentioned that she was in their live chat once too, but again, I'm not sure.

But BLAB (and even Tony) are the ones you do not want to be associating with.
Oh wait, we don't have to worry about Tony, he isn't allowed in the parks for now, and maybe BLAB isn't either. That should tell you what you need to know, Stine. The things on here can be mean, I've apologized for the burn out things I've said. I wasn't trying to be super mean with that, but it also wasn't my place to say anything about someone taking time off. I'm just a foster kid brat who grew up in the "suck it up" environment so sometimes I can be a butt cheek, I'll admit LOL but that doesn't make my actions right so thank you for calling that out, but not the fundraising. I will change my ways about not crossing the line, but not sure if you will change your ways about fundraising and making it so obvious haha. but streamers should be held accountable for their behaviors as well. Tony and BLAB got what they deserved because of their actions, not because people here were mean to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There have been chance encounters with Spencer and Brickey that Christine has have cordial conversations with and these have been noted in the BLAB threads, but I don't think there's been any further associations beyond that. I do recall a couple of months ago Christine was talking to another woman, I think a fan, who mentioned she likes Tony, but not sure how Christine really feels about. I also seem to recall Christine mentioning Mondo/Five Fires and Theme Park Steve when she see them in the park streaming but not I can't recall if she ever actually spoke with them. But yeah, that extended conversation with Spencer where she was complimentary towards him made my skin crawl, but I can't say there was anything further other than she was being nice to him.

I think it's wiser for a streamer to not necessarily bash another streamer, and saying hi and having small talks is okay too, but to actually compliment them when they are shady is another thing haha. Unless they genuinely don't know about things. I remember at the beginning, Christine said she doesn't really look at other Disney YT streamers content so she can stay focused on her own. I don't know if she still does that.

A lot of times the chat would tell the streamer that another streamer is at the parks and tell them to say hi. I remember they did that to Christine when she first met Tony. He was sitting on a bench like a crow watching you from the top of a telephone pole. I was like oh here we go LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The last 10 minutes of today's stream has Christine contemplating how she feels about "haters". She doesn't want to shut out the criticism because it could be helpful to improve, but then she gets upset because not everyone approves of her. She wants balance. Dear Christine, I actually like you. I think you are a nice person and I like seeing Disneyland live. I think most of the criticism from live streamers is that they just walk around waiting for super chat money. Your thing with the gems in the chat after you receive money is cringe. You call yourself a creator, but I find live streamers the bottom tier creators. Vloggers have to edit and create a story. They get most of their income from actual views and sponsorships. I know the superchat function is there and I can't blame you for using it when everyone else does. It's just tacky for me to see people collecting money for themselves on Disney property. It's probably technically against the rules, too. Maybe be innovative and turn off that superchat and do a stream from home where donations are allowed? That seems more classy to me. I would respect you for that. Anyways, that's just my opinion of what I am seeing.

• Heart
I think there is a fine line between criticism and hating. Like I've said before, I am guilty of sometimes "hating" haha but I will also be honest about certain things as well. I never understood why anyone on YT who doesn't "create" (especially streamers) call themselves "creators". If they get superchat money, so be it, because that's the viewers doing, but fundraising for luxurious things is another thing. I do think Christine handled the "hate" in a mature way in the other stream she did. I haven't seen DL streamers that much lately, but I don't really recall seeing anyone raising money for WDW or events besides Christine? I could be wrong haha. But I do think she is one of the nicest streamers (personality-wise).

and Christine, you are saying that we are "toxic super fans", because we've mentioned something you've said in the past, even if you've only said it once. I've said before, I used to watch your streams every Tuesday with my little girl. Of course I'll know what you said awhile back haha. I won't criticize something unless I've seen/heard it. I don't hate YOU. I do think you are one of the better and more mature streamers out there. I get why people like you. You're my little girl's favorite streamer, and I don't mind her liking you unlike other streamers but I won't cough their names because I'm sure we all know who my least favorite streamer is haha. I don't want to kill your vibe or anything because you bring joy to people. You brought joy to me and my little girl when she was dealing with her mom no longer being in her life. I can't imagine what else you do for others. When I used to work at DTD she used to ask if I saw you haha. Again, the issue with being shameless with the donations for events. That's where it is for me haha. I don't mean to ruin your mental health in anyway. No one wants you to stop doing what you are doing. At least I don't. The only thing I would say is maybe not fundraise haha. I looked through this thread, and I think that's basically the main thing. That's why the title is "panhandling" but other than that, I don't really think you did anything bad?

If you do need to take a break for yourself, that's fine. You have addressed your feelings before, and I have corrected my stupid behavior haha. If you want to keep streaming, that's fine too. I give any "creator" credit for being out there because it's not easy, but I also believe that all of us (even streamers) can improve and change whatever needs to be changed. Some things are considered hate, but other things aren't. I saw a comment in one of your other videos where someone claimed we were just jealous and probably working for someone else. Is working a regular job bad? Would getting super chats be better in their eyes? haha. I don't get the relevancy.

