Attractions Live #1 Disneyland Livestream Panhandling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to this person? Seems that she dropped of the YT with her Disneyland livestreams. Not that I miss her. Just came across her when looking at old livestreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Christine is burnt out and doesn’t know what to do with life. May I suggest a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She made a community post asking people about complaints that guest may have regarding streamers. I guess it's for a future content idea haha. I actually don't really have a problem with Christine in general, just the shameless fundraising and tipping haha but that's pretty much the viewers' doing as well. Tipping streamers is a weird thing in general, especially if they aren't doing anything besides existing.

What brought me to these forums in the first place was witnessing (in person) BLAB's obnoxiousness while I was working at Downtown Disney. I know she was asking about complaints from a guest's point of view, but from an employee, there is quite a few too! haha. Maybe I was living under a rock, but I didn't notice this gimbal virus until after the pandemic. The shouting and loudly announcing everything you eat is too much. I wish we had the authority to tell them to get out, but we don't haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There is a REALLY small channel called Life is Good C, and they have been calling out all the live Disneyland streamers e-begging for support. Christine hasn't been a target (yet), but she'll probably be called out soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There is a REALLY small channel called Life is Good C, and they have been calling out all the live Disneyland streamers e-begging for support. Christine hasn't been a target (yet), but she'll probably be called out soon.
hahaha they cover Pops a lot, as they should. I only saw one of his streams, and it was the week before Christmas, and he was asking for donations so that he can stream during the holiday blackout dates. He was like "That way we can live stream during the holidays to bring you holiday cheer!"

But it's funny how that channel has a buy me a coffee link for themselves.

Reactions: 2