I don't have any personal issues with Christine. I've spoken to her, and she's a genuinely nice person, unlike Katie and Spencer from Best Life and Beyond. However, my only concern is when money is asked for or fundraising is done while on Disney property, which seems unprofessional. Even Disneyland has posted it as a rule. Maybe they just don’t enforce it yet.
IMG_0271.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah ResortTV1 infamously had an older cancer survivor hand them a wad of cash while on Disney property while they were streaming. I guess Disney is too busy trying to keep things afloat to worry about live streamers e-begging. Maybe that will change though.

• Heart
Yeah ResortTV1 infamously had an older cancer survivor hand them a wad of cash while on Disney property while they were streaming. I guess Disney is too busy trying to keep things afloat to worry about live streamers e-begging. Maybe that will change though.
Oh yeah and Booty-licking Tomorrow TV Tony tried to virtue signal by calling him out on Twitter. Really Tony? But when people call him out for his scooter boy stunt, it wasn't so funny anymore haha

I've said this in another thread before, but my daughter thinks these streamers live in Disneyland and we have to donate money to them so that they can eat. Kind if like a neopet with a gimbal.

• Heart
There was a time where I would watch only Christine and ResortTV1 Josh livestreams from Disney parks. They seems like no-key no drama streamers that made it seems like you are experiencing the "magic" with them and were not obnoxious like certain others (Mondo, BLAB, etc..). I would watch them on my Smart TV with no chat enabled so for the longest time I didn't really pick up on much they rely on donations (the "thanks so much" seems like a nice ribbon bow on the grifting). The first time I checked out Attractions Live stream on my desktop and saw the chat room, the instant and constant badgering for "tips" was really offputting. All the "buy me a coffee" and "fund my WDW trip" was a bit much for me so I do not watch Christine as much as I used to. As for Josh, I will never get over seeing him accept cash from that old man. That, and that time where he had to take down or re-edit a video because of some music copyright issue reveals he wasn't as drama-free as I thought.

I did watch some of that footage where Christine was talking how negativity was affecting her mental health. I do feel for her, but she is the one putting herself out there, she really ought to tune it out or deal with it if she wants to continue. And I totally disagree with her calling livestreamers "content creators" and livestreaming a "job". Walking around Disneyland with a camera and literally begging for funds well, maybe it is some level of effort especially on a hot day but calling it a "job" and "content" is just an indication of the self-entitlement these streamers and vloggers have of themselves. You're just monetizing what people have done for decades with home videos and films. There's no special talent or expertise here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
There was a time where I would watch only Christine and ResortTV1 Josh livestreams from Disney parks. They seems like no-key no drama streamers that made it seems like you are experiencing the "magic" with them and were not obnoxious like certain others (Mondo, BLAB, etc..). I would watch them on my Smart TV with no chat enabled so for the longest time I didn't really pick up on much they rely on donations (the "thanks so much" seems like a nice ribbon bow on the grifting). The first time I checked out Attractions Live stream on my desktop and saw the chat room, the instant and constant badgering for "tips" was really offputting. All the "buy me a coffee" and "fund my WDW trip" was a bit much for me so I do not watch Christine as much as I used to. As for Josh, I will never get over seeing him accept cash from that old man. That, and that time where he had to take down or re-edit a video because of some music copyright issue reveals he wasn't as drama-free as I thought.

I did watch some of that footage where Christine was talking how negativity was affecting her mental health. I do feel for her, but she is the one putting herself out there, she really ought to tune it out or deal with it if she wants to continue. And I totally disagree with her calling livestreamers "content creators" and livestreaming a "job". Walking around Disneyland with a camera and literally begging for funds well, maybe it is some level of effort especially on a hot day but calling it a "job" and "content" is just an indication of the self-entitlement these streamers and vloggers have of themselves. You're just monetizing what people have done for decades with home videos and films. There's no special talent or expertise here.
ResortTV1 was the first WDW stream I watched. He didn't come off as problematic to me (I learned more about him on these forums haha) but he did seem kind of whiney and that was off putting.

I feel bad judging on what is considered a job or not but what gets me is the people in her chat (or others) who say things like "those people are jealous because they work normal jobs/work for someone else" as if the things they do in life like shopping ,etc doesn't involve someone who works those types of jobs. I was lucky that Splitsville paid really well for what it was. I got a special treat seeing a bunch of streamers flock there when the parks weren't open haha. But there are so many people out there doing the same exact job as me but in different restaurants and getting paid less. Customers are awful, especially during the pandemic.

I know that those people made comments in response to people like us, but how can you compare a streaming job to a "regular job"? People who work in stores don't get super chats haha. They don't get food bought for them and buy ears, etc. I have no issue with the ear-buying, but it's privilege, which is fine and fun, but that type of life doesn't need a trip funded lol. If that's your job, there might not be another way to do it, but that's the point. No one would be jealous of anyone who relies on donations and tips and has the possibility of being hated on. Jealousy is the wrong word haha. The hating can go far, I agree, but commenting on other things you don't agree with, there's nothing wrong with that.

Someone in her chat said they kind of wanted to see these forums but then again they didn't. If so, Christine and that person (or anyone in her chat) would be the ones coming here to this territory they don't agree with. None of us went into her chat and told her off. We kept it here. But this isn't an attack on Christine in particular, it's the concept. And I get that you don't know someone's full story, this isn't about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just heard another streamer talking about how being on the internet isn't as easy as people think. I'm sure it's not, but can you imagine choosing to do something where you rely on people liking you? Whether it's through thumbs up, subscribers, views, donations, etc.

• Haha
I just heard another streamer talking about how being on the internet isn't as easy as people think. I'm sure it's not, but can you imagine choosing to do something where you rely on people liking you? Whether it's through thumbs up, subscribers, views, donations, etc.
>This is for sympathy superchats
> Disney vloggers seem to believe the sunken cost fallacy that it is too late to quit; no one is forcing them to do this!
> I hate how Disney vloggers claim people are threatening them. (That only happened to That Crazy Disney Lady once because of the YouTuber Jenny Nicholson; that was a genuine bad situation.) No one is swatting and doxxing Disney vloggers! Constructive criticism is not a threat.

• Haha
>This is for sympathy superchats
> Disney vloggers seem to believe the sunken cost fallacy that it is too late to quit; no one is forcing them to do this!
> I hate how Disney vloggers claim people are threatening them. (That only happened to That Crazy Disney Lady once because of the YouTuber Jenny Nicholson; that was a genuine bad situation.) No one is swatting and doxxing Disney vloggers! Constructive criticism is not a threat.
When youtube first came out, it was just people uploading their videos online, like they would for photobucket (remember that haha?) Then money got involved and it became a career for some. Now anything you upload to the internet or stream is considered "content" and putting it online is automatically "creating' haha.

Theme Park Steve claimed that it was "hard to be in the public eye". The only people who would know him are the few people who watch Disney streamers.

I'm not denying the challenges that may come with putting yourself out there, but like you said, they choose to do it. they even feel guilty for taking breaks (probably worried their subscriber count will drop LOL!)

This isn’t about Christine, this is just a random Disney streaming question haha. Are there any regular streamers who still genuinely enjoy what they do? I feel like all of them are so enthusiastic at first, and then it starts to get awkward and seems forced. Like you can just feel the off vibe. I wonder if connecting the parks to your “job” takes the magic away. They claim it doesn’t, but you can feel the spark no longer there lol.

That seems to be the thing with all these streamers eventually. They either get consumed in drama, or the whole act of streaming just loses its spark. The only ones I see that genuinely seem to still enjoy it are Becky Plus Eli (they stream quite often and even do vlogs and other theme park content). They seem a bit cheesy at times, but their streams have different themes, like Mondays they check out new merch, Sundays they do pin trading, and they always do animation academy, which the viewers (and my little girl haha) seem to like. I personally don’t give a crap about merch haha but I think doing something like keeping up with new merch, or food themes, gives you something new to look forward to each time. If you’re just streaming just to stream, I can imagine the burn out and it becoming stale.

This isn’t about Christine, this is just a random Disney streaming question haha. Are there any regular streamers who still genuinely enjoy what they do? I feel like all of them are so enthusiastic at first, and then it starts to get awkward and seems forced. Like you can just feel the off vibe. I wonder if connecting the parks to your “job” takes the magic away. They claim it doesn’t, but you can feel the spark no longer there lol.

That seems to be the thing with all these streamers eventually. They either get consumed in drama, or the whole act of streaming just loses its spark. The only ones I see that genuinely seem to still enjoy it are Becky Plus Eli (they stream quite often and even do vlogs and other theme park content). They seem a bit cheesy at times, but their streams have different themes, like Mondays they check out new merch, Sundays they do pin trading, and they always do animation academy, which the viewers (and my little girl haha) seem to like. I personally don’t give a crap about merch haha but I think doing something like keeping up with new merch, or food themes, gives you something new to look forward to each time. If you’re just streaming just to stream, I can imagine the burn out and it becoming stale.
When I started reading your post the first people that came to mind were Becky & Eli! They seem like they genuinely enjoy what they do and they are so sweet to people. If they’re live I like to have their stream on as I do homework or cook haha

I felt bad for her until...
Screen Shot 2023-08-09 at 10.09.36 AM.png

$15 to pick the next location? Still shameless, I guess. Not sure if she still has the audacity to come here and see what is said about her, but this comment isn't crossing the line, it's just screen shotting what I see haha. And if she is going to claim that the things we say here is enough to set someone off the edge if they are struggling mentally, then they shouldn't go out of their way to read a gossip forum about themselves.

• Wow
I felt bad for her until...
View attachment 2368589

$15 to pick the next location? Still shameless, I guess. Not sure if she still has the audacity to come here and see what is said about her, but this comment isn't crossing the line, it's just screen shotting what I see haha. And if she is going to claim that the things we say here is enough to set someone off the edge if they are struggling mentally, then they shouldn't go out of their way to read a gossip forum about themselves.
Wait. Are people actually paying for her to shut up? Is that what Mute Christine means? :ROFLMAO: